PDA

View Full Version : Kills, Kills And More Kills!!!!

1QCKGTP
10-29-2005, 11:46 AM
THIS WAS MY EXPERIECE RACING ON E. WASH FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

FIRST OFF, I had a BLAST on East Wash last night! There were SOOOOO many nice cars out and everybody wanted a piece of the T/A! First kill was an '02 Cobra with a cam and flashed computer..................Took him easily from 20-55mph. We played around a few times more, but nothing too serious. NEXT was a modded GSX (I'd say '99 or so) who LOVED to show off his BOV. This time it was from 15mph and I had traction problems at first, but was about 3 cars on him by 55mph. That was fun! I continued to play around with imports with fart pipes and so forth. Next was an '02 ZO6 driven by a couple of kids, with exhaust and 19" CCW's.........VERY hot car! We went from 40 and I pulled on him INSTANTLY and he could never catch up to 80mph, or so. Finally, I decide it's time to go home because Laura was getting tired. We pull off of East Washington Avenue onto John Nolen Drive and I hear a RIDICULOUS idle coming from behind me. It was a '69 Road Runner, FULLY restored and BEAUTIFUL!! It was red, an automatic and had a 440 six pack (3x2). His plates read: 69RDRUNR. We got on it from 35 mph under the Monona Terrace and I RAN away from him. We finally caught a light a little ways up the road and had a HUGE opening. I've NEVER raced my car from a dig, but we were lined up and I could tell the he wanted to..............Never the less, the light turned green and we TOOK OFF!! He INSTANTLY pulled a half a car on me as a result of MASSIVE wheel spin off the line. SO, I shift into 2nd a little early to build up boost quicker and to have more traction. I go into 3rd and he's STILL a half a car on me, but once I slam 4th I pulled away from him at 100mph clear through 4th and into 5th at WOT! We slowed down and I gave him the thumbs up and then he pulled over and told me all about his car. It was UNBELIEVABLE! SUPER nice guy with a great ride! Laura and I then went home and ALL I could talk about was that race. That was BY FAR the BEST race of my life, even if I would have lost. Just thought I'd share it with all of you and I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!!

Jeff

Greg@GLD
10-29-2005, 12:20 PM
... and I pulled on him INSTANTLY and he could never catch up to 80mph, or so.

...I pulled away from him at 100mph clear through 4th and into 5th at WOT!

Just thought I'd share it with all of you and I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!!

Jeff

Say Jeff... I'm just wondering how you define "safe"? :mad:

100 MPH on a public street... Nice. Good thing nobody pulled out in front of you or "KILLS KILLS AND MORE KILLS" could take on a very different meaning.

I'm sure you're looking for people to slap you on the back and say "Wow man! Cool! Nice Kills!"

And I'm sure you'll find them...

DoubleAron
10-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Yeah you must have a fast car if you beat a 02 cobra those cars are fast!

In case your wondering they didn't make Cobras in 2002!

SlowStee
10-29-2005, 02:02 PM
good to see the TA is running strong..

on a side note, The locals dont like to openly admit on boards that they street race :eek: .....so this thread was probably a bad idea ;)

Flight_740
10-29-2005, 02:13 PM
on a side note, The locals dont like to openly admit on boards that they street race :eek: .....so this thread was probably a bad idea ;)

:rolf :rolf

SLOWC5
10-29-2005, 02:51 PM
watch out world :rolf

JEFF

nismodave
10-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Hey everyone BIG STREET RACING NIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!

There will be Dozens of cars on 3rd and Walnut racing for big $$$$$.

Starts at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!!

Be THERE!!!

theavenger333
10-29-2005, 03:28 PM
yeah, pretty much what they ^^^ said

pOrk
10-29-2005, 03:32 PM
:rolleyes:

SlowStee
10-29-2005, 03:37 PM
:rolleyes:
such a usefull post :thumbsup

Brian98GTP
10-29-2005, 04:50 PM

Aren't the '02 Cobras faster than the '83 Corvettes....?? :confused

-----------------------------

Nix
10-29-2005, 04:58 PM
Aren't the '02 Cobras faster than the '83 Corvettes....?? :confused

-----------------------------

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Lash
10-29-2005, 07:22 PM
So when is the "BCM vs." forum getting added? :goof

dr doom
10-29-2005, 08:31 PM
wow this ta must be nothing short of amazing!

GTSLOW
10-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Right in general forum :thumbsup

Was it really necessary to put that guys license plate in your story? I'm sure he'd be stoked to know that! :punch:

Greg@GLD
10-29-2005, 09:18 PM

Sure they do! He raced one... with "a" cam.

Must have been one of those special edition "single cam 2002" Cobras... :alcoholic

Daytonapacecar959
10-29-2005, 09:39 PM

Must have been one of those special edition "single cam 2002" Cobras... :alcoholic
And a flashed computer :goof

USMARINE1108
10-29-2005, 09:48 PM
Oh wow.............just wow. So many problems with that post, don't know where to start. This is in a GTP? On some of the worst roads in the state?

Lash
10-29-2005, 09:53 PM
This is in a GTP?

everybody wanted a piece of the T/A!

Profile:

1994 T/A GT, M6, Supercharged, 21K miles, 417RWHP

;)

DoubleAron
10-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Right in general forum :thumbsup

Was it really necessary to put that guys license plate in your story? I'm sure he'd be stoked to know that! :punch:

Can you even have 8 digits on a plate?

That Laura is one lucky girl!

Firefighter Z
10-29-2005, 10:07 PM
OMG ! It's SUPER DEE DUPER CHARGED! and only pushing 417rwhp? Hmm yet he doesn't state what charger he running or lbs.

The LS1 guys are gonna have fun with this.

Poor NEWBIE

Nix
10-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Iam not sure how many of you remember this but he is the person that posted the video of his "very first donut" that took place in the Waukesha West parking lot in broad day light.

So Iam assuming he really dosent care what he does or what people think if he is going to be foolish enough to post crap like that. :alcoholic Got Brains???

Lash
10-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Thats the car with 417 rwhp?

Wow...who woulda thunk it.

Was the blower not installed when that vid was recorded?

Firefighter Z
10-29-2005, 10:13 PM
Damn I wish I had highspeed to see this video.

Nix
10-29-2005, 10:14 PM
I just went back to look and see what exactly he put in that post and sure enough he said its a video of his 94' Supercharged T/A.

So yeah it was charged at the time.

Firefighter Z
10-29-2005, 10:15 PM
By VISA or MASTER CARD? LOL

Lash
10-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I just went back to look and see what exactly he put in that post and sure enough he said its a video of his 94' Supercharged T/A.

^ yeah...I went back and looked right after I posted. lol

Nix
10-29-2005, 10:19 PM

:rolf :goof

Firefighter Z
10-29-2005, 10:30 PM
Hmm... I just watched that 9sec vid and I didnt hear no leaf blower.

Hell anyone can drop it to 3rd and do that, but why?

I think this might have to get moved to private, do to the fact that there's an F-body
owner out there that don't care about other peoples saftey and the matter of fact the GFPD and WA are looking at this and its gonna give other f-body owners a bad rep.

USMARINE1108
10-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Profile:

1994 T/A GT, M6, Supercharged, 21K miles, 417RWHP

;)

Ah. I was looking at the username.

Yooformula
10-29-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow some brutal posts here today. So the kid did something dumb and posted about it, not like anyone here hasnt done the same. Sheesh maybe hes trying to impress some people. Relax fellars;)and:haveabeerno need to:whipthe poor guy. Cant we all just:party:and:3gears:? Just trying to make a sentence with smilies. :goof

Firefighter Z
10-29-2005, 11:22 PM
NO WE CAN'T!

Just kidding Yoosef ;)

theavenger333
10-30-2005, 03:19 AM
Thats the car with 417 rwhp?
Wow...who woulda thunk it.
its a powerdyne on there...... :stare :yawn:

Reverend Cooper
10-30-2005, 02:24 PM

Must have been one of those special edition "single cam 2002" Cobras... :alcoholicprob a v6 ha ha

Reverend Cooper
10-30-2005, 02:28 PM
its a powerdyne on there...... :stare :yawn:no wonder its only 417 those blowers suck

SLOWC5
10-30-2005, 03:46 PM

FIRST OFF, I had a BLAST on East Wash last night! There were SOOOOO many nice cars out and everybody wanted a piece of the T/A! First kill was an '02 Cobra with a cam and flashed computer..................Took him easily from 20-55mph. We played around a few times more, but nothing too serious. NEXT was a modded GSX (I'd say '99 or so) who LOVED to show off his BOV. This time it was from 15mph and I had traction problems at first, but was about 3 cars on him by 55mph. That was fun! I continued to play around with imports with fart pipes and so forth. Next was an '02 ZO6 driven by a couple of kids, with exhaust and 19" CCW's.........VERY hot car! We went from 40 and I pulled on him INSTANTLY and he could never catch up to 80mph, or so. Finally, I decide it's time to go home because Laura was getting tired. We pull off of East Washington Avenue onto John Nolen Drive and I hear a RIDICULOUS idle coming from behind me. It was a '69 Road Runner, FULLY restored and BEAUTIFUL!! It was red, an automatic and had a 440 six pack (3x2). His plates read: 69RDRUNR. We got on it from 35 mph under the Monona Terrace and I RAN away from him. We finally caught a light a little ways up the road and had a HUGE opening. I've NEVER raced my car from a dig, but we were lined up and I could tell the he wanted to..............Never the less, the light turned green and we TOOK OFF!! He INSTANTLY pulled a half a car on me as a result of MASSIVE wheel spin off the line. SO, I shift into 2nd a little early to build up boost quicker and to have more traction. I go into 3rd and he's STILL a half a car on me, but once I slam 4th I pulled away from him at 100mph clear through 4th and into 5th at WOT! We slowed down and I gave him the thumbs up and then he pulled over and told me all about his car. It was UNBELIEVABLE! SUPER nice guy with a great ride! Laura and I then went home and ALL I could talk about was that race. That was BY FAR the BEST race of my life, even if I would have lost. Just thought I'd share it with all of you and I hope you all have a safe and fun weekend!!

Jeff

well Now I think we should definately run at GLD next weekend, my car NA is just as fast as a ZO6. What do you say? GLD NOV 5th?

JEFF

SlowStee
10-30-2005, 03:50 PM
well Now I think we should definately run at GLD next weekend, my car NA is just as fast as a ZO6. What do you say? GLD NOV 5th?

JEFF
Its stupid **** like this that make me laugh at certain BCM'ers

:)

BAD LS1
10-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Ahhh yes the powerdyne! as ive said to others:
That Powerdyne is like having a heat gun hooked up to your intake!

417 is actually pretty good out of a LT1 with a blower only basically, leads me to think its a vortech or a procharger to make those kinda #'s.

Unless this comes back to be a built motor, with full exhaust and a cam, then im gonna go with the powerdyne thought! and make a dash to the toilet to puke my guts out at the piss poor #s LOL

SlowStee
10-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Wow some brutal posts here today. So the kid did something dumb and posted about it, not like anyone here hasnt done the same. Sheesh maybe hes trying to impress some people. Relax fellars;)and:haveabeerno need to:whipthe poor guy. Cant we all just:party:and:3gears:? Just trying to make a sentence with smilies. :goof
Its amazing how what he says gets ripped apart instantly..

SlowStee
10-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Hmm... I just watched that 9sec vid and I didnt hear no leaf blower.

Hell anyone can drop it to 3rd and do that, but why?

I think this might have to get moved to private, do to the fact that there's an F-body
owner out there that don't care about other peoples saftey and the matter of fact the GFPD and WA are looking at this and its gonna give other f-body owners a bad rep.
you should stop talking

BAD LS1
10-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Ive cruised washington street before when visiting some friends out there... there is like no way to carry on a high speed race on that bizzatch! traffic is nuts, its mostly under construction, you could maybe race from 30-40??

slow85vette
10-30-2005, 05:33 PM
His story doesn't add up to **** and I bet ya he's lying about all of this! Maybe he was :alcoholic at the time or maybe its one of his dreams. :rolf

theavenger333
10-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Its amazing how what he says gets ripped apart instantly..
whaaat, the guy has an LT1 so you stick up for his stupid actions?

tom- yes, it is a powerdyne for sure

98whitegpgt
10-30-2005, 07:18 PM
watch out world
Whats that supposed to mean?

wow this ta must be nothing short of amazing!
it is pretty sweet.

it was on. and it is a powerdyne

:rolleyes: cash

Here we go again :mad: I thought we settled this jeff, your car is faster than his is, he admited it, cant you just leave it at that.

Yea, him posting about all of this might have not been the smartest thing in the book but give the guy a break. He had a good night out driving the car that he loves. Im sure most people here have posted and or done somthing that wasent the smartest thing. Just leave the guy alone, let him post what he wants, and if its that bad, the mod's will take care of it right? Why does everyone have to get on his ass like this? This is a good friend of mine. He is one of the nicest guys you will meet until you piss him off, and im sure thoes of you who have met him will agree with me.

SLOWC5
10-30-2005, 08:06 PM
hey Ryan why dont you let people talk for themselves.

Jeff raced a ZO6 and beat it. Like I said my Car NA is just as fast as a ZO6 so if he beat the ZO6 he raced why wouldn't it be a close race. Why cant he race me at the track, It's not like we're racing for money.

Some day you'll understand things.

JEFF

98whitegpgt
10-30-2005, 08:15 PM
because jeff asked me to post since he does not have access to a computer unless hes at work.

and yea, i guess maybe some day i will understand :confused

SLOWC5
10-30-2005, 08:18 PM
how can a guy that makes more money than everyone else, like you say, not have a computer and internet access at home :thumbsup

JEFF

98whitegpgt
10-30-2005, 08:24 PM
how can a guy that makes more money than everyone else, like you say, not have a computer and internet access at home

wow, i love how words get put into my mouth.

Cryptic
10-30-2005, 08:30 PM
this thread is poo

Greg@GLD
10-30-2005, 08:42 PM
this thread is poo

X2

HITMAN
10-30-2005, 09:02 PM

Jeff

This post...it smells like... :bsflag

Lash
10-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Why does everyone have to get on his ass like this?

Are you new here? :shades

Yooformula
10-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Nice sig Greg!

6L chevelle
10-30-2005, 10:29 PM

Jeff

safe weekend?

and with all your kills,kills, and more kills you seemed to shy away from the track when asked, if i remember correctly.

theavenger333
10-31-2005, 01:02 AM
Whats that supposed to mean?
it is pretty sweet.it was on. and it is a powerdyne :rolleyes: cash
Here we go again :mad: I thought we settled this jeff, your car is faster than his is, he admited it, cant you just leave it at that.
Yea, him posting about all of this might have not been the smartest thing in the book but give the guy a break. He had a good night out driving the car that he loves. Im sure most people here have posted and or done somthing that wasent the smartest thing. Just leave the guy alone, let him post what he wants, and if its that bad, the mod's will take care of it right? Why does everyone have to get on his ass like this? This is a good friend of mine. He is one of the nicest guys you will meet until you piss him off, and im sure thoes of you who have met him will agree with me.
ryan nobody posted about jeff as a person, i've talked to him, he seems to be a nice guy, but his actions werent the smartest. you're turning this personal, and its not. jeff's a big boy, he can handle things just fine. he CAN post anything he wants, but when a thread about STREET RACING is started, which makes US all get branded poorly, he's gotta take the criticism. not to mention some very questionable results of these "races." just let him deal with it.

SlowStee
10-31-2005, 02:49 AM
ryan nobody posted about jeff as a person, i've talked to him, he seems to be a nice guy, but his actions werent the smartest. you're turning this personal, and its not. jeff's a big boy, he can handle things just fine. he CAN post anything he wants, but when a thread about STREET RACING is started, which makes US all get branded poorly, he's gotta take the criticism. not to mention some very questionable results of these "races." just let him deal with it.
Words got mixed up...information got mixed up...seems innocent enough, he wasnt hostile at all in his post..

I like how everyone here street races but chooses to rip him apart on it anyways :thumbsup

and him being an LT1 driver has nothing to do with anything

1QCKGTP
10-31-2005, 08:50 AM
Now looking at it how the majority of you are, I agree that not only were my actions on the street poor as well as discrediting to all car lovers, but this post was unnecessary. I've seen on other forums where they have threads labeled "Kills" that you can post in and figured it was just what people do when they have a good story to share with everyone else. There are so many posts that I'd like to reply to, but that would take quite some time. I apologize for the post, but my intentions were simply to share one hell of a fun experiece I had with all of you. With being quite new to BCM, I was not aware that stories like this were frowned upon and can assure you that I will not post about something to this effect again.
A couple of things I would like to comment on are as follows:

1. '02 Cobra?
All I can say is the kid said it was an '02 Cobra and it had the front and rear bumpers along with proper badges. Apparently it's a fake Cobra.

2. The ZO6
Yes, I did run away from him and maybe he's just not as good of a driver as Jeff Smith is or simply didn't get on it all the way. I was running open headers most of the night, so it would have been hard to hear if he was on it.

3. Road Runners license plate
Yes, now looking at it like that, it wasn't smart for me to post what his plate read. I simply did that because It was a neat personalized plate.

4. "Didn't know plates could have 8 letters"
Hey genius, 69RDRNR add's to 7.

In closing, I do apologize for posting this and now know not to again. For those of you who had fun ripping myself as well as my car apart, at least my post gave you something to do with yourselves over the weekend.

Jeff

DoubleAron
10-31-2005, 09:17 AM
Now looking at it how the majority of you are, I agree that not only were my actions on the street poor as well as discrediting to all car lovers, but this post was unnecessary. I've seen on other forums where they have threads labeled "Kills" that you can post in and figured it was just what people do when they have a good story to share with everyone else. There are so many posts that I'd like to reply to, but that would take quite some time. I apologize for the post, but my intentions were simply to share one hell of a fun experiece I had with all of you. With being quite new to BCM, I was not aware that stories like this were frowned upon and can assure you that I will not post about something to this effect again.

1. '02 Cobra?
All I can say is the kid said it was an '02 Cobra and it had the front and rear bumpers along with proper badges. Apparently it's a fake Cobra.

2. The ZO6
Yes, I did run away from him and maybe he's just not as good of a driver as Jeff Smith is or simply didn't get on it all the way. I was running open headers most of the night, so it would have been hard to hear if he was on it.

Yes, now looking at it like that, it wasn't smart for me to post what his plate read. I simply did that because It was a neat personalized plate.

In closing, I do apologize for posting this and now know not to again. For those of you who had fun ripping myself as well as my car apart, at least my post gave you something to do with yourselves over the weekend.

Jeff

Before you go calling someone a genius go look @ your post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yooformula
10-31-2005, 09:18 AM
Nice comeback Jeff! Way to handle it!

Yooformula
10-31-2005, 09:20 AM

Ouch, gotcha there :chair:

1QCKGTP
10-31-2005, 09:21 AM

You are right. What I had meant to type was 69RDRNR, not 69RDRUNR.

Jeff

Cleveland Dave
10-31-2005, 09:36 AM
how is east wash i thought it was still mostly construction and sucked.

and under the terrace im assuming u were on john nolen...i can see the how u could get to high speeds there.

1QCKGTP
10-31-2005, 09:43 AM
how is east wash i thought it was still mostly construction and sucked.

and under the terrace im assuming u were on john nolen...i can see the how u could get to high speeds there.

E. Wash is not NEARLY as bad as it was. Construction is near completion. As far as John Nolen, we went from 40mph under the terrace going towards the Beltline and caught the 3rd set of stop lights after going under the Monona Terrace.

Jeff

DRK
10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
I know these streets well........... and your retarded for racing on them.

Poncho
11-01-2005, 04:10 PM
You see LT1 Jeff, this isn't wicgp or clubgp. In BCM all everyone cares about is 1/4 mile times, and if you're not fast enough, you aren't good enough. You can't have anything with a LT1. you can have a hwy 100 board, but it's like fight club, there is none, and we can't talk about it, unless people are **** talking StockMach, or SlowFarmTruck. Everyone is free to rip on FormulaDriva. Jeff Smith calls out anyone and everyone with his "stock" Vette, though most common BCM posters were there too See him run 11.5 and get booted from the track since it wasn't caged. I'm assuming it's now caged and he's going back on the 5th. Then again, few can touch his car, so he's pretty much free to say whatever.. GRNDNL too, will call out everyone with his grampy GN (uh huh) or any of his other cars in the family, often calling them "slow, stock, or family cars". Greg@GLD is a good guy, promotes racing @ GLD instead of street racing, and will flame you for it. Syclone44, I think, right now is like the only one w/ a seriously fast ass car that won't flame the **** outta you for anything you do. And also, listen to nothing BananaTrans says.

hang out a while, you'll learn.

Lash
11-01-2005, 04:15 PM
^ Nothing but lies!!!!!!

:goof

1QCKGTP
11-01-2005, 04:31 PM
You see LT1 Jeff, this isn't wicgp or clubgp. In BCM all everyone cares about is 1/4 mile times, and if you're not fast enough, you aren't good enough. You can't have anything with a LT1. you can have a hwy 100 board, but it's like fight club, there is none, and we can't talk about it, unless people are **** talking StockMach, or SlowFarmTruck. Everyone is free to rip on FormulaDriva. Jeff Smith calls out anyone and everyone with his "stock" Vette, though most common BCM posters were there too See him run 10.5 and get booted from the track since it wasn't caged. I'm assuming it's now caged and he's going back on the 5th. Then again, few can touch his car, so he's pretty much free to say whatever.. GRNDNL too, will call out everyone with his grampy GN (uh huh) or any of his other cars in the family, often calling them "slow, stock, or family cars". Greg@GLD is a good guy, promotes racing @ GLD instead of street racing, and will flame you for it. Syclone44, I think, right now is like the only one w/ a seriously fast ass car that won't flame the **** outta you for anything you do. And also, listen to nothing BananaTrans says.

Thanks alot Dan. That's good to know.

Jeff

Poncho
11-01-2005, 04:37 PM
^ Nothing but lies!!!!!!

:goof

and lash usually has a dippy reply to everything. :D

Cryptic
11-01-2005, 06:21 PM
way to sum that all up Dan :thumbsup

STEALTHZR2
11-01-2005, 06:40 PM
had to post

SLOWC5
11-01-2005, 06:50 PM
when did I say it was stock?

I like to call out the people cause I enjoy drag racing, If you've ever raced someone you've known or meet its fun. It also puts an end to the rumors. It also explains why some people choose not to run then, or give bogus high dollar scares

IIRC, my post on here was saying my car is as fast as a STOCK ZO6. I dont see when I said my car was stock. Its never run a 10 second time yet either.

11.49 is the cage cut BTW

turbogarrett
11-01-2005, 08:25 PM
You see LT1 Jeff, this isn't wicgp or clubgp. In BCM all everyone cares about is 1/4 mile times, and if you're not fast enough, you aren't good enough. You can't have anything with a LT1. you can have a hwy 100 board, but it's like fight club, there is none, and we can't talk about it, unless people are **** talking StockMach, or SlowFarmTruck. Everyone is free to rip on FormulaDriva. Jeff Smith calls out anyone and everyone with his "stock" Vette, though most common BCM posters were there too See him run 10.5 and get booted from the track since it wasn't caged. I'm assuming it's now caged and he's going back on the 5th. Then again, few can touch his car, so he's pretty much free to say whatever.. GRNDNL too, will call out everyone with his grampy GN (uh huh) or any of his other cars in the family, often calling them "slow, stock, or family cars". Greg@GLD is a good guy, promotes racing @ GLD instead of street racing, and will flame you for it. Syclone44, I think, right now is like the only one w/ a seriously fast ass car that won't flame the **** outta you for anything you do. And also, listen to nothing BananaTrans says.

:rolf

SlowStee
11-01-2005, 10:11 PM
that actually summed it up pretty well dan

98whitegpgt
11-01-2005, 10:15 PM

Very well put!

98whitegpgt
11-01-2005, 10:27 PM

1999 C5 A4 stock and slow with shiney RIMS

pOrk
11-01-2005, 10:34 PM

1. '02 Cobra?

2. The ZO6

Jeff

Nice responce :headbang

Most guys would throw a **** fit and never come back again. Props

Yooformula
11-01-2005, 10:38 PM
When did Syclone get a seriously fast a$$ car? I thought it was broke most of last year and this year again? Has it run a time yet?

Berettaspeed
11-01-2005, 11:41 PM

Thats nice to know........

Syclone0044
11-02-2005, 10:56 AM
When did Syclone get a seriously fast a$$ car? I thought it was broke most of last year and this year again? Has it run a time yet? http://www.warrifles.com/forums/images/smilies/dunno.gif I ran it once in August, had a few problems but it's a bit better now. How about I give you a ride and you can tell me what you think?

Yooformula
11-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Sure!

1QCKGTP
11-02-2005, 03:15 PM

I like to call out the people cause I enjoy drag racing, If you've ever raced someone you've known or meet its fun. It also puts an end to the rumors. It also explains why some people choose not to run then, or give bogus high dollar scares

IIRC, my post on here was saying my car is as fast as a STOCK ZO6. I dont see when I said my car was stock. Its never run a 10 second time yet either.

11.49 is the cage cut BTW

Cage looks awesome JEFF!

Jeff

1QCKGTP
11-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Nice responce :headbang

Most guys would throw a **** fit and never come back again. Props

Thanks Pork!!

Jeff

SloFarmTruck
11-02-2005, 06:28 PM

Holy Chit I got mentioned in a post!!! The FarmTruck will live very soon!!!

This post says it all about BCM. Whats great about this page is that no matter how much internet B.S. there is on here when it all comes down to it..Everyone here still loves there cars, is loyal to there brands, and still respects the other people on the board. Yes we all pick our fights...stockmach...and after we meet each other and talk about cars, race, hang out, everyone usually sees eye to eye.than we go back home and talk more chit on this wonderfull forum..and do it all over again.

Chris

Pantera99GS
11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Holy Chit I got mentioned in a post!!! The FarmTruck will live very soon!!!

This post says it all about BCM. Whats great about this page is that no matter how much internet B.S. there is on here when it all comes down to it..Everyone here still loves there cars, is loyal to there brands, and still respects the other people on the board. Yes we all pick our fights...stockmach...and after we meet each other and talk about cars, race, hang out, everyone usually sees eye to eye.than we go back home and talk more chit on this wonderfull forum..and do it all over again.

Chris

Shut the **** up Merkur boy. :flipoff2:

- your loving brother

ps. How's that clutch doin'? :banana

It *is* just the internet guys. When it comes down to it, a lot of people on here can be unbelievably helpful.

Poncho
11-03-2005, 01:42 AM
how about you all go to hell. my 13 flat GTO will take you all. --- typical post from any BCM'er just change the #'s and car. for example: "my ford probe makes 250whp, I smoked a SS camaro and a GTO" or "I just built a LS2 Corvette, head, cam, blower, and nitrous, and other goodies. I built this and that too, and BTW, it's SD, no maf"

BCM truely is fun, though mostly for the BS.

and J.Smith, sorry for the typo.

And remember kids, there is no Hwy. 100, and drugs are bad.

slow90z
11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
That post was amazing, the story of bcm in one paragraph. good job :rolf

nitrous
11-03-2005, 12:04 PM
People here like to think they know more than they usually do anyways.

Hey Jeff S., we still doing our race? :)

Poncho
11-03-2005, 12:09 PM
That post was amazing, the story of bcm in one paragraph. good job :rolf

yeah, and I still got bad rep for it anyways. :fire :flipoff2:

1QCKGTP
11-03-2005, 12:15 PM
yeah, and I still got bad rep for it anyways. :fire :flipoff2:

Not with me Dan.

Jeff

Syclone0044
11-03-2005, 12:40 PM
Yeah Dan I left you a good one for it.

Cleveland Dave
11-03-2005, 01:04 PM
how about you all go to hell. my 13 flat GTO will take you all.

bring it u have ls2, more horse and more torque shouldnt have a problem beating my SS. :rolf

Poncho
11-03-2005, 02:45 PM
bring it u have ls2, more horse and more torque shouldnt have a problem beating my SS. :rolf

<enter excuse here>

i'm fat. my car is fat. you win.

though actually since our cars run equal it might be fun actually.

Cleveland Dave
11-04-2005, 12:15 PM
<enter excuse here>

i'm fat. my car is fat. you win.

though actually since our cars run equal it might be fun actually.

im not tiny either....290lbs.

would be fun i need to learn how to drive..i should be getting 2.0's on street tires not 2.2's and i should be getting 1.8-1.9's on dr's instead of 2.0's.

my excuses....lol

Poncho
11-04-2005, 12:50 PM
we should meet up somewhere for the hell of it and run em.

fireguyrick
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
I think I need to say something in this thread.

Rick

Hey MadDave, I think I may have to run you at some point at GLD in the near future. I cannot let you bag on Subarus, even if J's Wagon is slow and oddly colored.

Poncho
11-04-2005, 02:08 PM
you gonna run him in the STI or the Wife??? I vote wife. :banana1: :hump2:

Cleveland Dave
11-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I think I need to say something in this thread.

Rick

Hey MadDave, I think I may have to run you at some point at GLD in the near future. I cannot let you bag on Subarus, even if J's Wagon is slow and oddly colored.

me bag on subies?? i love them dont get me wrong...i just had to have fun with john and J cause they have been poking fun and hyped it up that i had no chance.

HITMAN
11-04-2005, 03:07 PM
People here like to think they know more than they usually do anyways.

People who think they know everything are very irritating to those us of who do...
;) :goof

theavenger333
11-04-2005, 04:57 PM
People who think they know everything are very irritating to those us of who do...
;) :goof
amen