PDA

View Full Version : How much is this car worth to you? 95-96 contour

SlowStee
10-28-2005, 03:39 PM
4dr, auto, red, 130K, PURE BEATER

dents in fun spots :thumbsup , power everything, but REALLY...

ITS A PURE BEATER...I was gonna take this car purely to get around this winter... but after a quick test drive I noticed a slipping tranny..

Shoot some offers at me...Its my sisters car...I only tell the truth about this car..Not lookin to **** anyone over :)

Memphis
10-28-2005, 05:45 PM
4 cyl. or 6?

SlowStee
10-28-2005, 05:58 PM
4 cylinder

Car Guy
10-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Sent ya a PM......

Car Guy
11-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Is the contour still around......?

SlowStee
11-04-2005, 10:23 PM
ah the negative rep someone left me for this thread reminded me to post :thumbsup

Car guy Im not sure whats going on with the car right now, its still here and for sale, but its value is being argued among some people...heh.

SloFarmTruck
11-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Not to bash the car and I will prolly get some negative feedback for this..But those cars are known for week trans. Once they start slipping you can pretty much plan on buying a new car very shortly. i did notice that you listed it as a strictly beater car. The shame of it is that there are alot of clean contours around with blown tranny's. Good luck selling it and make sure you write down "sold as is" :)

SlowStee
11-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Not to bash the car and I will prolly get some negative feedback for this..But those cars are known for week trans. Once they start slipping you can pretty much plan on buying a new car very shortly. i did notice that you listed it as a strictly beater car. The shame of it is that there are alot of clean contours around with blown tranny's. Good luck selling it and make sure you write down "sold as is" :)
indeed

Car Guy
11-05-2005, 06:14 PM
ah the negative rep someone left me for this thread reminded me to post :thumbsup

Car guy Im not sure whats going on with the car right now, its still here and for sale, but its value is being argued among some people...heh.

First off why did you get a neg rep mark for this thread, did I miss something?

Second, let me know if I can take a look at it.......

414-559-3003

Thanks