PDA

View Full Version : Scantool users???

EvolvedRegal
11-08-2005, 10:15 AM
I am in the market for a scantool, preferably PC based. I was looking at www.digimoto.com but I can't get a hold of them and they are right in West Bend. I know of the AutoEnginuity (sp?) one but not for $200+. I need something that will show timing, load, LTFT, STFT, etc.

Syclone0044
11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Wow - that certainly was interesting. I had no idea Digimoto or any scan tool manufacturer was right in my backyard. The software looks really good and I LOVE their quarter mile calculator :-)

BAD LS1
11-08-2005, 02:11 PM
I use AutoTap, which would kinda apply to your Evo, lots of parameters, lots of functions. But i mainly use the LS1 specific EFI-Live by starr performance or HP tuner's built in scan tool.

BAD LS1
11-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow - that certainly was interesting. I had no idea Digimoto or any scan tool manufacturer was right in my backyard. The software looks really good and I LOVE their quarter mile calculator :-)

Yeah WTF??? they are in west bend and we didnt even know it???

EvolvedRegal
11-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Yeah WTF??? they are in west bend and we didnt even know it???
Google yellow pages is your friend. BTW where did you get the Autotap?

A B4C Z
11-24-2005, 07:07 PM
I got my Auto Tap from http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/index.html Its great and has paid for itself with all the codes i have pulled for people. The only vehical i have found personaly that it doesnt work on is the cobalts and the other GM vehicals that need the CANDI module to communicate.

Kyle

murdoc158
12-20-2005, 07:04 PM
If you have any type of Palm Pilot you may want to look into the pocketlogger software here. (http://pocketlogger.com/index.php?pid=plobdii) It works on *most* imports and Chryslers. The software installs on your Palm and the cable plugs into your palm and OBDII connector. The software will clear and check CEL's, view "realtime" data (2-3 second refresh rate), and you can datalog and save the files to view on your PC. You can view and datalog: timing, throttle position, RPM, calculated load, coolant temp, O2 sensor voltage, LTFT, STFT, vehicle speed, air flow MAP pressure, and a bunch of other stuff. One note you can only view or datalog 12 parameters at a time, so you may have to choose between a few things. I've had it for close to 3 years now, and its wonderful.