PDA

View Full Version : My cars in Barns pics?

d0nut
10-26-2005, 09:30 PM
Just a quick test to see if anyone is interested in my Cars in Barns type shots?

I used to drive all over the state.......

Lemme know what ya think!

Sean

Prince Valiant
10-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Any stories or locations?

Yooformula
10-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Those are so interesting to see imo. Sad to see the neglect of iconic pieces of history.

d0nut
10-26-2005, 09:53 PM
The 68 Dart GTS was found in Cudahy. It had been stored in a strage facilty that was torn down. Last registered in 77. Not for sale, was dads and plan to restore it....

The GTO was on Moreland in Waukesha for well over a year. It looked to be a parts car. Still had a block and 4 speed inside of it. No one knew who owned it when I stopped.

The 71 Charger was a R/T that I found in Anamosa IA in late winter 04. Not one part left with a # on it. The shop it was behind was closed up. I assume there is a matching R/T running around somewhere in IA....

The oldie (Model A?) is siting on Hwy 32 just south of Ryan road. As far a I know it's still there. I didn't stop and ask since I have no room for what I have now!

I'll load a few more on Thurs. I have a lot to choose from!

Sean

BAD LS1
10-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Find the green 69 Yenko camaro, burried up to the floor pans in some guys back yard yet? its up near wausau somewhere, my parents went and took a bunch of pics of it.

d0nut
10-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Hmn.. haven't heard about that one yet! I did find a green 69 Z/28 last registered in 77. Haven't got enough cash flow to beat on the guys door yet!

I also have leads on a junk yard in NE WI that is supposed to have a Challeger T/A shell with a title. It's on my list!

Sean

STEALTHZR2
10-27-2005, 01:37 PM
man what happened to that yellow Chager...last pic. OUCH! Great pics though.

BAD LS1
10-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah this guy with the green yenko wont talk to anyone and wont sell it either, i guess his mom drove it last, spun it out in the rain, the car got parked ever since, that was 84' so the story goes on it, its fathem green with white stripes, the stripes are all cracked and peeling, lower body panels are all now rotten, engine is still complete and #s matchin, according to the Vin vs Engine stamp.

Yooformula
10-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah this guy with the green yenko wont talk to anyone and wont sell it either, i guess his mom drove it last, spun it out in the rain, the car got parked ever since, that was 84' so the story goes on it, its fathem green with white stripes, the stripes are all cracked and peeling, lower body panels are all now rotten, engine is still complete and #s matchin, according to the Vin vs Engine stamp.

Damm, I bet you could steal that one night, hold onto to it for a year, then try to get a lost title for it. Maybe he'll forget about it or wont even bother to try keep it at that point.

GRNDNL
10-27-2005, 02:04 PM

I've seen pictures of it, I think it was buried in a garden, I heard he thought it was worth 100k or so a few years ago..... :D

d0nut
10-27-2005, 02:10 PM
That Yenko sounds interesting. Can't imagine what one would be worth as a pile of rust even! Get me the address and I'll shoot pics!

This Batch:

64 GTO: sitting next to a body shop in Cascade. 4 speed car, has an engine and trans in it. Last time I went pat it said not for sale on the windshield.

66 Charger: Sitting atthe crossroads of a town (sortof) called York Center. Seems to be a serious Mopar guy. Had a bunch of stuff I would like but all turning to dust. More pics to follow!

69 Z/28: Mine! Ok, someday when funding works out.. Looked to be all there and last registered in 77.

I will be getting more pics off the other computer. Have shot of a T/A graveyard in the Milw area. I'm sure some of you know about them already....

Sean

d0nut
10-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Sorry, forgot the 69 Mustang!

It was N of Sun Prarrie and a local Mustang guy I spoke to said it was rumored to be a Boss 302......

d0nut
10-27-2005, 02:16 PM
Dodge Coupe: Sitting on the hill on the west side of I43 at 164. Has a frame and engine under it but the body has been cut in half right behind the doors. Still solid...

67 Cougar: It was sitting in an alley in West Allis last year when we were house hunting. Didn't have time to stop and look real close. Wasn't there the last time I went past.

Ford Ranch Wagon: Shot that in Western WI on a 2 lane in late winter of 04. One of my all time favorite shots.

72 Buick GS: 350 with an automatic. Air induction hood. Nice and solid, sitting on the main drag in Fall River WI

d0nut
10-27-2005, 02:23 PM
GTO Conv: Found on the N side of Milw at an import shop. The owner of the shop was very vague about who owned it or why it was there. Was gone by spring. 400, PW, Tilt, console. Looked to be loaded.

70 GTX: Found it being stored behind a church in Sheboygan county. 30k on the clock. 440, Automatic, A/C, white guts, console. Nicely loaded. Going to be restored soon.

Mercury Comet Conv's: Sitting behind a shop in Richfield. Talked to a guy in the shop, very nice and I'm sure the cars would be treated right.

70 Mustang Sports Roof: Sitting in Wind Lake (I think?) 351 car with a freaky roof treatment. Has been on cars in barns and in the same spot for 5 or 6 years.

Chevy II SS: very clean SS sitting in Rhine Center WI. Talked to the owner and he only wanted 10k for it......

d0nut
10-27-2005, 02:29 PM
2 70 Superbirds: Owned by a husband and wife near Beaver Dam. Had a ton of cool Mopar stuff. I was so stunned when the son opened the garage and saw the wings that my pics sucked after that! Both 4 spd cars and driven!

Green 70 Superbird: Pics sent by a friend. 6 pack car if memory serves. Was sitting outside somewhere in WI. The garage had another bird with 20 some odd thou on the clock. He won't tell me where it was sitting.....

50's Stude: Sitting at a shop someplace near Madison. Looked like it was going to get worked on. Just a cool rod waiting to happen.

73 Torino GTS: Near Watertown. Never got a chance to talk to the owner but had to take a pic. Was amazed to see one left. Back when I was a kid you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a Torino.......

I'll edit more this eve!

BAD LS1
10-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Heh... that rotten pile of yenko camaro, if its all there, and can be restored w/o a re-body and has the right driveline parts for the car, its worth 65-75K! i **** you not!

We sold that 68' non coverterted rally green yenko/ COPO 9737 for 75, (#2 of 2 left in exsistance, we own #1 of two currently)and needed a 50K restoration... it was complete #'s matching low mileage car though.

d0nut
10-28-2005, 10:19 AM
If I was able to score a Yenko I'd run it out to that guy in Iowa with the big Yenko collection.

I could never do a resto on a car like that without hacking it!

Sean

DirtyMax
10-28-2005, 10:32 AM
Cool pics. I've seen a few of those cars in person which makes it even more neat. Thanks for sharing!

I really need a cheap-o digital camera to leave in the truck.

d0nut
10-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Time for a few Wagons.....

The Buick Sprt Wagon and the Checker are sitting on the east side of 57 in Sheboygan county. The Checker is tempting (nothing gets you laid like a Checker wagon...)

The 59 Caddy Camper was sitting by the Chevy II I posted earlier.

The Pontiac El Camino (El Catalina?) was on Hwy 20 near East Troy. Nothing I want to know the history of....

The Plymouth Wagon was ona lot for sale with a few other odd ball cars in Juneau. Interesting rod material.......

d0nut
10-28-2005, 11:22 AM
I don;t get to share these shots often. I sentthem into the Cars In Barns site but he never posted any of them. I would estimate that I have about 400 pics of this type total.

God I need a life......

Sean

jbiscuit
10-28-2005, 11:27 AM
I have seen that Catalina on Highway 20....interesting car right there at that CRAZY intersection. Very odd car

d0nut
10-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I came real close to stopping and getting closer but heard banjo music in the air......

There may be something in the water making that stuff happen. Way back in the dark ages when I was a kid there was a guy near there with an Edlse Ranchero. My dad said you could slap an Edsel front clip on an Early Ranchero. Not sure why he knew that or why a person would do it.....

Seean

Cleveland Dave
10-28-2005, 11:32 AM
these are awesome...nice shots!

d0nut
10-28-2005, 11:39 AM
There are a few cars that I found that I didn't get shots of....

72 GS Stage 1 Convt in Fredonia. 1 owner, 30k on the clock, 4 speed, gold, white top, brown int. PW/PS/PL. Never seen rain or snow. Just stunning.

70 Cuda 440+6 (Real V code). Shaker car, 4 speed. Pro streeted and had not been out of the garage since the 90's.

Boss 351 Mustang near Oconomowoc. Black and silver 4 speed car. Made me light headed.

67 Chevelle SS. 396 4 spped. Blue, blue seats, blue carpet. Just about perfect. He also had a 55 Chevy sitting next to it that had a small block. Was about the nicest Tri 5 I have seen in years.

For the last year or so I was a contractor for Directv and got into all kinds of houses and saw all kinds of ****. I tried to get pics when I could but you could tell some people had no interest in anyone knowing about the cars and bikes they had hidden.

Sean

PB86MCSS
10-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Really cool pics!

When I first saw CarsInBarns.com I probably spent a few hours looking at all the pictures. If I had a job which I was driving around alot I would probably do the same thing :).

A board member here I know helped haul away two mid 60's rare AMC Ramblers(?) or something for a towing company he helps out with a year or two ago.

I, like everyone else and their mom it seems, would love to find a 1st gen Camaro in restorable shape sitting in someones yard that can be had cheap, or another desireable muscle car.

DirtyMax
10-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I would estimate that I have about 400 pics of this type total.

Keep em' coming. Very entertaining. :thumbsup

d0nut
10-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Did you see that 68 Camaro on CIB with the wheel flares? It's orange and sitting next to a City of Milw garbage can... I haven't been alble to find it yet!

I did see a 68/9 SS396 Chevelle body sitting in Sheboygan Falls last year. No one was home...

Here are pics of a 68 Camaro I found this year. 327, console, buckets. $2400. Was near Watertown. I was too late on that one! My buddy Andy just picked up the black Dart that is next to it in the pics.

Due to a double digit unemployment rate in my house I do have a 68 Camaro roller sitting on my lawn for sale though...

Sean

d0nut
10-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Keep em' coming. Very entertaining. :thumbsup
Don't worry, I'll post so many pics you'll want to kill me!

Sean

PB86MCSS
10-28-2005, 03:25 PM
I'd love a 1st gen 'Maro, but I wont have the room/money for a few years....prolly wait until I have a house first, not to mention a couple other cars I'd like to get too. My girlfriends immediate family has 3 or 4 1st Camaros in it, dad restored a few, the most recent being a 69'(?) Pace Car convertible that he just sold to one of her brothers, other brother has a 1st gen and one of her sisters has a nice 1st gen too. Needless to say she wants to join the gang ;). And I wouldn't mind either :D.

DirtyMax
10-28-2005, 03:33 PM
My girlfriends immediate family has 3 or 4 1st Camaros in it, dad restored a few, the most recent being a 69'(?) Pace Car convertible that he just sold to one of her brothers, other brother has a 1st gen and one of her sisters has a nice 1st gen too.

Sounds like the collection in the pole barn behind the house we just moved into....

http://wiatv.invisionzone.com/uploads/1122823186/gallery_6_5_50354.jpg

d0nut
10-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Sounds like the collection in the pole barn behind the house we just moved into....

http://wiatv.invisionzone.com/uploads/1122823186/gallery_6_5_50354.jpg
Looks like a retirement fund in a barn!

Can't seem to see anything un cool in there. I will trade a 78 Pacer for the Red SS conv on the left. I can be in Mexico before they notice.......

DirtyMax
10-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Looks like a retirement fund in a barn!

No kidding. From the 30 seconds of them I saw, all of them looked perfectly resotred/original. That's gotta be a quarter mil in cars no sweat I'd think... :wow

sacstoy02gt
10-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Can you send me more info on the location of that '73 Torino GTS? My dad had one of those before he knocked my mom up. I want to get him one for his 50th(coming up in 3 years).

I've asked about that yellow '70 Mustang, it's along Janesville in Big Bend, the nut job wants $7k for that rotted pile. (comes with 2 engines though)

USMARINE1108
10-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I think that couple with the superbirds was on "My Classic Car" a few years ago. You know, the show with that guy that has that crazy mustache?

d0nut
10-28-2005, 08:17 PM
The 67 GTX and flamed 69 Charger were in Superbird dudes back yard. His son said the Charger was from a carnival thrill show many years ago. You could still read the old lettering on the side!

The 69 Charger is sitting in a farm yard N of Kewaskum. I was unable to get in to look or knock on the door due to the farm dogs. Another customer told me it is a 383 4 speed car that is rotted away underneath.

The 70 Challenger was a car I looed at in Racine last year. 383 2 bbl, automatic, SE package. Came out of CA and was spotless. Had been apart for a long time and was missing the instruction sheet....

d0nut
10-28-2005, 08:52 PM
The 67 Charger was my car. Came from CA. 318/automatic. Oddball non console car with a buddy seat in front. Was very clean but life happened and had to sell it.....

The 70 Charger 500 came out of the N side of Milw. Picked it up for $350 and parted it out. Was very nasty underneath. Last registered in 77 and sat in a dirt floor garage til I got it. I made about 4k off of the car on E bay.

Rocket Power
10-28-2005, 09:16 PM
70 Mustang Sports Roof: Sitting in Wind Lake (I think?) 351 car with a freaky roof treatment. Has been on cars in barns and in the same spot for 5 or 6 years.

Muskego. Used to have a faded "not for sale" sign in the window I think it's been sitting for over 10 years.

I saw a Yenko Camaro in someone's back yard in the Portage area, if I remember right it was black. We were going up to see a 65 442 parts car in the woods when we saw it. The guy with the 442 said the Yenko guy wasn't interested in selling and didn't like being asked. I believe it was like around 8 years ago.

I need to start clearing out cars from my driveway before I have my own "Cars in Barns" :rolf

d0nut
10-28-2005, 09:32 PM
You guys are making me insane with this Yenko thing! I may need to fuel up the nike before the snow flies and go huntin....

Sean

d0nut
10-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Err... bike that is.....

d0nut
10-28-2005, 10:40 PM
These are shots of a storage yard in Oak Creek. It is FULL of Trans Am's. The story I was told is that they are all owned by a guy who ran a used car lot in South Milwaukee. He was a big fan of T/A's and liked to keep them.

The cars range from 69 to 77, 6 cars wide and 3 cars deep..... 4 69 T/A's, a bunch of early 70's.... I have a pic of a stack of Potiac engines and tarnnies from there also.

One car that gave me a heart attack was the conv shown here. It looks normal from the front but from the back it is white with blue stripes, hole for a spoiler and a blue interior! I thought I had found the holy grail of lost cars (I couldn;t sleep for a week). There were 8 6 T/A convs made, 4 automatic and 4 4 speeds. 7 are accounted for and the missing one is a 4 speed. This one is a 4 speed.... I was VERY excited until coming back, prying the rusted hood open and finding out it was a 350 2bbl std FB conv that was cloned a long time ago. Life sucks.....

From what I hear this guy has mors cars hidden away including (rumor) the blue 69 T/A with white stripes.....

I have more pics of the stuff that was there, it's coming!

Seab

nismodave
10-28-2005, 10:52 PM
Its weird.

The pictures are cool, but yet make me kind of sad.

Its a shame those classics are just sitting there rotting away.

The half R/T was very sad.

PB86MCSS
10-29-2005, 01:02 AM

Hehe....only my story is real ;). Would be a dream come true though, to find a barn full of cherry muscle cars for cheap or on some land you purchase.

d0nut
10-29-2005, 11:58 AM
More of my trash....

The 70 Charger R/T was purchased in N Ill. I looked at it behind Grant Park Garage in South Milw (Know the guy who runs it). Word was that it was purchased as a real R/T. VIN showed it was a 383 car cloned. Had a 440 in it that I think came from a motor home. It was not marked HP on the pad. I think the guy paid some tall coin for it.......

The 60 Plymouth and 66 Belvedere were siting in Juneau at the same place as the Ply wagon that I posted. Both were slant 6 cars. The 66 was from Tex and very clean.

The crusty Barracuda was across the road from the trashed 66 Charger in York Center (or Yorkville? Need to look at a map...) Very very very rough car but does have a Formula S hood on it. There are a few other shots from there I need to post...

The 71 Charger is a real Super Bee. I found it in downtown Elkhart Lake. Was a white 383 4 speed car at one point. Has a 440 with a 4 speed (pistol grip!) in it now. Very rough car. The pass 1/4 was patched with an olive oil can. The primer job was laid over the original paint but the stripes were all masked off. I left a note andthe owner called me up. Wanted $6k for the car. I am way too married to buy things like that.......

Sean

84hurst
10-30-2005, 02:08 PM
I have heard of this guy with all the T/A's. Word says that he has a T/A from EVERY year, including a '69 convert. He also has a house on 39th St. just south of Layton with 3 rotted 2nd gens out front and another house on 84th St. between Forest Home and Edgerton with about 8 of 'em parked in the driveway under car covers. If we steal a car a week from his collection, do you think he'd notice?

d0nut
10-30-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't think I didn;t plan a helicopter nab of that T/A conv when I saw it!

Most of the cars in the yard in Oak Creek are so rotted I'd be afraid to move them. The one trunk shot looks like it is open but sadly it's just the outer skin rotting away from the frame.

I'm pretty much a Mopar guy for the most part but it's just disgusting to look at....

Sean

DirtyMax
10-31-2005, 08:15 AM
Hehe....only my story is real ;). Would be a dream come true though, to find a barn full of cherry muscle cars for cheap or on some land you purchase.

I'm dead serious. :shades
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9519

d0nut
10-31-2005, 08:20 AM
Once again proving that the internet makes the world smaller... I was contacted by the 2nd owner of my 68 Camaro. He owned it from 74 to 2004. He ran a 454 with a Turbo400 and was in the high 9's. The interesting part is that he was told by the orignal owner that the car was a SS396 4 speed car when it was new. The original owner turned it into a drag car in 72. So far everything I can find points to it being a 396 car detail wise. Anyone know some identifying things? It has the right firewall for a BB car....

Sean

Did you see that 68 Camaro on CIB with the wheel flares? It's orange and sitting next to a City of Milw garbage can... I haven't been alble to find it yet!

I did see a 68/9 SS396 Chevelle body sitting in Sheboygan Falls last year. No one was home...

Here are pics of a 68 Camaro I found this year. 327, console, buckets. $2400. Was near Watertown. I was too late on that one! My buddy Andy just picked up the black Dart that is next to it in the pics.

Due to a double digit unemployment rate in my house I do have a 68 Camaro roller sitting on my lawn for sale though...

Sean

0TransAm0
10-31-2005, 12:10 PM
well maybee if the cars were actually in a BARN hence the name cars in barns.... j/k nice pics...

d0nut
10-31-2005, 01:11 PM
I think cars in fields was registered by Disney already......;)

There is another great cars in barns site from Canada. It's all Mopar stuff but serious high dollar cars. One cool thing is that a lot of the cars on there have been saved and have after pics also.

http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/carsinbarns.html

Sean

DirtyMax
10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
I think cars in fields was registered by Disney already......;)

There is another great cars in barns site from Canada. It's all Mopar stuff but serious high dollar cars. One cool thing is that a lot of the cars on there have been saved and have after pics also.

http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/carsinbarns.html

Sean

Thanks. You just dictated what I'll be doing for the next few hours! :thumbsup

som2002
10-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Wow, them are some great pictures. :wow Keep up the good work.

d0nut
10-31-2005, 03:19 PM
I am here to find new ways to stop you gusy from getting any work done during the day....

I have an interview in the AM and the first question I ask will be: "Do I get internet access??!?!?!?!?!"

d0nut
10-31-2005, 06:40 PM
This was sitting at the gas station on 124th & Burliegh a few years ago. The station owner is a big Olds guy and has some of the nicest H/O's I have ever seen. Not sure what happened to this one but I do know they didn't make a whole lot of W-31 Ram Rod cars. All the info I could dig up said they didn't build any Ram Rod Cutlass S cars made but that is what the emblem looks like to me. I also have a issue of Hot Rod from way back when and it shows them testing a Cutlass S Ram Rod car. Maybe the same one? I dunno......

Sean

d0nut
10-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Here are some muscle cars from way way back.....

The Hudsons in the field (Barn blew away???) were up in Door County a few years ago. Nothing I need but a nice pieceof history.

The Hudson Hornet was sitting in the yard with all those T/A's. He must have been collecting a long time.....

Sean

d0nut
10-31-2005, 07:36 PM
More stuff from that Yard......

69 Buick Conv with a nice raised back seat option. Not much left of that one!

The 62 Dodge was very nice. Slant 6 if memory serves....

The engine/trans pile was stuff from the T/a's. :fire

The wite T/A with blue guts is my ideal T/A. Very depressing.....

Sean

PB86MCSS
10-31-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm dead serious.
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9519

I stand corrected ;). Just sounds like a tale you hear, finding some sweet muscle cars tucked in a barn that you just purchase with the house/land :D.

Prince Valiant
10-31-2005, 09:22 PM
What's the deal with the 62/63 Dodge? I'd be very interested in checking that thing out and maybe even buying it for the right price...

d0nut
11-02-2005, 07:22 AM
The 60 Vette is owned by a friend of mine. Purchased in the early 70's as an investment (he passed on a Hemi Super Bee for the Vette). It is a 283 4bbl 3 speed manual car. He threw out the orig trans and shifter and put a 4 speed in it right after getting it home. It has been apart and non running since the mid 70's and has reached the point of costing more to put together the right way than it will be worth.....

The 69 Bee was sitting in a yard in Indianapolis when we picked up the 67 Dart. The guy I got the Dart from said the Bee had been there for 3 or 4 years and no one really cared about it. We also saw a 68 Mustang CA Special sitting next to a garage but wasn't able to get a shot of it....

The 70 Mark Donahue Javelin was sitting in a storage lot by a body shop on the south side of Milw. It was by the St Vincent DePaul on Lincoln and Muskego. Very clean car, noengine or trans. Looked like a 4 speed from what I could see through the fence. I went in the body shop office to see what the deal was. The owner was really nice until I said why I was there.. Then he started yelling and dropping F bombs on me. He said he was sick of being bothered about it. I suggested a car cover or garage if it was an issue... Way back when in HS (late 80's) there was an orange 69 Buick GS400 sitting next to a house on Muskego. I watched that one turn to dust. Rusted so bad that the rear window fell into the car...

The Camaro was an early 2nd gen car at a junk yard N of Shawano. Nothing really special but a damn fine example of what WI winters do to cars......

Sean

BAD LS1
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Here is a couple shots of that Green Yenko up near wausau my parents took.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2285/124n02111012126df.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1874/121n02111012113ts.jpg

d0nut
11-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I need a new shirt, thisone is soaked with drool.........

The closest thing I know of to that Yenko is a 68 Hemi Super Bee with a 4 speed thats in a garage in Milw. Has 1300 miles on it.

Sean

BAD LS1
11-07-2005, 06:45 PM
And some more....

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2327/107n0211101236xx.jpg

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/5890/112n0211101259pj.jpg

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/3355/110n0211101246bx.jpg

d0nut
11-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Forgot to say thanks for posting those also!

Stunning.......

Sean

Here is a couple shots of that Green Yenko up near wausau my parents took.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/2285/124n02111012126df.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/1874/121n02111012113ts.jpg

97z2801ss
11-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Omg what I wouldnt do to get my hands on that yenko or that z28.... anyone got the guy with the yenkos # haha?

Poncho
11-11-2005, 02:05 PM
so many sad stories behind the reason all those cars are rotting.

reminds me of exactly how my Impala was found. Sitting in a field. thankfully in texas. always a wierd sign when theres a snake coiled up on the floor when you open the door.

Wish I could still find the pics of how it looked just sitting in the field.

Heat Seeker WS6
11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Sean, keep this pic thread going! This is very cool stuff your sharing

d0nut
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Oops! I have been slacking again. I think I have a few more edited and ready to roll.

Sean

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:13 PM
The next few set of pics are from a junkyard north of Shawano. I took them in the summer of 03. There were a few interesting things in the yard but nothing worth dragging home.

As always I can provide directions to anyone who asks!

Sean

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:15 PM
More

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Again

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Msdfghjk

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Qwertyu

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Sdfgfdsfgh

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Bvfrtyjmnbgtyuikl:poiuyhg

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:30 PM
:drool: :durr :wow :confused :wow

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:32 PM
There were a few old trucks there also.....

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:34 PM
More

d0nut
11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Last set for tonight!

97z2801ss
11-12-2005, 12:27 AM
keep em commin man

PB86MCSS
11-12-2005, 09:32 AM
Wow, that yard doesn't really clear out old inventory much eh? :stare

There is a yard I went to near Green Bay that has many older GM's but nothing before the late 70's really. But the yard did have a 1976 Buick Regal *Spirit of 76* (or something like that) model which is kind of rare, has some sticker package, t-tops, etc.

d0nut
11-12-2005, 09:38 AM
I can remeber when the yard in Fredonia was loaded with stuff like that. There was a 69 RoadRunner convt in it when I was in HS. The last time I stopped in there I asked about a paart for my 91 Caravan and the guy laughed. He said there was nothing older than 95 in the yard now.

Anyone know about the yard down by East Troy on 20? Troy auto salvage? I have been past there a few times and called but never get an answer. It looks like there is plenty of 70's stuff still in the front part of the yard. I need to get in there and shoot some pics!

Can't say that I recal seeing a Spirit of 76 Regal, that must have been pretty rare. Too bad WI destroys cars like that with salt...

Sean

Wow, that yard doesn't really clear out old inventory much eh? :stare

There is a yard I went to near Green Bay that has many older GM's but nothing before the late 70's really. But the yard did have a 1976 Buick Regal *Spirit of 76* (or something like that) model which is kind of rare, has some sticker package, t-tops, etc.

d0nut
11-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Sorry about the pic of the Impalla wagon sucking! Was a loaded car, even had power windows (back window also). Had a 6 in it I think.....

Sean

Qwertyu

STEALTHZR2
11-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Man I want to have this for a project !!!

d0nut
11-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Want me to ask him if he wants to sell it?

Sean

STEALTHZR2
11-12-2005, 11:06 AM
If you see him again sure see what price he would sell it for. I am interested to see what he will say. It almost makes me cringe to see all that **** on the vette.

PB86MCSS
11-12-2005, 02:12 PM
I just did a little research, the Buick Free Spirit pace car's were Century's not Regals....but apparently only 1,290 made in 1976, 2 were Turbo V-6's...grand daddies of the Turbo Buick motors.

The car in the yard was pretty complete, IRC. I remember seeing one online before so it struck my attention right away. Mostly there, of course that was 2 years ago or so I was in the yard. But looking at all of the older g-bodies and other cars they had that appeared to be there for years, I'd say theres a solid chance its still there.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/392133/2

Poncho
11-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Wow an amazing set of pics. If you squint right, you can imagine them reconstructing themselves to new, like Christine.

that '59 Elky is sweet. I've always loved the Elkys.

loud91rs
11-12-2005, 04:10 PM
I bought my car when I was 15, it's been sitting for over 5 years now. It's not in a barn, but close enough.

hotshift13
11-12-2005, 04:16 PM
yeah that yard in east troy of 20 is open on saturday only. he dosn't crush anything!! naet place to go check out, lots of neat stuff sinking into the mud rotting :drool:!!

Max 93
11-12-2005, 04:21 PM
if you come across any 68 firebirds, let me know.

hotshift13
11-12-2005, 04:24 PM
yeah that yard in east troy of 20 is open on saturday only. he dosn't crush anything!! naet place to go check out, lots of neat stuff sinking into the mud rotting :drool:!!

Al
11-12-2005, 09:44 PM
I can remeber when the yard in Fredonia was loaded with stuff like that. There was a 69 RoadRunner convt in it when I was in HS. The last time I stopped in there I asked about a paart for my 91 Caravan and the guy laughed. He said there was nothing older than 95 in the yard now.

I went to Fredonia about a year and a half ago and the whole back end of the lot was full of old cars.

PB86MCSS
11-12-2005, 10:31 PM
I bought my car when I was 15, it's been sitting for over 5 years now. It's not in a barn, but close enough.

How could you let that sit for 5 years? :D Looks like a really solid project :burnout:.

loud91rs
11-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah the car is very very solid. The past 5 years i've been gathering parts here and there, some new, some from jefferson, etc. The motor is still in it, supposidly a built up 355 but who knows, but it is mated to a borg warner t10 4 speed. It's a project that I plan on building with my dad when I get more money together(not starting it until most of the parts needed are in my possession) and my dad gets his projects done to start helping with bodywork. It still kills me to look at it though just for the fact that it did indeed sit for 5 years, too much potential.

STEALTHZR2
11-13-2005, 10:56 AM
OH THE POSSIBILITIES :D

d0nut
11-13-2005, 07:22 PM
There is a 67 or 68 Bird sitting in a barn/shed to the East of that yard on 20 I was talking about. I'll get pics and the address for you next time I hit the area.

Sean

if you come across any 68 firebirds, let me know.

d0nut
11-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I talk to him a few times a week. I'll bounce it off him. I know it was a factory 3 speed manual car. If I recall he yanked the trans and shifter, tossed them out by the trash and walked away. It was the early 70's and no one really cared...

If you look to the lef of the car you will see a factory cut away Chrysler outboard engine. He is a big outboard nut and does incredible work.....

Sean

If you see him again sure see what price he would sell it for. I am interested to see what he will say. It almost makes me cringe to see all that **** on the vette.

d0nut
11-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Is that a real SS/RS car or just the tail lights and gas cap? Either way it's a killer project!

What is the overll plan? Going retro rod with it? I can picture it with Torque Thrusts and Z stripes faading into flames on the trunk........

Sean

Max 93
11-14-2005, 05:56 AM
There is a 67 or 68 Bird sitting in a barn/shed to the East of that yard on 20 I was talking about. I'll get pics and the address for you next time I hit the area.

Sean
cool, thanks

loud91rs
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I haven't ran the vin or anything to find out if it is a true SS or not, but I am for sure doing the RS front end with the hideaway lights and SS 350 badges on the side so I guess it'll be an RS/SS no matter what. It's black vinyl interior(in good shape, hard to believe) and the exterior is going to be black as well. A set of American racing 17" Torque Thrust II's will also be going on it. Thanks for the compliments! :shades

Slow Joe
11-24-2005, 12:15 AM
OOOOO I havn't seen it in a while... I like the rims off the teal car on it... lol :goof You know I'm just givin ya **** dude... where ya been hidin?? :durr

d0nut
11-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Sorry that I have been slacking off on the pics, been sick and job hunting!

This is a SS396 Chevelle that I found in Grafton earlier this year. Non orig motor but a nice car.

When I was a young fella everyone and his brother had a 66/7 Chevelle on the streets. Where did they all go?!?!?

Sean

GTSLOW
11-24-2005, 11:29 AM
Any word from the guy with the vette :goof

Rocket Power
11-24-2005, 11:35 PM
I need to get back to that Yard in East Troy.
And the Fredonia yard, do they still have old cars in the nice neat rows or not?? they had a couple 64's I wanted parts off of. :(

portponies
11-25-2005, 11:29 AM
And the Fredonia yard, do they still have old cars in the nice neat rows or not?? they had a couple 64's I wanted parts off of. :(

The Fredonia yard has been turned into one that you can no longer go out into and look around.

Plus they cleaned out all the old "good" cars and trucks.

d0nut
11-25-2005, 11:34 AM
No word from him yet but he goes out chasing deer for most of the month. I need to run out by his house when he gets back anyways. I'll hammer him then!

Sean

Any word from the guy with the vette :goof

d0nut
11-25-2005, 11:36 AM
I might be heading out to the East Troy yard next weekend with the camera. Want shots of Olds stuff or anything else?

Sean

Rocket Power
11-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Heck yeah. Especially if they have any 64 or 65 Cutlasses

Rocket Power
11-25-2005, 10:41 PM
The Fredonia yard has been turned into one that you can no longer go out into and look around.

Plus they cleaned out all the old "good" cars and trucks.
Damn that f'ing sucks :fire

d0nut
11-26-2005, 10:06 AM
I wanted to hit the East Troy yard today, looking out the window makes me glad I didn't go!

I need to sell everything and move to Jamacia......

Sean

Heck yeah. Especially if they have any 64 or 65 Cutlasses

Max 93
11-26-2005, 10:15 AM

Sean
any word on this car?

d0nut
11-26-2005, 10:24 AM
I should be down there next Sat if the weather permits.

Sean

any word on this car?

Rat_Patrol
12-02-2005, 11:23 AM
I will post some before pics of my charger, it will fit right in.

Rat_Patrol
12-02-2005, 11:26 AM
a few more.... :crying

Crawlin
12-03-2005, 01:41 PM
we need a group outing. seriously... just all with camera's or something. cause i'd love to visit the yard with the T/A's in it. I saw a couple of '69-'69 chevelle's that i'd love to see. i'd rather have an older pickup with a built big block for a tow vehice. just too cool :)

Chris

Crawlin
12-03-2005, 01:43 PM
i'd be interested in the white vette FOR SURE TOO!! i'd just like to hear what he would have to say about it. i want to buy something like that for my father soon.

Crawlin
12-03-2005, 01:49 PM
$9800 for that Chevelle.

Man i had a '69 Chevelle SS 396/375 w/ the build sheet and 4speed, blah blah blah, the body was 100% perfect, but the trunk needed some attention. other than that, NOTHING wrong. sold it for $7500 and god i wish i had that car back...

d0nut
12-03-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm all for the group outing but the 3 Cosby's are covering the gas.......

Sean

we need a group outing. seriously... just all with camera's or something. cause i'd love to visit the yard with the T/A's in it. I saw a couple of '69-'69 chevelle's that i'd love to see. i'd rather have an older pickup with a built big block for a tow vehice. just too cool :)

Chris

Crawlin
12-03-2005, 01:52 PM
HAHAHA, i'll keep 'em from doing the head bobble for the trip too

d0nut
12-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I am headin to St Paul Thurs/Fri to get rid of my Camaro (the guy is building a Hemi Dart and a has a GN Turbo on a Slant 6 Dart so more pics!) I'm sure we will spot some rotters on the way....

The goal of this post is to see if anyone wants to do a group outing to that yard in East Troy after the New Years? As long as everyone dresses well it wouldn't be too bad......

I'll also throw some more pics up here after X mas. I swear.

Sean

Max 93
12-21-2005, 06:36 PM

Sean have you had a chance to get info on this car yet?

Rocket Power
12-21-2005, 07:23 PM
The goal of this post is to see if anyone wants to do a group outing to that yard in East Troy after the New Years? As long as everyone dresses well it wouldn't be too bad......

Sean
That sounds like a good time :thumbsup

saleenclone
12-22-2005, 08:46 PM
are there more pics? would like to see more

Anakonda69
12-22-2005, 08:52 PM
got any smokey and the bandit t/a's.....or a nice 455 s/d t/a would be nice...my 2 favorite cars

Flight_740
12-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Not to take this off topic but who likes those paintings of old cars sitting in fields and at old time car dealers. I like that stuff.

Crawlin
12-23-2005, 11:13 AM
*raises hand*

Nix
12-23-2005, 12:10 PM
Not to take this off topic but who likes those paintings of old cars sitting in fields and at old time car dealers. I like that stuff.

Personally Mike I dont give a sh!t what you like. Stop jacking peoples threads and go to hell. :flipoff2:

Sorry Iam in one of my moods, merry christmas biatch... :thumbsup

Flight_740
12-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Personally Mike I dont give a sh!t what you like. Stop jacking peoples threads and go to hell. :flipoff2:

Sorry Iam in one of my moods, merry christmas biatch... :thumbsup

:eek: :flipoff: :xmas You too dlck..........I mean nick. :rolf

Flicktitty
12-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey - dOnut do you own the carsinbarns.com website or is that just someone else that has these kinds of pictures? Plus where is this yard in East Troy that you speak of i'm about 15 minutes from there and i've never heard of this place? Also 3D auto salvage in Johnstown Center has a 65-67 GTO or Le-mans in there junk yard against the trees you can barly see it, they also have a 66 Charger and a barricuda (i belive) as well in there.

Firefighter Z
12-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Theres an old guy down the street for with a mint HEMI Cuda that nevers leaves the garage.
He said he bought new in 1973 I believe and only has 20k miles on it.

Maybe I'll make him an offer.

d0nut
12-23-2005, 05:02 PM
The real carsinbarns site is owned by a guy in MO. I have sent him a CD of my pics and he doesn;t have any interest in posting them!

The East Troy yard is West of ET on the way to Whitewater and on the S side of the road. It looks like almost all forrest from the road. I'll have to scope 3D out. Can always use more pics and 66 Charger parts are always worth having!

I just got back from St Paul and need a shower and sleep. 675 miles total from 2AM to 4:30 this afternoon. I feel like death........

Sean

Hey - dOnut do you own the carsinbarns.com website or is that just someone else that has these kinds of pictures? Plus where is this yard in East Troy that you speak of i'm about 15 minutes from there and i've never heard of this place? Also 3D auto salvage in Johnstown Center has a 65-67 GTO or Le-mans in there junk yard against the trees you can barly see it, they also have a 66 Charger and a barricuda (i belive) as well in there.

d0nut
12-23-2005, 08:22 PM
I was in St Paul dropping off the Camaro and getting the big block running gear for my Dart. While I was there I was talking to a friend of the guy I was there to see. We started talking Camaros and the Yenko up north came up. He claims there was a magazine article about a Yenko being found and rescued.

Anyone know if this was the same car? He seemed positive it was a green 69.....

Flicktitty
12-24-2005, 06:19 PM
No clue on the yenko question,i'll try and get some pics of the GTO/Le Mans,charger and anything else there thats cool this week (pending on weather). you guys mind if i tag along and go there with you sometime?

d0nut
12-24-2005, 06:29 PM
We'll make sure you get the invite!

I may have to steal a Maxivan for the junkyard excursions!

Sean

No clue on the yenko question,i'll try and get some pics of the GTO/Le Mans,charger and anything else there thats cool this week (pending on weather). you guys mind if i tag along and go there with you sometime?

Flicktitty
12-24-2005, 06:34 PM
thanks alot, i know this is kind of a big hike for you guys but my parents have a house about 10 minutes past of Adams-friendship (north of dells by 30min) and the next town over there is a junkyard my uncle was telling me about he says there is a bunch of old cars he told me about 3 weeks ago i havent gotten a chance to go there yet but i just thought i'd give out the info. I will try and get more when i get a chance.

d0nut
12-24-2005, 10:33 PM
That could be a good one to hit in summer on the bikes. I have a yard in Door County that I need to hit when things warm up also. I have seen it from the road and there was a few early Mustangs and a 73/4 Cuda sitting. Word on the street is that there is GTX and a few other gems in there.

I would love to do a listing of yards in WI for everyone sometime......

Sean

thanks alot, i know this is kind of a big hike for you guys but my parents have a house about 10 minutes past of Adams-friendship (north of dells by 30min) and the next town over there is a junkyard my uncle was telling me about he says there is a bunch of old cars he told me about 3 weeks ago i havent gotten a chance to go there yet but i just thought i'd give out the info. I will try and get more when i get a chance.

Flicktitty
12-25-2005, 12:41 PM
I dounno if you guys maybe wanna plan a weekend trip and go to that junkyard by the dells but i was talking to my parents and they said we can use the house! it might be fun to meet some people go to the junkyard for the day then to the dells afterwords anyone wanna try and set something up? :thumbsup

MilTown
12-25-2005, 08:29 PM
I took a bunch of those pics on the Carsinbarns site...the first 2-3 pages of the Chevy section were from Milwaukee before I moved to southern Cal. The orange Camaro with the wheel flares is (was?) in Wauwatosa.

d0nut
12-25-2005, 08:33 PM
I have been trying to figure out where the hell that Camaro is sitting! Did you shoot a red Monte SS also?

Shoot me an idea of whereabouts you sw the Camaro and I'll roll over with the camera and see if it's still there!

Sean

I took a bunch of those pics on the Carsinbarns site...the first 2-3 pages of the Chevy section were from Milwaukee before I moved to southern Cal. The orange Camaro with the wheel flares is (was?) in Wauwatosa.

MilTown
12-25-2005, 08:38 PM
No Monte SS...are those old enough to shoot for that website? :)

There was a decent 69 Chevelle SS396 on 51st that sat in someone's driveway FOREVER. That car's also on the site.

I'm actually home in Milwaukee for Xmas for a few days and the Camaro used to be parked about 1/2 mile from my folks' house. I'll head out there tomorrow morning and see if it's still there. It's weird...all the old cars I remember seeing when I lived here (~8 years back) have totally vanished!

d0nut
12-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I had thought there was a SS454 first gen Monte on there in that area too. All the good stuff has been crushed or burried in town it seems! Back when I was young there were 66-72 Chevelles falling out of garages everywhere with for sale signs on them.

At least you are in town for a warm spell! Could you fit a family of 4 in your luggage for the trip home? The only ice I want to see is in a Rum n Coke....

Sean

No Monte SS...are those old enough to shoot for that website? :)

There was a decent 69 Chevelle SS396 on 51st that sat in someone's driveway FOREVER. That car's also on the site.

I'm actually home in Milwaukee for Xmas for a few days and the Camaro used to be parked about 1/2 mile from my folks' house. I'll head out there tomorrow morning and see if it's still there. It's weird...all the old cars I remember seeing when I lived here (~8 years back) have totally vanished!

MilTown
12-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I paged through this post and about flipped when I saw that '66 SS396 you came across. Any idea if it's still for sale?

California is just as bad as here for the desirable cars. Any first gen Camaro is $5000+. I'm talking a '67 6-cyl/PG car that needs 1/4s and floors, etc. No snow is nice, though. :)

d0nut
12-25-2005, 10:34 PM
The 66 was sitting in Grafton over the summer. I wouldn't hesitate to give the number listed a call. It was kind of large money for the side of the road so it might still be there! Let me know if anything comes of a call on the 66. I can always scrounge some storage or something for you around town til you could get it to Ca.

I just got rid of a fairly clean 68 Camaro roller. It was an old drag car but I was just too damn deep into it price wise. I delivered it to St Paul Friday and traded it for a bunch of Mopar parts. Now I have 2 piles that need to be made into a 440 Dart Swinger. I should really have my head examined....

Sean

Yeah, I paged through this post and about flipped when I saw that '66 SS396 you came across. Any idea if it's still for sale?

California is just as bad as here for the desirable cars. Any first gen Camaro is $5000+. I'm talking a '67 6-cyl/PG car that needs 1/4s and floors, etc. No snow is nice, though. :)

theavenger333
12-28-2005, 12:53 AM
next time i go to our cottage up north i'll take the camera for some contributions. some good shtuff up there. i'll make sure to get a pic of the Catalina that i almost died in, goddamn bee nest....... too bad it might not be till spring........

d0nut
12-28-2005, 04:44 PM
I was out on a search today for a certain car but came across this 442 instead. Not to bad looking....

The other pics are the type of crap you find when the snow starts to melt. It was at a car lot on National. I may need to see if they want to sell it. Would look good on the side of my house....

Sean

d0nut
12-28-2005, 04:46 PM
I hope no one here is a big Corvair pick up freak.....

(This one is for sale...)

Sean

d0nut
12-28-2005, 04:48 PM
This Buick was sitting by the Corvair pick up. Had a V6 under the hood...... :thumbsup

awsomeears
12-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Did you see a price for that Pick Up ?

d0nut
12-28-2005, 06:03 PM
No price that I saw on the sign but I will be back out there on Fri and will check again. I wish it had the fold down sides......

Sean

Did you see a price for that Pick Up ?

Rocket Power
12-28-2005, 07:51 PM
Who ever has that 442 loves the pinstripe. Has about twice as much as it should :goof Body doesn't look too bad for a WI car. Was it for sale or did you just happen upon it?

GrimreaperSS
12-28-2005, 08:50 PM
I know theres a yard in Fountain City, just this side of WI/MN border.
The yard is now run by the guys kids, only open during the week. I havent been there for atleast ten years. One side of the entrance is all old cars, and other side is all new. There was a orange w/ black vinyl top 69 chevelle and a Black Challenger right when you entered the place. The old man also has quite a few of his own cars in a barn on the property. Museum like. You are able to tour it. Thats why I was there with my uncle. Stopped on the way to St. Paul to visit relatives. Also has a another barn full of old car replica pedal cars for kids and all sorts of memorabilia. Always wanted to get back there and walk the place.

d0nut
12-28-2005, 09:15 PM
The 442 was just sittin there waiting for you to cross the border into Milwaukee and make an offer... Odds are you and everyone else drives past where that thing is sitting every day!

My wifes uncle (idiot) had a daark Silver (gun metal grey) 86 or 442 with 13k on it that he traded in on a Lumina Eurosport. He comes from the shallow end of the gene pool..... His wife had a perfect blue Monte SS with the white and blue stripes that they traded in also. Why would they listen to me when I said they were worth keeping.......
Sean

Who ever has that 442 loves the pinstripe. Has about twice as much as it should :goof Body doesn't look too bad for a WI car. Was it for sale or did you just happen upon it?

d0nut
12-28-2005, 09:17 PM
Damn you! You could have posted this last week before I drove past there!!! :banana1:

It will be on my list of future trips for sure! Thanks for the tip.

Sean

I know theres a yard in Fountain City, just this side of WI/MN border.
The yard is now run by the guys kids, only open during the week. I havent been there for atleast ten years. One side of the entrance is all old cars, and other side is all new. There was a orange w/ black vinyl top 69 chevelle and a Black Challenger right when you entered the place. The old man also has quite a few of his own cars in a barn on the property. Museum like. You are able to tour it. Thats why I was there with my uncle. Stopped on the way to St. Paul to visit relatives. Also has a another barn full of old car replica pedal cars for kids and all sorts of memorabilia. Always wanted to get back there and walk the place.

Memphis
12-29-2005, 12:47 PM
The t/a yard in Oak Creek is not a public yard, only where the guy stores his stuff. He will get a bit questioning if he or his dad find people just wandering around inside. Just a heads up IF you plan on trying to check em out.

I've been to a yard around Adams Friendship, very out of the way off the beaten path. LOTS of old stuff, mostly actually. You can enter and walk around all day. Neat yard, likely the same you've heard of.

I am looking for 69 Chargers...parts cars, whole, whatever. If you run across anything feasibly for sale, please let me know! Thanks.

d0nut
12-30-2005, 12:16 PM
I shot these today from a tip from Tony. A good find for the end of the year! I will bang on the door for this one after the 1st (well, after I get a job too....)

Pretty much a parts car, very rotted.....

In Milwaukee, proving that stuff is still out there!

Sean

GrimreaperSS
12-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Cant believe it was last registered that long ago. Would need new quarters anyways..... I dont like the home-made wheel flares/arches. :crying

PB86MCSS
12-30-2005, 06:33 PM
Not a bad 85' 442 ;).

I should take a pic of my gf's parents back yard, with a 1st gen Camaro shell sitting on the border of their grass/woods. :slap:

d0nut
12-30-2005, 08:26 PM
I'll have to try and get better shots so you can see the rockers. Well, where the rockers used to be......

Cant believe it was last registered that long ago. Would need new quarters anyways..... I dont like the home-made wheel flares/arches. :crying

PB86MCSS
12-31-2005, 12:17 PM
Went to Al's today in Franklin. They have a Buick GS in the yard:

http://members.aol.com/tadowpaul/BuickGSAls

And a Cutlass off Durham I passed to and fro Al's....this car has been there for 10-15 years or more I'm pretty sure. I remember seeing it sit back there as a kid. I also think my gradeschool art teacher lives/lived there, so maybe its pop-art or something ;).

http://members.aol.com/tadowpaul/CutlassCIB

Burgandy85SS
12-31-2005, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=d0nut]The 442 was just sittin there waiting for you to cross the border into Milwaukee and make an offer... Odds are you and everyone else drives past where that thing is sitting every day!

Where is this 442 sitting? Appears to be in an alley but where?

PB86MCSS
12-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Maybe I should get a cheapie 7.5" rear and one night swap it out for the 442's 8.5", hmm ;) :D.

A B4C Z
12-31-2005, 04:09 PM
You guys need to find me a 1970 Nova CLEAN 2 door with NO A/C

Kyle

pOrk
12-31-2005, 06:27 PM
Time for a few Wagons.....

The Buick Sprt Wagon and the Checker are sitting on the east side of 57 in Sheboygan county. The Checker is tempting (nothing gets you laid like a Checker wagon...)

The 59 Caddy Camper was sitting by the Chevy II I posted earlier.

The Pontiac El Camino (El Catalina?) was on Hwy 20 near East Troy. Nothing I want to know the history of....

The Plymouth Wagon was ona lot for sale with a few other odd ball cars in Juneau. Interesting rod material.......

Looks more like a 63-64 caddy to me :shades

d0nut
12-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Sorry, but it's a 59. 63/64 don't have the big windshield and have the one year only bumpers with the large oval lights. Judging from the roofline that was left above the seats it was a hearse or a Fleetwood when it was new.

Sean

Looks more like a 63-64 caddy to me :shades

Max 93
01-01-2006, 03:42 AM

Sean did you ever find out anything on this car?

d0nut
01-03-2006, 03:42 PM
I found this Malibu SS today off 5th & Bruce (across from Tech HS) Looks saveable.... I wasn't in the mood to get out of the truck and look closer.

d0nut
01-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Found this gem on National just west of 43rd. Looked fairly solid and is registered. It has a bunch of spiffy Jebus related stickers on it. I was going to get out and shoot closer pics but there was a fella in the window looking at me in a manner that did not imply any form of brotherhood.....

Flicktitty
01-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey Donut, Question for you. I'm not sure how into imports you are but have you been to any junkyards/or seen any old datsuns??? such as the old Zcars or 510s or anything else that datsun has made well just let me know thanks alot!

d0nut
01-05-2006, 03:55 PM
The only thing I have seen lately for older stuff was a early Celica on National (the ones that look like a Mustang)

I'll keep my eyes open for you on that. I'd like to run across any old Rotary pick ups from Mazda or maybe an early 2 stroke Suzuki Samuri truck. There was a guy in Bay View that had a stroker Suzuki back in the 80's....

Damn, now you have me wondering if the guy in Bay View that collected Honda S600's is still around.......

Hey Donut, Question for you. I'm not sure how into imports you are but have you been to any junkyards/or seen any old datsuns??? such as the old Zcars or 510s or anything else that datsun has made well just let me know thanks alot!

88camaro
01-05-2006, 08:41 PM

theres some old z cars out here. i think the where all turbo and i dont think any thing has been taken off of them. it just seems like the bodys had damage(i think)

Flicktitty
01-06-2006, 04:09 PM
do you know where they are located?

88camaro
01-06-2006, 09:37 PM
There’s one is hwy 16 autopart (think that’s the name) its between Oconomowoc and Watertown left row at the start 2-3 cars in then I remember seeing on in jack's auto ranch it was it the second part, 1st row I think both where red. I’m up for a part outing. I need some parts. Oh yea if you go really jack’s he can be a **** sometimes. I’ve learned to ask for part that I know that they have but look for something else.

these about where i think they where.
Hwy 16

-----x------------
[]- --- ----- ----
------------------

jacks

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: ::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::
:::::::::::x::::::::::::::: ::::::::
:: :::::::::: :::::::: :::: ::::::::

:::::: ::: :: ::----------
:::::: ::: :: ::| |
:::::: ::: :: ::----------

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
|----------------------|
| |
|----------------------|

Flicktitty
01-07-2006, 01:49 AM
Thanks alot 88Camaro i owe you one! when was the last time you saw them there?

88camaro
01-07-2006, 09:18 AM
i want to say about oct

Flicktitty
01-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh...lol alright i thought you were gonna say a few years ago LOL thanks again.

Flight_740
01-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Has anybody ever noticed all the 3rd gens in the driveway of a home just before Holmes on 84th street? The guy has got to have 8 or 9 of them under covers in his driveway. It's just south of layton and forrest home just before you enter the parkway.

pw_cc_runner
01-12-2006, 07:16 AM
I've got a few...
Trashed 48 Ford convert
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pw_cc_runner/DSC00616.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pw_cc_runner/DSC00617.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pw_cc_runner/DSC00615.jpg

MurphysLaw88GT
01-12-2006, 08:30 AM
found this 1969 1/2 super bee on the side of a guys barn near my cabin in door county over the 4th of july weekend, it is a real six pack car, good shape, needs interior, paint, and was a very solid car, minimal rust (surface),small dent on the rear quarter. 833 4-speed, dana 60....etc. the only option was the radio. had like 25,000 and change in the odometer.had documentation to verify everything he was saying too.he pulled it out of his barn to move snowmobiles into a huge trailer, thats when i saw it. i took these pictures, thenwent back when the guy came home. cool guy, we talked for a long time about his cars, just wont sell, said he had it since he was 17 (1971), and will restore it, but somehow i doubt it. delivered to GRAND SPAULDING DODGE TOO!, the guy should sell it to me. it was for real, a shame that this car will probably sit and begin to rot. he had some 30's fords too.i will be up there soon, i wil ask if he knows where any more cool stuff is at.

MurphysLaw88GT
01-12-2006, 08:35 AM
if the computer says "file too large", how do i post these pics. is there a way? the limit was 150 something.....my piccs were 500 something or other.

d0nut
01-12-2006, 08:37 AM
The file size has to be reduced to make them smaller. You can use photo editing software or fire them off to me at SNL68@yahoo.com and I'll reduce them and send em back to you.

Sean

if the computer says "file too large", how do i post these pics. is there a way? the limit was 150 something.....my piccs were 500 something or other.

MurphysLaw88GT
01-12-2006, 07:31 PM
The file size has to be reduced to make them smaller. You can use photo editing software or fire them off to me at SNL68@yahoo.com and I'll reduce them and send em back to you.

Sean
i think i mailed en 2 ya :thumbsup

d0nut
01-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I resized them and sent em back. let me know if they didn't make it and I'll resend.

Sean

i think i mailed en 2 ya :thumbsup

MurphysLaw88GT
01-12-2006, 10:36 PM
this is the bee i was trying to tell you about, thanks to sean, as i am retarted :punch:

d0nut
01-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Here's a good find in Canada. Hard to read cause the guy is French Canadian but goddamn!

http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/carsinbarns97.html

d0nut
02-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Due to the fact that I am way over my limit size wise I will start deleting pics. If anyone wants any of these please copy them by Wed morn, thats when I will start removing them!

Flicktitty
08-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Anyone else have anything new for this thread? And what ever happened to that "meet" we were gonna have to walk through the yards and stuff?

d0nut
08-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Thats a good question. We may have said screw it and donated money to a orphange for underage strippers or something....

I'm still up for it as long as I get enough notice to fake a dead relative and get a day off work!

Anyone else have anything new for this thread? And what ever happened to that "meet" we were gonna have to walk through the yards and stuff?

Flicktitty
08-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I'd be down for one still if anyone else is!

68RR440
08-15-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm down like Charlie Brown.

Flicktitty
08-15-2006, 09:44 PM
OK, so that's 3 of us!!! woooo woooo

MurphysLaw88GT
08-15-2006, 11:26 PM
i love this thread

68RR440
08-16-2006, 01:44 PM
OK, so that's 3 of us!!! woooo woooo
When do we leave? :alcoholic

d0nut
08-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Right after you figure out the mystery car........:wooo

When do we leave? :alcoholic

68RR440
08-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I wasn't around for this initial post, do you still have a pic of the GTO that was on Hwy 18 in Waukesha?

d0nut
08-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Yes, I still have it. Send me a human E mail addr and I will send it to ya!

I wasn't around for this initial post, do you still have a pic of the GTO that was on Hwy 18 in Waukesha?

68RR440
08-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Took you awhile to answer my question, I thought you where ignoring me. :crying :goof
adam.katy@yahoo.com

Buy my Bonneville... :thumbsup

d0nut
08-16-2006, 07:54 PM
For some unknown reason I don;t get E mail notifications all the time when a reply is posted. Kinda strange....

Took you awhile to answer my question, I thought you where ignoring me. :crying :goof
adam.katy@yahoo.com

Buy my Bonneville... :thumbsup

Brandon W.
08-16-2006, 09:29 PM
i have a friend who has 2 Mopars just sitting in his Garage.

the first is a 1969 Charger..the car only Has 30,xxx miles on it..He started to tear it apart to rebuild it..3 years later it still sits untouched Trim ripped off Glass (Broken) on floor..Original maching numbers engine torn apart.the Body he started to sand..with a Grinder and he left it on there to long and the body is ****ed now...was 100% straight Perfect. it makes me Sick.

the other car is a 1970 Hemi Cuda..yes thats right i said Hemi Cuda..Paint is all sanded off...floor is all cut up..the Glass yet again is broken..hood is all dented to hell...the car is just a HACK.... the sad thing is his dad gave him these cars and he Messed them up.

When i saw all of this I almost cried..it just sickens me to see this..and the worst thing is i offered to buy the Charger and he said no-way...Sad:chair: :chair: :chair: :chair:

68RR440
08-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Come on dude, your going to hit us with the Hemi Cuda in a garage story? Post pics. I'll go with you to take them. :thumbsup Seriously, I will. Lets go now. ;)

Brandon W.
08-16-2006, 09:40 PM
i will go over to his house and snap some pics this weekend....i am not joking..it was a Drag car that is hacked..he's got some slicks on it and it just sits...ill snap a pic of His dads 800 Hp engine(That sits on a stand).

68RR440
08-16-2006, 09:41 PM
i will go over to his house and snap some pics this weekend....i am not joking..it was a Drag car that is hacked..he's got some slicks on it and it just sits...

PM sent.

Brandon W.
08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Replied........................

d0nut
08-16-2006, 10:04 PM
It's possible, I think 70 Hemi Cudas were the 2nd or 3rd highest production of Hemi cars?

696 of em in 70

http://www.mymopar.com/hemiprodnumbers.htm

Come on dude, your going to hit us with the Hemi Cuda in a garage story? Post pics. I'll go with you to take them. :thumbsup Seriously, I will. Lets go now. ;)

68RR440
08-16-2006, 10:05 PM
4th, but who's counting. :goof

d0nut
08-16-2006, 10:09 PM
Damn, thought you were too sick to sort the numbers!

4th, but who's counting. :goof

68RR440
08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
I am too sick to figure out your mystery car. :rolf

Brandon W.
08-17-2006, 05:22 PM
well i said i would get pics of the Hemi cuda and i did..just one thing it is not a 70 like i thought..but like it matters...the Charger is in storage so no shots of that..sorry........the last picture is the engine that will be going into the Car............so you guys ready to be disgusted??????all the pictures are of the Hack jobed areas

Our conversation.
me:so what happened to the back windows there all cut up.look at it ya cut up like the whole window
Him: the guy before us Cut them up and had Plexiglasss in there
Me: umm ok???where is the engine. that came out of it.
Him: oh we sold that about a week ago.
Me: *hit my for head*

well here you go.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0267.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0268.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0270.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0265.jpg

68RR440
08-19-2006, 08:18 PM
My wife found this, I went and checked it out tonight, looks real nice, just been sitting there for a while...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/adamsr78/1326d533.jpg

d0nut
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
That reminds me that I say a grey/silver T type Regal for sale on the East side of I94 in the last week. I think it's across from the A&W near K?

If anyone is interested I can pinpoint a bit better.

My wife found this, I went and checked it out tonight, looks real nice, just been sitting there for a while...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/adamsr78/1326d533.jpg

d0nut
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey... anyone free on Fridays for a yard run?????

I am working PT now and am off every Mon and Fri. Would like to do a trip before I get an adult job again!

Flicktitty
09-06-2006, 01:30 PM
I'd be up for going on pretty much any friday, where would you want to go? Any places in mind?

d0nut
09-06-2006, 03:09 PM
I'd like to scope out the yard in east Troy, the one that is never open!

I'd be up for going on pretty much any friday, where would you want to go? Any places in mind?

68RR440
09-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Count me in, as long as you guys don't ditch me out there.
'Oh Adam, we have to go get a wrench from the van', then I hear the van roar off.
I won't fall for that twice. :goof

Feature Pony
09-06-2006, 03:27 PM
well i said i would get pics of the Hemi cuda and i did..just one thing it is not a 70 like i thought..but like it matters...the Charger is in storage so no shots of that..sorry........the last picture is the engine that will be going into the Car............so you guys ready to be disgusted??????all the pictures are of the Hack jobed areas

Our conversation.
me:so what happened to the back windows there all cut up.look at it ya cut up like the whole window
Him: the guy before us Cut them up and had Plexiglasss in there
Me: umm ok???where is the engine. that came out of it.
Him: oh we sold that about a week ago.
Me: *hit my for head*

well here you go.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0267.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0268.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0270.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/100_0265.jpg

That doesn't look like a 70, it looks like a 67-69 A body Barracuda with fender well headers. Plus look at the rear window it has the crank down rear window, orginal factory light weight barracudas came with corning (spelling) glass and that didn't roll down in the rear, they used a seat belt with a button snap to roll up and down the driver and passenger side windows. So likely this is not a real hemi car. Don't ask me how I know, I eat, sleep and breath Mopars.

Ricky Bobby
09-06-2006, 03:42 PM
id be in for a yard run im off all fri and we could role out in my 65000 mile 76 caprice classic that i just picked up :thumbsup

68RR440
09-06-2006, 03:51 PM
That doesn't look like a 70, it looks like a 67-69 A body Barracuda with fender well headers. Plus look at the rear window it has the crank down rear window, orginal factory light weight barracudas came with corning (spelling) glass and that didn't roll down in the rear, they used a seat belt with a button snap to roll up and down the driver and passenger side windows. So likely this is not a real hemi car. Don't ask me how I know, I eat, sleep and breath Mopars.
Or you could just read what you quoted and see he says its not a 70. :goof

Look at the 2nd pic, its a fastback. :thumbsup

Feature Pony
09-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh sorry

d0nut
09-06-2006, 07:05 PM
"Hey Adam... check the directionals for us real quick at the next 4 way....."

Don;t worry, we'll take the woody van, even you can run faster than that orb!

Count me in, as long as you guys don't ditch me out there.
'Oh Adam, we have to go get a wrench from the van', then I hear the van roar off.
I won't fall for that twice. :goof

PB86MCSS
09-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Whereabouts was that GN spotted? Doubt one could snag it with a lowball offer but who knows :D.

68RR440
09-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Whereabouts was that GN spotted? Doubt one could snag it with a lowball offer but who knows :D.
In Waukesha :thumbsup

PB86MCSS
09-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Try to make an offer? Rusty? Hmm...

68RR440
09-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Shit I got no dough, its on Tenny Ave, right off College. Its where College, Racine Ave, and that other street all cross. Right by the big ass pool/park. PM me if you need directions. :thumbsup

Flicktitty
09-06-2006, 10:05 PM
so we sneaking into a junkyard then if it's never open? lol get me the name i will try and call them.

d0nut
09-07-2006, 09:11 PM
I think it's called Troy Auto Salvage? I heard they are open now and then...

It is on 20 West of East Troy, on the S side of the road.

so we sneaking into a junkyard then if it's never open? lol get me the name i will try and call them.

Arigmaster
09-07-2006, 09:31 PM
I think it's called Troy Auto Salvage? I heard they are open now and then...

It is on 20 West of East Troy, on the S side of the road.

Troy Auto is only open on Saturday from Noon to 3:00pm (thats it!) The owner used to Manage Burnham Auto Salvage years ago. Does the yard over there as a side thing.

Arigmaster
09-07-2006, 09:46 PM
If you really want to have a good day of junkin' Take a road trip to C.L. Chase in Camp Douglas, WI. Place is a friggin' gold mine!

The owner is 5th generation and they don't crush! 60+ acres of cars from the 30's to late model. He also has two other yards... One in Mauston and the other in Tomah.

I have been to the Camp Douglas yard a few times and still haven't been through the whole thing. I ran across a few parts that I wanted but couldn't remember where the hell the cars were when I went for my tools...

I can forward more info if you need it... By the way... Sneaking into Troy Auto...very bad idea! Just go on a Saturday.

Flicktitty
09-19-2006, 03:30 PM
where is Camp Douglas?

d0nut
09-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Pretty far west of here. Would be a Sat morning kinda trip.

where is Camp Douglas?

Arigmaster
09-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Camp Douglas is about 10 min West of the Dells off I-94..

HRSEPLA
09-23-2006, 04:05 PM
Sam worked with the guy that owns that GN.
~Tina

d0nut
12-29-2006, 04:14 PM
It's been a while since I saw found any new Iron......

This is sitting in Cudahy by Finishes Unlimited. Not much left but looks to have been a 67 or 68 Camaro. I didn't get out and ccheck if it was a conv or not......

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/d0nutd00d/DSCF6304.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/d0nutd00d/DSCF6303.jpg

WhiteZCamaro
12-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Looks like a great project car!:rolleyes:

hotshift13
12-29-2006, 06:33 PM
I went to my uncles funeral this summer in camp douglas, In fact the cemetary he's at is 1/4 mile up the road from that salvage yard I remember it from when I was a little kid, That place is amazing, I wanted to go but we hadthe kids (4 and 2), my wife wasn't havin that Idea:alcoholic !!

Anybody know about the abanded<spelling<:chair: yard up by Wausau?? The guy that owned it was named Carl Zunker, story goes that he went nuts and just left it in 1970 or so. Everything is still there 500+cars a barn that is full of neat stuff and a house that is full of stuff, including poop from where critters were living. The guy seemed to collect everything, He had a box full of cool old lighters(that I had) a room full of old lunch boxes that we all had as kids!

The barn is full of boxes of books, car parts,2 hemi motors apart, a white vw beetle oval back window late 50's nice condition. Outside there is enough classic steel sinking into the ground to make you sick to your stomach. a 60 409 Impalla 4 speed, 62,63,64 Impalla convertables some ss's A lot of pre WW2 steel Model a's t's coupes cabe's trucks up the arse. I also remember a 55 chevy that was set up for drag racing 50's-60's style with the straight axel front end and the rear wheel wells cut out to fit in larger tires. Multiple 50-57 chevys 2doors 4 doors convertibles, just stuff every where.

Funny thing is that some people are taking parts and whole cars out of there, you can tell by the fresh tracks and the big rectangle patches in the ground. there is a 63' impalla SS out there that was flipped over and the rearend cut out with a tourch, fresh cuts when I saw them about 8 or 9 years ago. This place located outside of Wausau on your way to Hamburg on hwy A, It's been a while since ive been up there, but those are the basic directons. From the road you can't really tell it's a bone yard, It looks like an abandon farm, but when you get out back.....................:wow

hotshift13
12-29-2006, 07:11 PM
oh yeah, Flickkity I know where just about every datsun z, 510.710 z31 if it is in a bone yard. In fact there is a 69-70or so datsun 2000 roadster at the yard in east troy. I'm pretty much a Datsun nut so if you need anything let me know, in fact i went to jacks this summer and looked at the Orange 240z in the back and it had a crack free dash in it!! I got it for 40.00 bucks, and I still have it in my basement!!

Flicktitty
12-30-2006, 02:38 AM
oh yeah, Flickkity I know where just about every datsun z, 510.710 z31 if it is in a bone yard. In fact there is a 69-70or so datsun 2000 roadster at the yard in east troy. I'm pretty much a Datsun nut so if you need anything let me know, in fact i went to jacks this summer and looked at the Orange 240z in the back and it had a crack free dash in it!! I got it for 40.00 bucks, and I still have it in my basement!!
sweet man let me know what yards there at. i'd love to go snap a few pics! Let me know ASAP! thanks - Nick

jimdinger
04-02-2007, 02:52 AM
If you really want to have a good day of junkin' Take a road trip to C.L. Chase in Camp Douglas, WI. Place is a friggin' gold mine!

The owner is 5th generation and they don't crush! 60+ acres of cars from the 30's to late model. He also has two other yards... One in Mauston and the other in Tomah.

I have been to the Camp Douglas yard a few times and still haven't been through the whole thing. I ran across a few parts that I wanted but couldn't remember where the hell the cars were when I went for my tools...

I can forward more info if you need it... By the way... Sneaking into Troy Auto...very bad idea! Just go on a Saturday.

Hey folks New guy here but I'm from Tomah which is only 15 minutes from The Holy Grail of Junk Yards,I am planning a photo excursion to that place this summer and I WILL defiently post all my pictures of it for you guys,I will even try to get the numbers for the cars if You want.
Glad I found this site been looking for a local site like this for a while.Keep looking for the cars there out there.
Carl Chase is in Camp Douglas and his brother (Ron Chase) runs a yard in tomah that is ALMOST as good the one in Camp I will get photos from both yards for you.:wooo

Flicktitty
04-02-2007, 03:02 AM
Hey folks New guy here but I'm from Tomah which is only 15 minutes from The Holy Grail of Junk Yards,I am planning a photo excursion to that place this summer and I WILL defiently post all my pictures of it for you guys,I will even try to get the numbers for the cars if You want.
Glad I found this site been looking for a local site like this for a while.Keep looking for the cars there out there.
Carl Chase is in Camp Douglas and his brother (Ron Chase) runs a yard in tomah that is ALMOST as good the one in Camp I will get photos from both yards for you.:wooo

Welcome to BCM!

can't wait to see what you can come up with picture wise.

Poncho
04-02-2007, 03:38 AM
welcome to BCM, how old are you? two of my closest friends grew up in Tomah and obviously went to Tomah HS, class of '01

jimdinger
04-02-2007, 04:08 AM
Im 34,but I know everyone in town as I DJ at Frannys bar,PM me there names I might know them.

jimdinger
04-03-2007, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=hotshift13;220373]I went to my uncles funeral this summer in camp douglas, In fact the cemetary he's at is 1/4 mile up the road from that salvage yard I remember it from when I was a little kid, That place is amazing, I wanted to go but we hadthe kids (4 and 2), my wife wasn't havin that Idea:alcoholic !!

Anybody know about the abanded<spelling<:chair: yard up by Wausau?? The guy that owned it was named Carl Zunker, story goes that he went nuts and just left it in 1970 or so. Everything is still there 500+cars a barn that is full of neat stuff and a house that is full of stuff, including poop from where critters were living. The guy seemed to collect everything, He had a box full of cool old lighters(that I had) a room full of old lunch boxes that we all had as kids!

The barn is full of boxes of books, car parts,2 hemi motors apart, a white vw beetle oval back window late 50's nice condition. Outside there is enough classic steel sinking into the ground to make you sick to your stomach. a 60 409 Impalla 4 speed, 62,63,64 Impalla convertables some ss's A lot of pre WW2 steel Model a's t's coupes cabe's trucks up the arse. I also remember a 55 chevy that was set up for drag racing 50's-60's style with the straight axel front end and the rear wheel wells cut out to fit in larger tires. Multiple 50-57 chevys 2doors 4 doors convertibles, just stuff every where.

Funny thing is that some people are taking parts and whole cars out of there, you can tell by the fresh tracks and the big rectangle patches in the ground. there is a 63' impalla SS out there that was flipped over and the rearend cut out with a tourch, fresh cuts when I saw them about 8 or 9 years ago. This place located outside of Wausau on your way to Hamburg on hwy A, It's been a while since ive been up there, but those are the basic directons. From the road you can't really tell it's a bone yard, It looks like an abandon farm, but when you get out back.....................:wHey if your ever back up this way Let me know I know carl Chase real good ,Ive known him for about 20 years,I will give you a guided tour LOL.

MurphysLaw88GT
04-03-2007, 12:17 AM
I want to go there to Camp Douglas.......need a '68 Coronet decklid

MurphysLaw88GT
04-03-2007, 12:17 AM
can anybody just walk up and go in

scaleracer
04-03-2007, 12:39 AM
It's been a while since I saw found any new Iron......

This is sitting in Cudahy by Finishes Unlimited. Not much left but looks to have been a 67 or 68 Camaro. I didn't get out and ccheck if it was a conv or not......

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/d0nutd00d/DSCF6304.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i286/d0nutd00d/DSCF6303.jpg

do you mean customs unlimited i know who owns the shop ask for kruse.

jimdinger
04-06-2007, 12:54 AM
I want to go there to Camp Douglas.......need a '68 Coronet decklid

When I go I will look for onr for ya if want,if I get it,welll let me know if you want me to get one foryou or if you want to do it.