PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Cavalier For sale Good DD or winter car

Lash
11-03-2005, 07:45 PM
I'm posting this for a buddy of mine.

"We are selling a 1990 red z24 automatic with a 3.1 motor. The car has 115k miles on it and about half that on a rebuilt motor.(she left it in 2nd gear too long when she first got it(age 16), opps .The engine was rebuilt by a ETE in milwuakee)

New parts off the top of my head that i can remember=
new tires, front brakes, cv joint,ball joint, sway bar bushings, ignition control module,plugs,wires,fuel filter, all new struts front/back. recentley had the front end alligned too. The muffler is fairly new also, and battery is newer.
it also has new paint on the hood and a new front bumper as i hit a deer with it this time last year (repairs done at a chevy shop).

It was recently checked over at a Gm shop for a 30 some point inspection and only thing came back to us was a need for new front brake lines, which we had done the following week.

It was my wifes first car in high school, and as of the last two years(stored in winter) we put about 1000 miles on it and we have a house in the process of being built and 4 other cars.

The interior is clean with a nice pioneer CD player with remote. And it was never smoked in.

I am asking 2000$ and we live in central wisconsin(wausau area).

thanks
jake
jake_drew@hotmail.com"

T'S 95T/A
11-06-2005, 08:39 AM
are u taking any offers? or r u firm on $2k for a car that is 16 years old?

Lash
11-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Sure...make an offer.