PDA

View Full Version : Halloween's coming, any recent paranormal events?

Firefighter Z
10-20-2005, 12:08 AM
Well since it is getting to be that time of the year again, aka HALLOWEEN.
Does anybody have some TRUE Paranormal activity that has happen to the recently? Not some made up story either.

Please don't post some smart azz remarks or worthless post just so you can whore your post numbers up. I'd like this to be a serious disscussion.

Thank You

I'd like to share mine and my girlfriends paranormal event.

Just recently my girlfriend and I decided to stop at my grandfathers grave that located at the cemetery named Forrest Hill Cemetery in Oak Creek.

As we were pulling into the cemetery we noticed that we were the only people at the cemetery as were driving to the grave site. When we arrived at the site we got out of my car and I scanned the cemetery for other people which were none at all, but what was really weird was that there were no birds chirping so I didn't think anything of it.

When we were at the grave I sorta gotten this weird feeling that we werent alone so I scanned the the cemetery again and still didnt see nobody so I decided to to leave and as I was leaving there was this heaviness that came over me and the next thing I knew there was this woman talking to me from behind me which surprised me. This woman ask me. "Your (automobile) is a little loud, do happen to have any relaitives here?" I said yes my grandfather and that he was buried by the cannon and I'm very sorry that my car is loud. After 30 seconds the lady said nothing after that.

(But I noticed something diffrent about her, she was a pale white and her eyes had this sadness in them, I also noticed that she was wearing a black dress on from the 20's or 30's which made me scratch my head in why would you be wearing a dress on a warm day? and how come her skin wasnt toned at all?)

So when she didnt say anything more we turned around and proceed to walk away when i heard the same woman say "May God Bless You", I turned and was going to say thank you and God bless you too to the lady and as I looked into the direction where I just was and heard the ladys voice from she was gone!
I scanned the cemetery and there was no other person in site which gave me a chill and proceeded to the car.
As we reached the car and got ready to leave I asked my GF "do you see that lady anywhere in the cemetery"?, she replied no as I scanned the cemetery for this lady, then I ask "did you notice anything weird about that lady?" Yeah she replied, she was wearing a black dress on a warm day" I said Yeah and do you wanna know something? I think we just encountered a ghost cause this lady is nowhere in site.

That encouter will stay with me for awhile since that is the most weirdest thing that has happen to me.

HITMAN
10-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I was home alone late last night watching TV. All of a sudden, I had a peculiar feeling come over me. At first I thought nothing of it, but it kept creeping into my consciousness that something was just not right. I tried to ignore it, but I finally had to admit to myself that something was radically wrong. I popped out of my chair, ran downstairs and grabbed the nearest magazine. It turns out that the beef & bean burrito I had eaten earlier in the evening did not agree with me. :wow

That was the most satisfying BM I've had in a while... :thumbsup

Crawlin
10-21-2005, 02:59 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha