PDA

View Full Version : 87 Buick Turbo T Limited. Built, Fast, and Clean! 11/10 sec streecar

GinoRin
10-30-2005, 09:29 PM
This is a silver on grey bench seat/ cloumn shift 87 Turbo T limited hardtop. 92k miles and loaded! I still have the original window sticker and manuals, and gobs of receipts. It has power windows and locks, AC (not working) AM/FM cassette, cruise, rear defrost, power antenna, 60/40 split bench with pillowtop and column shift. It also has the red factory pinstripe down the side. Of course chrome mirrors and trim with big chrome rocker trim. This is a VERY sharp car!

The car has a lot of bolt ons and engine work:

Engine: 109 Block with billet mains w/ ARP bolts, Eagle Crank, polished stock rods with ARP bolts, JE pistons and rings, BHJ balancer, JW flywheel, ATR 210/210 Billet roller cam kit with hyd. roller lifters, chrome moly pushrods, and comp cams roller springs. Champion CNC series iron heads and ANS tall aluminum valve covers, champion matching CNC intake. ARP head studs hold everything in place. High volume front cover, double roller timing chain, billet valve cover breathers, and a ton more. The engine was built by ANS performance in Illinois and cost was $7800, and I have the receipt. 1000 miles old.

Trans: Professionally built 200R4 with billet servo and shift kit. Also has all the good clutches. I'm not sure who built the trans but it's extremely strong. The car also has a 3000 stall Precision vigilante lockup converter.

Rear: Stock 8.5" 10 bolt, originally an open rear, was fitted with an auburn pro series posi unit and new bearings at 85000 miles.

Performance bolt ons: PT51 turbocharger, 3" Terry houston downpipe, Eastern front mount intercooler, solid maf pipe, ATR cold air induction kit, ATR single 3" exhaust and test pipe, new MSD 50# injectors and chips (street and race), MSD 8.5mm wires. New GM maf sensor and coil/module. The car also has a BFH Buick Motorsports dash mounted gauge holder with oil and water pressure VDO gauges. HR PartsnStuff poly motor mounts (both sides), Scanmaster, PTE turbosaver with oversize filter, synthetic fluids, South Side Machine lower control arms, Walbro GS340M pump with hotwire, pinion snubber, billet adjustable fuel regulator, and im sure a ton more that I am forgetting!

This car is a steal at $13500. Theres probably more than that in parts here. The car does need a windshield (stone chip) and more tuning. There is 2 cracks in the bumper fillers as well. All the chrome on the car is beautiful. Its very streetable, I drove it to chicago and back no problems at all (2 hours each way with the cruise on). With a few tweaks and maybe a bigger turbo, this is a very solid 10 second street car. It also has original paint that is not show quality, but very nice for its age. With new paint this would be a *serious* street/strip/showcar. No rust anywhere, originally an Oklahoma car. Please call my cell with any questions at 414-732-4824.

Thanks!

ponyride00
10-31-2005, 04:20 AM
I wish I had money. Good luck selling. Williams, get in here.

WilliamZ
10-31-2005, 05:34 AM
haha I wish! Andy borrow me the money!

GinoRin
11-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Bump to the top...

scottie K
11-06-2005, 08:36 PM
start a new thread for your car.

theavenger333
11-06-2005, 08:52 PM
uh, this meant for its own thread?

TransAm12sec
12-10-2005, 03:03 AM
Was it the one at the Buick show quite a few years back? My dad and I talked to you there. You got first and my dad got 2nd with his stock 87.

GinoRin
12-12-2005, 08:14 PM
That was a different Turbo Buick I had at the buick show a few years ago if we are talking about the same one. My 87 GN took first place at the Greenfield Buick show 3 or 4 years in a row back from 1999 until 2002 or 2003. It's been off the road since then, but it will be back again as soon as I sell this silver car! This one would probably win shows, too!