PDA

View Full Version : going to the track today..

Bee
10-27-2005, 11:19 AM
hopefully dip into the 12.0s.... :goof

GRNDNL
10-27-2005, 12:39 PM
hopefully dip into the 12.0s.... :goof

I'll be there also Bee.....What car you taking?.....

Got a car on street tires that wants to play with the GS?........ :shades

Bee
10-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I'll be there also Bee.....What car you taking?.....

Got a car on street tires that wants to play with the GS?........ :shades

cool saw you out there.. too busy trying to get this car running..so didn't have time to chit chat with you...
human error screwed us for the night. wanted 10's for this street car, but next year will be ok.... :) 11.4s and a "BIG MISHIFT" :drool: :crying :crying ...was on a 10sec pass definitely!!!

turbogarrett
10-28-2005, 07:19 PM
I was driving the green fd rx7. What happened to the delsol on that last run?

Bee
10-28-2005, 07:21 PM
I was driving the green fd rx7. What happened to the delsol on that last run?

i saw you pull the 12.1 w/o launching.. NICE!!! :thumbsup

the delsol i am not going to say anything unless the owner says it himself. "HUMAN ERROR" big time!!!! :crying he'll explain if he wants..

sometimes people don't like to share bad experiences, but then again some do like bosslx....truthfully admiting and sharing to us his carnage!!! i've always like sharing carnages....this time around the delsol isn't mine so i will not share!!! :goof

GRNDNL
10-29-2005, 09:16 PM
cool saw you out there.. too busy trying to get this car running..so didn't have time to chit chat with you...
human error screwed us for the night. wanted 10's for this street car, but next year will be ok.... :) 11.4s and a "BIG MISHIFT" :drool: :crying :crying ...was on a 10sec pass definitely!!!

Saw it make a few passes, that thing's making plenty of power....But ....Dam.....I don't think it ever hooked up once..... :headbang :rolf With all due respect...I'll never understand that racing backwards.... :D Turn the thing around and it will really run a number..... :shades

Daytonapacecar959
10-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Saw you guys there,i was the guy with the blue Grand Prix.I was having some problems with my car,i was only getting one wheeled burnouts most of the time,time to tear it down to see what was going on.
GRNDNL i think that was you i got lined up against in your GS when i made my 11.8 pass.

Bee
10-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Saw it make a few passes, that thing's making plenty of power....But ....Dam.....I don't think it ever hooked up once..... :headbang :rolf With all due respect...I'll never understand that racing backwards.... :D Turn the thing around and it will really run a number..... :shades

yeah it was rubber all the way to almost 130mph... when it hooks if it will at all..hehe :goof traps may be near 150's... the owner of the car and myself will play with it more next year!!! :thumbsup

Bee
10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Saw you guys there,i was the guy with the blue Grand Prix.I was having some problems with my car,i was only getting one wheeled burnouts most of the time,time to tear it down to see what was going on.
GRNDNL i think that was you i got lined up against in your GS when i made my 11.8 pass.

yeah saw you made a couple passes... you are correct, only one tire burning. are the GP trannies LSDed??? if they are then you definitely have some diff issues... I'm used to stock hondas doing 1 tire burn outs... :D

btw :thumbsup for a good solid 11sec pass... NICE!!! :)

Daytonapacecar959
10-30-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah saw you made a couple passes... you are correct, only one tire burning. are the GP trannies LSDed??? if they are then you definitely have some diff issues... I'm used to stock hondas doing 1 tire burn outs... :D

btw :thumbsup for a good solid 11sec pass... NICE!!! :)
No there not.These's a company INTENSE that makes them but they SUCK.I have a stock HD diff.I haven't had a problem all season until this week.I quess i'll have to tear it down after work on Monday :(

Syclone0044
10-31-2005, 03:30 PM
GRNDNL i think that was you i got lined up against in your GS when i made my 11.8 pass. 11.8 @ 115 in a GTP!! :stare Wow, that's pretty impressive! I tip my hat to you, sir! :thumbsup What did it take to push it over the edge into the 11s?

Daytonapacecar959
10-31-2005, 08:39 PM
11.8 @ 115 in a GTP!! :stare Wow, that's pretty impressive! I tip my hat to you, sir! :thumbsup What did it take to push it over the edge into the 11s?
P&Ped cyl. heads,P&Ped supercharger,big cam,intercooler.2.6 in supercharger pulley,headers,race programmed PCM,in car control unit where i can adjust A/F ratio and timing,built trans with 3.69 gears,3000 stall TC,Hoosier QTP's.
I think that's about all the big mods. :D
If i have the money next season i'm hoping to be in the mid-low 11's

Berettaspeed
10-31-2005, 09:10 PM
wow... that is quick....11.8@115.....damn

pm sent by someone