PDA

View Full Version : 2 coyote go karts for sale

hotshift13
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I have 2 go karts for sale!

they are made by a company called coyote, they are racing karts that i bought from a friend 1 1/2 years ago. they are a BLAST to drive, unfortunatly I don't have the time for them, i have 2 kids!!!

They both have new motors, 5hp briggs fun kart motors, with about 10 hrs of use, I also have lots of extra parts for them, Lots of extra tires and wheels, plastic body pannels, and lots of other parts. they are both ready to go all they need is gas and go tear up the streets, My friend has a gps unit, and one night we took them down the street, one hits 47mph and the other one hits42 mph!!

these things are a ton of fun to drive. they handle like they are glued to tracks, the slicks grip like you wouldn't belive and the disc brake stops you on half a nickel!!

I'd like to get $1900.00 or best real offer, I'll also consieder intresting trades or 3rd gen trans am parts like a built motor call me @1-262-547-9324 or email @ hotshift13@yahoo.com my cell 1-262-510 9982 ask for Paul

hotshift13
11-08-2005, 03:27 PM
anybody ?

CruxGNZ
11-10-2005, 03:16 PM
That sucks you're selling them! Guys, I have driven both carts (I had the GPS mentioned above) and they are so much freekin' FUN! Accelerate quickly, and turn and stop on a dime. The feeling of doing close to 50mph with your ass an inch off the ground is something else. Once you start driving one of these, you just can't get enough of it, they're addictive. The price is a steal when you consider what comes with them, seriously. Good luck with the sale Paul.

hotshift13
11-17-2005, 10:25 PM
christmas is coming, these would be great for kids, and the kid at heart!!