PDA

View Full Version : Found a new Ricer shop.

Firefighter Z
10-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Darn it!
I thought my city was Ricer Shop Free :fire

This shop is located in South Milwaukee right next to 9th Ave Autobody
All About Speed (http://www.allaboutspeed.com)

Think their legit?

I only see 2 cars in their Customer/ Shop Cars and they dont look to impressive to me.

animal
10-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Damn ricers spread down to good old sm now eh? Bleh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fly5150
10-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Don't speak so soon. Donny at All About Speed has been in the business longer than any other import shop in town. He is basicly the all knowing Honda guy. Some of the cars he works on may not be show cars, but he knows his stuff. Very respectable guy. Spend some time talking to him and you will understand.

tenchu
10-14-2005, 12:30 AM
Donny @ AAS has got my :thumbsup, i've known his two main mechanics since 2nd grade, they are good guys and know what they hell they are doing. Donny in no way tries to rip people off and has some great prices. AAS has been around longer than most of you know, they used to be located in Racine just south of the HWY31/HWY32 merge, right by Durangos.

theavenger333
10-14-2005, 12:41 AM
yah, dons been around for a LONG time, just moves shops like every year, used to be a northsider

WilliamZ
10-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Donny at AAS is a good guy and does work for good prices. He doesn't have some showroom with ricer parts. He can get just about anything. Very respectable guy. Not a bullshit)er.

nismodave
10-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Don and All About Speed is the reason my "ricer" has whooped so much Domestic a$$. He is the only person I trust to work on my car localy.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/2963tn_Paint_job_5-29-05_002.jpg

GTSLOW
10-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Sounds like we got a Bad @zz shop in SM :thumbsup

Yooformula
10-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Damm Dave, that is one clean looking engine bay! Your car has further impressed me.

SlowStee
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Guess this thread took a turn-around :thumbsup

and nice dave :shades

Crawlin
10-14-2005, 12:25 PM
very cool! i went to school with Tim Kinjerski who i thought used to work there. Don't know anything that happened to him since I haven't seen him in a couple years.

Firefighter Z
10-14-2005, 12:43 PM
Well hell if the tax payers of South Milwaukee can spend 9 million dollars to build a Pick N' Save why not have an import shop?
Maybe if I buy another import I might take it over there.

nismodave
10-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words Yoo and Driva.

Its pretty dirty right now, I intend on Really "cleaning it up" this winter, since no "real" work needs to be done........aside from, bigger brakes,new wheels, redoing cold pipes to match stainless hot pipes,installing a300z tranny, and new driveshaft.........wait.......I wont have time to clean it up.

TransAm12sec
10-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Dave, what does your car do in the quarter?

Cryptic
10-14-2005, 05:22 PM
my old neighbor's car is from them. I can vouch, it moves pretty good. very clean. (just needs to lose all the ads.)

http://www.pbase.com/cryptkeeper_cars/rice

nismodave
10-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Dave, what does your car do in the quarter?

Faster than stock. ;)

Seriously tho, i have not gotten a clean run out of it yet.

WilliamZ
10-14-2005, 06:18 PM
very cool! i went to school with Tim Kinjerski who i thought used to work there. Don't know anything that happened to him since I haven't seen him in a couple years.

I saw him this summer in the Dells. If I remember correctly he is engaged to Jill. They have been together for years. Seems to be doing well..

SRT4ME
10-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Faster than stock. ;)

Seriously tho, i have not gotten a clean run out of it yet.

Greetings from Mobilization Camp Shelby Mississsippi, BCMer's!
I'd guess you're in the 12's Dave, by just how much would probly depend on the tires/traction (and you of course :D ). This is based solely on how hard u pulled my ACR which, on a good day at GLD, cuts mid to high 13's on street tires. And you have the benifit of RWD, unlike me. :(
Yes, Dave, your car makes me :drool:
Maybe you'll still have it out for another 2 weeks for when I come home for a 7 day leave. I wouldn't mind a ride in that thing, somewhere in between the 14 hours or so a day I plan on driving my car that week. :thumbsup
After that it's off to the desert for a year.
-Jason

srt4eh
10-14-2005, 07:32 PM
good to see ya post jason......my car will be back on the streets when you go on leave. with a bit more power

nismodave
10-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Greetings from Mobilization Camp Shelby Mississsippi, BCMer's!
I'd guess you're in the 12's Dave, by just how much would probly depend on the tires/traction (and you of course :D ). This is based solely on how hard u pulled my ACR which, on a good day at GLD, cuts mid to high 13's on street tires. And you have the benifit of RWD, unlike me. :(
Yes, Dave, your car makes me :drool:
Maybe you'll still have it out for another 2 weeks for when I come home for a 7 day leave. I wouldn't mind a ride in that thing, somewhere in between the 14 hours or so a day I plan on driving my car that week. :thumbsup
After that it's off to the desert for a year.
-Jason

What dates are you coming back, I will be in Gary IN mon -thu for the next 2 weeks, and I will be in Vegas for SEMA on Oct 30th - Nov 3.

Hit me up with an PM. I will for sure take you for a hella ride. :wooo

Poncho
10-17-2005, 05:05 AM
October 30th till November Fifth, he should be home.

nismodave
10-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Damn......Well when he gets back from duty we will get him all Liquored up to Celebrate his return.

pOrk
10-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I've heard nothing but things about Don at AAS, seems like a legit shop.

SlowStee
10-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Damn......Well when he gets back from duty we will get him all Liquored up to Celebrate his return.
Yeah im in on that again! :thumbsup

whitehatch
10-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Darn it!
I thought my city was Ricer Shop Free :fire

This shop is located in South Milwaukee right next to 9th Ave Autobody
All About Speed (http://www.allaboutspeed.com)

Think their legit?

I only see 2 cars in their Customer/ Shop Cars and they dont look to impressive to me.

fyi both of the cars shown would stomp a mud hole in your ass, donny has been around forever and knows his **** his only downfall is he is a little slow getting stuff done, but he has high quality cars coming out of the shop when done :thumbsup

tenchu
10-18-2005, 01:55 PM
fyi both of the cars shown would stomp a mud hole in your ass, donny has been around forever and knows his **** his only downfall is he is a little slow getting stuff done, but he has high quality cars coming out of the shop when done :thumbsup

Hehehe, yea he can be slow depending on whats getting done. I had my motor swapped there (just a d for another d), I dropped my car off at 10 am, and picked it up all done at 5pm, and that was even with a few speed bumps we ran into (broken in half strut, had to assemble and replace both front suspension), and then removed all my ac components for me, & cleaned and painted my trans.

tenchu
10-18-2005, 01:56 PM

Is your white hatch the EG/EH with the mid spoiler and the partially painted cf hood?