PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 predicted by Microsoft

Scales
10-27-2005, 08:11 AM
Got this in an email last night at work. Kinda weird...

1. Open up a blank Word document

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

deciuss
10-27-2005, 08:43 AM
somone has a lot of time on there hands :)

interesting thow

animal
10-27-2005, 09:28 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Gullible

From snopes:

The last "coincidence" is strictly a manufactured one. Although typing the characters "Q33NY" using the Wingdings font does produce the string of images shown below (an airplane, two pieces of paper that sort of resemble buildings, a skull and crossbones, and a Star of David), there was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City (the two flights who planes were crashed into the building were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175), nor does that string correspond to any airplane's tail number or any airline's flight number. The numerous suggestions about what 'Q33' really does refer to (everything from a New York bus route to a verse from the Quran) merely highlight how easy it is to find significance in anything, meaningful or not.

DirtyMax
10-27-2005, 09:44 AM
2 planes also.... not one, as the "prediction" depicts... :yawn:

For sale: Bridge across the Atlantic. Cheap. Cash only.

Scales
10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Maybe I should've typed that up better. At no time did I ever say I believed this to be true or real or anything. I thought my subject line was enough to realize I was trying to poke fun at all the consepricy theroists. Just sharing an email that I got at work.

Now about that bridge. Got any pics??

DirtyMax
10-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Now about that bridge. Got any pics??

My camera's lens couldn't possibly photograph something of that magnitude... :D

But send cash... it's there... I promise... :deal

Scales
10-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Well you seem like an honest guy so just let me know where you live and I'll send you the money. :devil

SlowStee
10-28-2005, 12:22 PM
hmmm...Interesting

slow85vette
10-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Got this in an email last night at work. Kinda weird...

1. Open up a blank Word document

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals (this is the flight number of the 1st plane to hit the WTC)

3. Highlight it.

4. Change the font size to 48.

5. Change the actual font to wingdings (1).

:lame: