PDA

View Full Version : Dear Favre:

VroomPshhTsi
10-30-2005, 02:15 PM
0 TDs and 5 INTs and still plenty of time left in the fourth to throw some more interceptions... way to go!!! :thumbsup
And those are on Favre, they weren't the receivers fault.

So stop hailing Favre as a god because he is well past his prime and the Packers need to move on. I admit that Favre deserves to be in any top 5 QBs of all time list, but his time is done.

To me it's ruining a legacy vs. helping a future franchise QB develop. It's too frustrating to watch the Packers this year.

- Brian

Reverend Cooper
10-30-2005, 02:18 PM
dear farve
you suck

VroomPshhTsi
10-30-2005, 02:30 PM
I post about Favre sucking then he puts together a good drive and finishes it with a TD. I should've posted this after maybe his second INT and we'd be winning now :rolf

Lash
10-30-2005, 02:59 PM
lol

I didnt watch the game...but 5 int. is ridiculous.

"So stop hailing Favre as a god because he is well past his prime and the Packers need to move on"

Nobody ever denied that. But even past his prime he is still pretty damn good. It's now obvious that the frustration is kicking in for Brett....just as it would for any QB who's 1-6 and missing 1/2 of his team.

He'll be done this year....so will half of the other good offensive starters. They'll be going to other teams because of free-agency...lol. Our top 3 running backs are up for free-agency after this year.

HITMAN
10-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow. So Favre retires. How good are the Packers then? I'm hardly a football guru, but some of you guys should probably keep your opinions about Brett to yourselves. That way, we can only suppose that you aren't very bright instead of having unequivocal proof. :punch:

Nix
10-30-2005, 09:24 PM
I find it disturbing and very sad that people have to turn on Brett the way they have becuase he is having troubles this season, even though he still had 5 ints this game it still was not all of his fault. People need a scape goat and I see that so many people are looking to throw the blame and its always Favre this Favre that.

Have people already forgot what this guy has done in his entire career with Green Bay? I mean seriously come on people.

The guy is a god one day and becuase he is having an off season he is lower than scum now to so many "FAIR WEATHERED FANS". Well everyone its time to hop off the band wagon, pack your bags and go to Chicago or anywhere you prefer.

This Packer/Favre bashing is getting old really quick. Also if any of you fellas think that Favre is done after this season I highly doubt it, so dont look forward to watching the Packers play next year either.

There is so much more to be said on this subject but I wouldnt want to make anyones eyes bleed after you read all the real facts behind just one sh!t season. Its the ENTIRE TEAM from injuries to sh!t penalties called every game.

Here is a piece of info, in the Packers last 5 games they have lost by a total of (I believe 15-16) points total. That tells me that this team has yet to give up hope and keeps making whatever plays they can until the clock runs out. Atleast the try and dont give up and get blown out of the water, you guys have to atleast admit that Green Bay still has a fuk of a heart to keep trying hard as hell each weak and not just lay donw and die like other teams/player would be doing.

This was just my 2cents. Purley my own opnion.

Lash
10-30-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh no....Favre will be done this year. He said he wont retire until his team dosent have the want or the drive to play hard anymore and win. Before the end of this season it will happen.

Nix
10-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Oh no....Favre will be done this year. He said he wont retire until his team dosent have the want or the drive to play hard anymore and win. Before the end of this season it will happen.

Time will tell. :shades

slow85vette
10-30-2005, 10:00 PM
dear farve
you suck

Amen to that! I just hopes that he retires after this season and then that Packers can get a real QB.

Lash
10-30-2005, 10:06 PM
I'd hate to say it but maybe he should retire. Not because he's bad...but why not break in his eventual replacement while the team is playing like sheit. He will have to retire eventually.....so why not rebuild while they are crap instead of having him walk away after having everybody get on the same page as him. They've hit bottom. Only way to go is up.

Nix
10-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Amen to that! I just hopes that he retires after this season and then that Packers can get a real QB.

People and their stupidty. :rolleyes:

VroomPshhTsi
10-30-2005, 10:12 PM
I'd hate to say it but maybe he should retire. Not because he's bad...but why not break in his eventual replacement while the team is playing like sheit. He will have to retire eventually.....so why not rebuild while they are crap instead of having him walk away after having everybody get on the same page as him. They've hit bottom. Only way to go is up.

That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying Favre is a shitty QB and never helped the Pack, I've watched almost every game that he's played just like you have. Favre IS one of the top 5 of all time (like I said in my first post) but right now, with the team in the rebuilding process, why not get Rodgers some experience or think about getting another talented young QB (cough cough Leinhart)? Definitely couldn't hurt. Favre is past his prime whether you admit it or not, stats don't lie.

Speaking of local teams..... the Badgers are still kicking ass :banana

Nix
10-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Vroompshhtsi, I agree with you he is past his prime, but he still has a lot of life in him. If he gets the "tools" that he had before and the O line does their job and everoyne runs their routes properly then he would still be terribley potent to any NFL team.

What pisses me off is the stupidity of some of these people and the stupid ass comments that they make, Favre sucks this and that. Now that to me is just plain black and white ignorance. :flipoff2:

Ohh and as for the Badgers, keep the train rollin boys!!! :headbang

VroomPshhTsi
10-31-2005, 12:21 AM
I definitely agree. After an interception or a silly mistake by Favre, I might say outloud "Favre sucks" but that's only because at the time I thought he ****ed up (aka I get too into the game sometimes, don't we all?). But if you ever ask me about Favre as a quarterback or an athlete, I give him all the respect in the world. I know he's accomplished more than I ever could and his streak of consecutive starts alone speaks for itself. It's just that when you get that dedicated to a team (like most of Wisconsin is), it just sucks to see him struggle like this. I also think that as a fan, we have a right to let people know when he is kicking ass and when he's struggling. Heck, if I had his talent and got paid his salary, if some random guy from Milwaukee said I sucked I could care less. O well, this is probably the last time I'll rip on the Packers. They are up some years and down others, nothing we can do about it but cheer them along the way.

I guess my only argument here is that the Pack should give Rodgers some PT, cycling him in here and there because right now he's not seeing any play time. If we cycle him in and he continually falls apart, that might be one sign to let him go and go after Leinhart in the next draft. I know our QB situation is more complicated than that, but it's still an idea.

ponyride00
10-31-2005, 04:08 AM
Favre has always thrown interceptions and yes this game was one of his worst as far as that goes but look at this season so far. Has has been playing pretty damn good. I dont think you could ever sit a guy like Favre to let someone else get experience. JMO. Im still pissed they didnt give Nall more of a look because he looked awesome when he came in the games last season.

Flight_740
10-31-2005, 10:22 AM
I find it disturbing and very sad that people have to turn on Brett the way they have becuase he is having troubles this season, even though he still had 5 ints this game it still was not all of his fault. People need a scape goat and I see that so many people are looking to throw the blame and its always Favre this Favre that.

Have people already forgot what this guy has done in his entire career with Green Bay? I mean seriously come on people.

The guy is a god one day and becuase he is having an off season he is lower than scum now to so many "FAIR WEATHERED FANS". Well everyone its time to hop off the band wagon, pack your bags and go to Chicago or anywhere you prefer.

This Packer/Favre bashing is getting old really quick. Also if any of you fellas think that Favre is done after this season I highly doubt it, so dont look forward to watching the Packers play next year either.

There is so much more to be said on this subject but I wouldnt want to make anyones eyes bleed after you read all the real facts behind just one sh!t season. Its the ENTIRE TEAM from injuries to sh!t penalties called every game.

Here is a piece of info, in the Packers last 5 games they have lost by a total of (I believe 15-16) points total. That tells me that this team has yet to give up hope and keeps making whatever plays they can until the clock runs out. Atleast the try and dont give up and get blown out of the water, you guys have to atleast admit that Green Bay still has a fuk of a heart to keep trying hard as hell each weak and not just lay donw and die like other teams/player would be doing.

This was just my 2cents. Purley my own opnion.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

There is a lot more to the team than just Favre.

DirtyMax
10-31-2005, 10:36 AM
A few of those weren't even his fault. The ball played pinball off like 3 helmets and then a linebacker was like "Look what I got!".... This happened at least twice.

All this and they're still only 3 games out of the division lead and they have the leader (Bears) twice yet.

Don't pull a hamstring jumping back on the bandwagon... :shades

wikked
10-31-2005, 11:39 AM
Favre past his prime is still better than alot of QB's in their prime