PDA

View Full Version : Dam dam dam

awsomeears
10-17-2005, 11:35 PM
I was denied a job at Quick Flash because of my driving record :fire

I never thought in a million years the two speeding tickets I got would **** me over.

I had 2 speeding tickets 2 1/2 years ago in the same dam week, one was legit and the other was BS but hey **** happens I guess.

I havent recieved the call on the phone that I was denied because my buddy used to work for them last year and left on a good note and still talks to the guys that work there and spoke with him about me to put in a good word and well they told him they can't hire me due to me having 2 tickets.

I hope the company calls me still so I can see if I can save my ass in anyway ( prolly not )

Quick Flash is a HVAC buisness, mainly oil and being the largest in the midwest ( I think )

** How long does it take for tickets to be cleaned of your driving record ? **

Just a rant and ^ question I have ^

:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic

Al
10-17-2005, 11:44 PM
3 YEARS
It was 3 years from from the day I got my last ticket that I began my job delivering pizzas.

Yooformula
10-17-2005, 11:53 PM
If they pull a driver abstract, I am pretty sure it stays on there for 7 years. Insurance may only go back 3 or 4 years but if a company is pulling the driver record it may be different.

awsomeears
10-18-2005, 12:00 AM
If they pull a driver abstract, I am pretty sure it stays on there for 7 years. Insurance may only go back 3 or 4 years but if a company is pulling the driver record it may be different.

I think your correct

theavenger333
10-18-2005, 12:04 AM
odd, usually companies are much more leanient(sp) about young drivers getting tickets. the company i work for is pretty strict, i had 2 tickets in one year when i was just turning 17. they let it go, i shoved them some BS about being young and stupid. personally i don't see the difference, now i'm older and stupid! just have better radar detector and judgement

awsomeears
10-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Yea im pretty pissed, the interview was awsome and I was a shoe in by the way we spoke and talked about my position. He even said your " one of the good ones we had to meet "

Ohh well you win some and you loose some.

Maybe Ill start selling my body and make big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lol

Heat Seeker WS6
10-18-2005, 12:22 AM
My accident in spring - which is my ONLY violation with points ever almost kept me from getting my current job. I had to take an online drivers ed course to get hired. All of the 'driving' jobs I've had required perfect records.

Firefighter Z
10-18-2005, 12:42 AM
John your job has drivers ed?
Holy Shiat! the world is actually ending. LOL.

SlowStee
10-18-2005, 01:12 AM
*damn *damn *damn

sorry it was buggin me :goof

wikked
10-18-2005, 01:12 AM
speeding in a neon != worth losing job over :goof

awsomeears
10-18-2005, 01:34 AM
speeding in a neon != worth losing job over :goof

LOL

Both tickets were in my 91 Accord. Not having any hub caps im sure made me look like a speed ricer.

I swear to god everyone wants to race me because I took off my hub caps :rolf

:goof

SlowAccord
10-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Well guys, incedents(accidents or tickets) on your MVR will be there for 7 years other than DUI's Which show up for 10. Most insurance companies look back 3 years and some look back 5 for major tickets like speeding excess, DUI, etc. So it just depends on the company.