PDA

View Full Version : Super Clean Syclone

STEALTHZR2
10-27-2005, 01:51 PM
As I was heading back to the office I came across this clean ASS SYCLONE by Mayfair mall. Had to turn around get a quick pic. ENJOY :wooo

GTSLOW
10-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Needs ZR1's!

Syclone0044
10-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Looks real good! :thumbsup Not often you see a good clean stock appearing one anymore, without any ridiculous "bling" mods. I can't tell for sure but it even looks like the cladding (ground effects) haven't been repainted.. (usually they are repainted which is a sign it was in an accident and they decided to "improve" upon the original appearance by applying a glosscote when they repainted it.)

Needs ZR1's!

Yeah, those worked out real well for Adam :rolleyes: Ask how his launches compare to mine on stock rims sometime.. :shades $2200 down the flusher to go slower, if you ask me. I like the stock rims so much I bought a second set. :D

STEALTHZR2
10-28-2005, 01:01 PM
It looked like it was repainted when I took the pic. The pic turned out like ****...it is much better in person.

A B4C Z
10-28-2005, 06:42 PM
There is one in the back of my subdivison that its grage kept and you never see it outside. They must have just gotten it this year. I need to stop by one day and see what its all about.

Kyle