PDA

View Full Version : Calling out the theives!!

Chuckles
10-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Calling out the thief that is trying to steal my Car.... His name is Conrad and he drives a P.O.S green right hand drive CRX with supra taillights... One of his friends drives a 03 black si with tinted windows... This man has stolen cars in the past and it looks like hes back in buisness... the only thing is that when he trys to find a car to steal, he kind of makes it known that hes looking at your car because hes dumb as ****.... they drive around in a blue corssica sitting and waiting for something to happen... when theyre in the corssia they act really suspicious... like there going to do something bad right in front of you.....

CONRAD.... GET THE **** BACK OR YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR BLOCK KNOCKED OFF *****!!!!!!!!

Nix
10-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Have you tried reporting this dumbass to your local PD? :confused

STEALTHZR2
10-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Calling out the thief that is trying to steal my Car.... His name is Conrad and he drives a P.O.S green right hand drive CRX with supra taillights... One of his friends drives a 03 black si with tinted windows... This man has stolen cars in the past and it looks like hes back in buisness... the only thing is that when he trys to find a car to steal, he kind of makes it known that hes looking at your car because hes dumb as ****.... they drive around in a blue corssica sitting and waiting for something to happen... when theyre in the corssia they act really suspicious... like there going to do something bad right in front of you.....

CONRAD.... GET THE **** BACK OR YOUR GOING TO GET YOUR BLOCK KNOCKED OFF *****!!!!!!!!
WELL SAID!! :thumbsup

Scales
10-17-2005, 10:44 AM

Just curious where this is happening since my car was almost stolen 2 weeks ago.

Flight_740
10-17-2005, 10:47 AM
What do they like to steel? My guess is honda/acura product.

Jake B. (Killer Quad)
10-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Just curious where this is happening since my car was almost stolen 2 weeks ago.

A former co worker of mine I talked with this weekend said his garage was broken into saturday night/sunday morning. Thats in west allis they may have tried taking his car too but only got tools cuz they couldnt get the garage door open

tenchu
10-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Milwaukee auto theft... :lame:

tenchu
10-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Apparently this guys his next target :(, I warned him, hopefully he wont get this one.

http://myspace-426.vo.llnwd.net/00261/62/43/261153426_l.jpg

onefasthatch
10-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Apparently this guys his next target :(, I warned him, hopefully he wont get this one.

http://myspace-426.vo.llnwd.net/00261/62/43/261153426_l.jpg

ya thanks man for the heads up.. i hope he dont get my 4dr.. time to take the mugens off

heres my story about the situation
well to weeks ago i came home at about 230 am to find a car park across my street that i never seen b4.. well when i got out there were to people ducking down in the car i was like wtf. so i took my cd player out and locked my doors went into the house. well the car drove of. then 5 min later it drove past again(real slow).. iam lke these mother ****ers are trying to jack my ****. so go out and unplug some **** so they cant take it.. and as iam going back into the house a see a car coming down the street. so i hurry up and get back into the house.. sure egnogh its the same damn car. well i set there and watch out the window some more and that ****er drove by again... well then i call my friend and he drives around the block.. and sure egnogh theres the car sitting 2 blocks over.. so then my friend comes and gets me and were sitting behind my car in his car. and guess the mother****er drives thro the alley twice.. so iam like **** this **** i take my car to my frends and leavit there for the night.. well then 3 days later i get a call from my friend.. hes like you know that honda crx down the 2 blcoks over from you.. well it got stolen last night.. god damn..then i come home tonight and what do you know.. my grandma tells me that the lady 2 house behond us got her honda stolen last niight.. thats to car in less than 2 weeks.. iam so glad my **** is garage kept now.. THIS **** IS ****ED UP

PS AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD I LIVE IN IS ALL OLD PEOPLE

PB86MCSS
10-17-2005, 11:34 PM
What area is this in?

This guy sounds like a total moron thief, not real sneaky at all....I'm pretty sure if someone was that obvious with one of my cars I would confront them and start getting rowdy. Let them know you spotted them and its pretty simple at that point, get the plates, ID the perps and inform the police. If your car is stolen it would be easy to catch him or wherever he keeps the goods. Is this guy known to sell stuff to others? I can imagine some ricer jackass (no offense to other import guys) stealing cars for the image of it. :flipoff2: :goof . Theives are an enemy to all car guys no matter the brand or style...I'd say alot of us would be willing to beat some ass to people like this for the fun of it. ;)

tenchu
10-18-2005, 12:01 AM
I'd say alot of us would be willing to beat some ass to people like this for the fun of it. ;)

I'm down.. We should gang up and beat the **** out of him, then steal his ugly crx and drive it into a lake :chair:

theavenger333
10-18-2005, 12:07 AM
steal his ugly crx and drive it into a lake :chair:
i prefer fire, or lots of nitrous to see if you can put a rod through the head

tenchu
10-18-2005, 12:09 AM
i prefer fire, or lots of nitrous to see if you can put a rod through the head

lol, nah, because the he'd be able to rebuilt it/fix it, if we put it in the lake, he wont find it, and he'll be screwed, just like all the other people he screwed over in the past. :punch:

SlowStee
10-18-2005, 01:56 AM
why not set up a stake out with a few buddies with metal baseball bats? :devil

im down :banana

GTSLOW
10-18-2005, 03:28 AM
why not set up a stake out with a few buddies with metal baseball bats? :devil

im down :banana

Seriously!!

Obviously the cops are doing nothing like always!! It's time to go back to some good ole fashion ass-whoopin!

Syclone0044
10-18-2005, 12:02 PM
Dude if you catch him in the act and acting suspicious CALL THE POLICE, guys like that almost always have other things the cops can bust them on and lead them to the thefts..

whitehatch
10-18-2005, 12:09 PM
conrad really has no clue what he is possibly getting himself into, i already have the crow bar in my trunk ready for his pile of **** if he trys anything. and another thing conrad if your on here i know where you live ****er.

Flight_740
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Dude if you catch him in the act and acting suspicious CALL THE POLICE, guys like that almost always have other things the cops can bust them on and lead them to the thefts..

Right!!

That was my first thought. I would much rather have my ass beat then have to go through anything with the law and the police.

Nix
10-18-2005, 12:20 PM
This dip sh!t sounds like he has fuking manuer for brains.
Well here you go sh!t face, if you frequent this board now you know what I drive, so help me god if one of there pieces of sh!t even so much as tried to touch my car I would seriously cut their throats out with a rusty steak knife and chop their fuking hands off.

Iam down for a stake out, I guarntee you I would try to hit a homerun using their fuking head as the ball if we caught them! :stare :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

FUKING LOSERS!!!!!!

tenchu
10-18-2005, 01:59 PM
This dip sh!t sounds like he has fuking manuer for brains.
Well here you go sh!t face, if you frequent this board now you know what I drive, so help me god if one of there pieces of sh!t even so much as tried to touch my car I would seriously cut their throats out with a rusty steak knife and chop their fuking hands off.

Iam down for a stake out, I guarntee you I would try to hit a homerun using their fuking head as the ball if we caught them! :stare :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

FUKING LOSERS!!!!!!

:rolf yeah ****er needs to get something good.

DirtyMax
10-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Why doesn't anybody want to steal brand new Silverados?!?!?. :goof

tenchu
10-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Why doesn't anybody want to steal brand new Silverados?!?!?. :goof

It would probobly get stollen on the south-side :goof

I think us honda/acura guys are the ones with the biggest problems for theft.

tenchu
10-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Supposedly "Conrad" contacted me on AIM today, dunno if it was him or not, heres his SN, you can talk to him. He says he isnt a theif, never stole ****, and that your confusing him with someone else, I dont know what to believe.

Heres his sn: kp Eter s0929

PB86MCSS
10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
think us honda/acura guys are the ones with the biggest problems for theft.

Try owning a g-body. :shades :chair:

Google
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
who the hell do you think you are makin a rumor like that, for the the car isnt green, for two they dont drive around in MY corsica, anf finally they dont go steat pos cars, and if you try anything,this goes for anybody, on any of these cars, i promise you will be located and pay for your little ****, if you have a problem my aim is jdmcarlosjdm

tenchu
10-18-2005, 09:35 PM
who the hell do you think you are makin a rumor like that, for the the car isnt green, for two they dont drive around in MY corsica, anf finally they dont go steat pos cars, and if you try anything,this goes for anybody, on any of these cars, i promise you will be located and pay for your little ****, if you have a problem my aim is jdmcarlosjdm

Who are you.... :rolleyes:

Teufelhunden
10-18-2005, 09:40 PM
jdmcarlosjdm jay dee emm yO

Nix
10-18-2005, 09:43 PM

AWWWW SNAP!!! We gots a scury guy on our handz dogz!!! :banana :banana

I thought it was funny... :rolleyes:

Google
10-18-2005, 09:47 PM
im not a scary guy you dumbass, im just trying to find out who is posting all this false information about my friends and i and since this guy is a little ***** i cant do anything about it

Nix
10-18-2005, 10:35 PM
im not a scary guy you dumbass, im just trying to find out who is posting all this false information about my friends and i and since this guy is a little ***** i cant do anything about it

Alrighty then Captain Dumbass..

I was fukin around you smelly twit. :durr

SlowStee
10-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Alrighty then Captain Dumbass..

I was fukin around you smelly twit. :durr
:rolf

Google
10-18-2005, 10:55 PM
well im not ******* around, this is pissing me off that people have the nerve to say stuff, and if you are not a part of this rumor stay your ass out of it smart ass and keep your stupid comments to yourself

Al
10-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Lets start a new thread in the private forum...

:devil

I say lets do a sting and set up a perimiter for a couple of blocks. Then we can make a citizens arrest. (are you resisting arrest?!)

PB86MCSS
10-18-2005, 11:04 PM
finally they dont go steat pos cars

So they steal cars, just not pos cars? Nice.

Rocket Power
10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
So they steal cars, just not pos cars? Nice.
whew, I am safe then :goof

tenchu
10-18-2005, 11:22 PM
whew, I am safe then :goof

Hahahahha.

Lets start a new thread in the private forum...

:devil

I say lets do a sting and set up a perimiter for a couple of blocks. Then we can make a citizens arrest. (are you resisting arrest?!)

Damn it, someone get me private access!

Nix
10-18-2005, 11:36 PM
well im not ******* around, this is pissing me off that people have the nerve to say stuff, and if you are not a part of this rumor stay your ass out of it smart ass and keep your stupid comments to yourself

See now you are trying to be a scury guy.

Now you went and tried to tell me to stay out of this thread. No no no, thats not how you go about making friends when you sing up on a new board and try to boss people around. Just becuase your title is now Captain Dumbass in my book does not give you the right to tell people where they can post and where they cant.

You know what? My used toilet paper has a better personality than yourself. You damn turd. :punch:

tenchu
10-19-2005, 12:19 AM
See now you are trying to be a scury guy.

Now you went and tried to tell me to stay out of this thread. No no no, thats not how you go about making friends when you sing up on a new board and try to boss people around. Just becuase your title is now Captain Dumbass in my book does not give you the right to tell people where they can post and where they cant.

You know what? My used toilet paper has a better personality than yourself. You damn turd. :punch:

:rolf

mxman18
10-19-2005, 12:25 AM
finally Konrad gets some since knocked into him oh and btw it is primer grey
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/727282
his car domain page look it even has his liscense plate on it :wooo

tenchu
10-19-2005, 12:36 AM
LOL!

This pic cracks me up:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/727000-727999/727282_76_full.jpg

He blocks off his plate, and then at the bottom he posts a picture of his plate.

Oh and damn you mean that things got a built motor, and a b20z at that? Rare and $$ sweet ****, so if that ****er touches any of my or my friends cars, its gone :).

Google
10-19-2005, 08:33 AM
nobody steals any types of cars, and if you try your little citizens arrest im sure you will pay for it, so dont go try anything

Cryptic
10-19-2005, 09:38 AM
how about you STFU. Why you trying to hide who you are

Yooformula
10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Thats some disturbing sh|t. I caught a car making laps around my garage about a month ago with 4 hoodies sitting low in the seat. When I approached the street, they took off then we noticed them back an hour later with ski masks on. I called the cops and within minutes I had 4 squad cars sitting on my block, 1 stayed the entire night while I went to work and made sure the wife and kids were ok.

If the kid saw the corsica sitting in front of his house then he has every right to say WHATEVER the phuck he wants to about their intentions. Phuck you and your friends if they are doing this stuff. And if your tuff guy attitude thinks that the people here are bluffing about knocking you wig back for trying to steal someone's car, try again:flipoff2:

Now onto the private forum where these noob jacka$$es cant go..... ;)

Oh yeah...IP: 169.227.253.3
City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin