PDA

View Full Version : Banana_trans, welcome to the thunderdome biyatch

T-Bag
10-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Forest, why the secret identity over here? Have something to hide? Come on, you should know that a lot of these guys visit HPtuners. GENTLEMAN, LET THE GAMES BEGIN. :durr

Crawlin
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
******* dumba$$.

BAD LS1
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
So you get a turbo feeding a centrifugul blower, feeding a roots blower, with full race ported heads, 3/4 race cam, yada yada on this 05 vette?? with no tuning?? i like the C-16 on 18 psi personally, "yeah my **** runs on av-gas"

UnderPSI
10-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh $hit, It's on now! The sooner that shop shuts down the better.

DirtyMax
10-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Any links? :thumbsup

Poncho
10-11-2005, 03:01 PM
damn. they can tune my GTO.

all they have to do is rub the heads of them "magic trolls" (you know the ones w/ the long rainbow hair) and it'll be done.

tune? HA. all the claimed things done, and no support from the ACTUAL tuning community for the LS2 yet.

Diablosports are in the pre-order stage
LS2Edit is in beta stages, and HPTuners has nothin' but you somehow do.

BAD LS1
10-11-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=lounge;action=display;num=1032490457 ;start=165#165

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=lounge;action=display;num=1128374783 ;start=0#3

Crawlin
10-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Dude, when you read this.... how can you HONESTLY type the **** you did. How can you honestly push the keys that spell out... " what people have done with thier current rides. since I push the envelope so much"

seriously, the only envelope you push is how LITTLE machine work you can do and get away with during an engine build.

Poncho
10-11-2005, 03:56 PM
he almost wouldn't have sounded to dumb if he said '02 vette, but nope, went for the brand new one w/ no tuning out there (though now speed inc. lists LS2 as tuneable)
w/ the new 2.0 VCM Suite (sweet)

SLOWC5
10-11-2005, 04:02 PM
boy ill think of something dumb to say or wait forest has done that for himself already.

Whens the foreclosure on that shop again?

JEFF

SlowStee
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
This was bound to happen sooner or later....Lets see if this shady **** responds :)

Poncho
10-11-2005, 04:06 PM
so when the hell are you, chris and tom gonna open up a shop???

maybe it'll bring back a good reputation to Milwaukee tuning.

SLOWC5
10-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Isn't this a flashy site!!! (http://www.big3performance.com/)

wonder whos **** they are sucking to put some of those names on their site :rolf

JEFF

Lash
10-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Big 3 Performance is a factory authorized installation facility for:
*Kenne Bell
*Magnacharger
*Crane Cams
*Dynatech
*And many more

How the hell did this happen?

SLOWC5
10-11-2005, 04:38 PM
well see the 05' vette forest build has a kennebell on top of the magnacharger to spool the maggie up quicker, you know those belt driven SCing have so much lag :chair:

JEFF

BAD LS1
10-11-2005, 04:51 PM
dude that site like sucks donkey-balls IMHO... where the pics of thier work etc?? no shop car??

Cryptic
10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Isn't this a flashy site!!! (http://www.big3performance.com/)

wonder whos **** they are sucking to put some of those names on their site :rolf

JEFF

lol he missed a spot in that template

<title>Untitled Document</title>

At least its cleaner than the Solaris Rectum one :rolf

SLOWC5
10-12-2005, 07:28 PM
read idiots post here (http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?board=lounge;action=display;num=1128374783 )

I can see a car show has to do with the racing we all posted about, I think we'll be making a visit this week

JEFF

6L chevelle
10-12-2005, 07:41 PM
had to stop reading "Banana_trans" post to put my boots on

just im not the only one that watches "horsepower tv"
I just don't base my knowledge off them

SLOWC5
10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
let me add Forest,

come to GLD on october 22nd and learn a few things.

JEFF

lotsals1
10-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Isnt this the butt nuget that messed up a 383 lt1 this summer ?

SLOWC5
10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
yes tim, were going there tomorrow you interested in coming along?

hopefully chris, tom and myself right now!

JEFF

SloFarmTruck
10-13-2005, 12:02 AM
Looks like I may need to stop buy on my way home from work!!

BAD LS1
10-13-2005, 08:37 AM
were gonna stop by tonight, gonna take the vette too hahah

lotsals1
10-13-2005, 11:03 AM
omfg thats funny want to go -but i cant tonite

purpl72olds
10-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Holy CHIT this guy is trying to blame Kilpatricks for the motor problems :wooo Who was the one that put the main caps on in the wrong places, used old ignition parts, and broke bell housing bolts? Not to mention forgetting to put dowell (spel?) pins back in the block before putting the engine back in ? :goof This guy needs to shut his damn mouth and close his doors immediatly! :punch:

DirtyMax
10-13-2005, 12:13 PM
They're comin' to get you....

http://www.ids.org.au/~mdmsmith/images/notmine/run_forrest.jpg

banana trans
10-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Were open till 6:00, don't be late. :yawn:

Nix
10-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Iam sure this turd dosent even know where or wtf GLD is.

As far as I know this guy is nothing but a hack, and hes not even decent at that. I read the posts awhile back about the 383 that he fuked up royally and tried to blame it on another shop.

Damn Gump needs a scape goat just like everyone else I suppose. :chair:

DocDave
10-13-2005, 12:55 PM
They're comin' to get you....

http://www.ids.org.au/~mdmsmith/images/notmine/run_forrest.jpg
LOL :rolf

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 12:56 PM
I had my BUDDY Keith, as in Magnus, as in one of the proprietors of HPTuners lock that thread so it didn't get out of hand.

He says "open till 6pm", but any bets when he knows we are coming if he'll still be there?

ANY FU(KING LSx car you have PERSONALLY TUNED and BUILT, I'll put my **** back together and split your wig

BAD LS1
10-13-2005, 01:36 PM
I think we should make this a BCM field trip for all to enjoy. LOL

Cryptic
10-13-2005, 01:46 PM
i wanna see this monster vette :alcoholic

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 01:55 PM
UnderPSI wants to join in on the fun

"Hi... I'm here for the gang bang"

DirtyMax
10-13-2005, 02:02 PM
i wanna see this monster vette :alcoholic

Heat Seeker saw it I think.. from the seat perspective too IIRC.

Shops who take customer's cars out on 140 MPH beat runs = teh lose. :loser

BAD LS1
10-13-2005, 02:10 PM
chris im calling you at 4:30

BAD LS1
10-13-2005, 02:17 PM
You find anyhting out on your work situation if you can get off chris? u and brad should come with us

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 02:25 PM
found out i can't... conference call at my job that pays less than what this monster vette build is costing, haha, i am still trying though..

funny thing is, i bet my suspension setup costs more than ANY vehicle this punk owns.

banana trans
10-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Heatseeker only got to ride in an N/A vette, 2005 model year, and he said "that it was as fast as any of you guys cars, but without boost or spray," this next one is boosted, with a little more cubes, and trans and rearend to go with it, but thats only the basics, theres too many details to really go on about, come down today or whenever and you all will see pics of more than one serious build including a 2005 vette "that you can't tune for yet" :chair: If you come down here and act like a bunch of adults, we will treat you with mutual respect, if you want to be little high schoolers when your down here, then don't bother coming. Seriuosly, we mostly cater to doctors, lawyers, buisness owners, dealerships, and ball players, who love our work, and our product. I won't try to change your mind about me or the shop, but I will prove you wrong on more than a few items. I you are seriuosly coming down here, and you will be a little late, call us to let us know when you will be down, We may stay and wait for you within reason. ;)

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 03:01 PM
mine was N/A and it would DECIMATE that n/a vette. same with Jeff's, same with Tom's. I do believe heatseeker hasn't been in ANY of our LS1 cars.

Lash
10-13-2005, 03:02 PM
Ball players? lol

Like who? Oh...let me guess...you can't say.

I would also like to know what dealerships.

You guys do bodywork too....right? :punch:

SlowStee
10-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey forest why the **** up on pauls 383??

Ill be impressed if you actually respond to this :rolleyes:

banana trans
10-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Ball players are Joe Smith, the foreward for the bucks, Moe Williams, Bucks player, ( don't know what position he plays) Zaza, before he got traded, and Skip Robinson the team manager. As for the dealers, wait for the world of Wheels show to see our display :D As for pauls car, we told him he needed, Igniton wires, a new optispark, wire holders and other misc. items. He also said that he had a 2800 stall converter in it and it was put in by Kilpatricks, it was a STOCK stall we found out later, and the dowel pins were gone when I took the car apart. The trans was slipping when the car got here, and his father even agreed with that fact. the motor ran perfect when it left here, but the trans was junk, I took all the old parts to 3 different trans shops to get their opinion of the damage done and to see if it was my fault, they said it was not, and the torque converter was junk, ( TCI garbage) Pual bounced a check for 3000.00 (Approx.) and wanted to blame me for the trans issue. he took it back to kilpatricks who then raped him on yet another motor build saying it was not balanced. Wel, now the motor, smokes, knocks and is slow in general. Like I said, not my problem anymore. I have full pics and documentation of EVERY car we build here. Just so people like Paul, can't come back on us with Bull sh#$ that we never touched, like his trans. we go very far to ensure our customers are satisfied and do our best to stand behind our work. Hope that answers your question Formula.

SLOWC5
10-13-2005, 04:00 PM
you build super fast cars, yet you only display them at gay WOW events? You have a shop car that shows how great of a builder you are? You know what Great lakes dragway is? where people race cars?

Then you build a slow GTP and tell the owner its the fastest GTP in the state?
You have gillett autobody do all the body work on the car, then build a slow ass engine and make up bullshit about secret cylinder head design :rolf what like GM's patented "fast burn design to swirl the mixture to help prevent pre-detontation. My 02' built by myself was faster than any L67 you've made, and that was 2 years ago, tim's red GTP is faster with one of my intercoolers, than the one you built, cam and rockers, please thats close to .600" lift on a 3800 head, nobody runs that. should I continue?

JEFF

DirtyMax
10-13-2005, 04:26 PM
Heatseeker only got to ride in an N/A vette

:dance <--- this is you around some of the questions at hand... :durr

You still didn't address weather or not this customer knew you were doing 140 mph beat runs in his car?!? :punch:

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 04:51 PM
dealerships.... you know, ones you go and say, "hey i can bore your LS1 engine out to x amount of liters/cid" on the business cards when you dn't know **** about the engines themselves. all you really said in that other topic about differences between the LS1 and LS2 block was about the same **** that has been posted TIME AND TIME AGAIN about the knock sensor locations. what extra is needed on a 6.0L iron block to fit it and accessories into an LS1 engine bay in it's original format? one tiny little thing...

i'm not even gonna get into the fact you just can't BORE and LS1 or LS2 engine out like a gen1 SBC. Sure, the iron block can. how are you holding the heads down with that much boost? what size fuel injectors are you using? and if that thing isn't out of the 11's, it was a waste of $ with as much **** as you just threw at that

I'd like to go back to my original statement... you are just another fly by night performance shop like all the other ricer ****.

banana trans
10-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Thats funny, I have a dealer car sitting in front of the shop right now, that hasn't even been sold yet and we are doing a nice little looks and performance package on it right now. :D We also just got done with another one last week. Crawlin Z, you sure do run your mouth when you haven't even stopped down to take a look at what we do. At least Jeff and Tom are on the way down tonight, I hope. :shades It is 5:09 and no is here yet. If no one shows up I'll be dissapointed. Also, we don't race customers cars, yes, I have been to GLD many times, I never told ANY of our customers that they had the fastest GTP in wisconsin, a for boring cylinders out of LSx series motors, try sleeving it, you know, what any good machine shop can do. As for heads being held down with boost try o-ringing the heads and running copper gaskets that I can get custom made for any Bore size or spacing and ARP head studs. :chair:

UnderPSI
10-13-2005, 05:10 PM
he took it back to kilpatricks who then raped him on yet another motor build saying it was not balanced.

The motor was NOT balanced among other things. I was there the day the car showed up, it was shaking so bad on the test drive that they only went about 3 blocks before they had to turn around. Thats when they decided to take the motor apart to see what was wrong with it.

Please tell me who did the head porting on those heads. I am just wondering so I can tell people never to go to the same place. Do you remember where you sent them? They where so ****ed up it wasn't funny. The "gasket matching" didn't really go so well. Some spots the head was ported behind the gasket some spots looked like they werent touched. You could tell that they where done by some ameture, there was no machine dye or scribe marks. The porting was so bad. They looked like someone started porting the heads and then stoped 1/3 the way before they should have been done. They didn't even attempt to polish them it was just all left jagged. So Forrest, please tell us who did the porting so we can all steer clear of that shop. Thanks.

UnderPSI
10-13-2005, 05:14 PM
, as for boring cylinders out of LSx series motors, try sleeving it, you know, what any good machine shop can do.

I hope you are not calling yourself a good machine shop. What heads do you use on these "boosted" cars that you are building. Super special copper gaskets?

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 05:19 PM
i'm sorry Mr. Gump....

sleeving? yeah that's funny, then how abot changing the business cards. and as far as resleeving, i am one of VERY VERY VERY few people in WI WITH a resleeved block. Agostino Racing Engines 382 ALL BORE you ******* homo. Why would I come down to your shop? My shop of preference is right up the road for my chassis/fabrication work. I'm like 30 sec's away and I choose NOT to stop because it's a WASTE OF TIME. I was just going with Jeff and Tommy to make fun of you like they are gonna do.

as for your response on boost holding the heads down, why go through the expense of o-ringing the block with when you can just get the MLS gaskets and be fine all day. arp studs, WHOOPDE DOO BASIL. "I can get custom made" - no you can't, you just order the ****. It's like me saying I can get a custom shifter made for a Mustang 5.0

And you are ignorant to believe that they are coming down to "see what you do" when it's more like coming down to badger the piss out of you and make fun of you

Crawlin
10-13-2005, 05:26 PM
and any good machine shop? no offense to the machine shops around here, but i would definitely NOT trust anyone around here to do any kind of sleeving on an LSx block. i like dealing with people that have done MANY and in a proven performance setting. Only place around here is W.A.R. and they aren't exactly local. Know what W.A.R. is?

T-Bag
10-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Ball players are Joe Smith, the foreward for the bucks, Moe Williams, Bucks player, ( don't know what position he plays) Zaza, before he got traded, and Skip Robinson the team manager. As for the dealers, wait for the world of Wheels show to see our display :D As for pauls car, we told him he needed, Igniton wires, a new optispark, wire holders and other misc. items. He also said that he had a 2800 stall converter in it and it was put in by Kilpatricks, it was a STOCK stall we found out later, and the dowel pins were gone when I took the car apart. The trans was slipping when the car got here, and his father even agreed with that fact. the motor ran perfect when it left here, but the trans was junk, I took all the old parts to 3 different trans shops to get their opinion of the damage done and to see if it was my fault, they said it was not, and the torque converter was junk, ( TCI garbage) Pual bounced a check for 3000.00 (Approx.) and wanted to blame me for the trans issue. he took it back to kilpatricks who then raped him on yet another motor build saying it was not balanced. Wel, now the motor, smokes, knocks and is slow in general. Like I said, not my problem anymore. I have full pics and documentation of EVERY car we build here. Just so people like Paul, can't come back on us with Bull sh#$ that we never touched, like his trans. we go very far to ensure our customers are satisfied and do our best to stand behind our work. Hope that answers your question Formula.

He bounced the check because you didn't deserve a dime for the f*ck-up. It's not just about the tran, it's about the POS "383" motor that you put together that was vibrating/knocking like a b*tch. You call that balancing? How bout getting that block prepped before putting it together? Yeah, I didn't think that happened either as many can confirm.

Nix
10-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Forrest Dump, I had a bad opnion about you before and your shop, but after reading all this garbage that you are posting makes me rethink your level of intelligence... :durr

Lash
10-13-2005, 05:50 PM
You have gillett autobody do all the body work on the car

*All "s in this reply will be as if it were Austin Powers were using them :P*

Actually...Gillete didn't do ALL of the bodywork...just the stuff that was done CORRECTLY. I was told by a "person" that the car was brought in by it's "builder" to get some "finishing touches" on some of the bodywork that he had done... or something like that. This "builder" was told that the wrong materials were used for some of the bodywork and that it should be re-done. It was taken back by the builder to be "re-done" but was brought back using the SAME WRONG material. Dont' know if this "builder" was actually the builder...or the owner claiming to be the builder...but I could care less cause this thread is HILLARIOUS!!!!! :popcorn

pOrk
10-13-2005, 06:22 PM
I cant wait to hear about what hapened at the shop during their " visit, to see what he does "

john96ws6
10-13-2005, 08:26 PM
a for boring cylinders out of LSx series motors, try sleeving it, you know, what any good machine shop can do. As for heads being held down with boost try o-ringing the heads and running copper gaskets that I can get custom made for any Bore size or spacing and ARP head studs.

Resleeving?
Any good shop? You mean like your shop? Give me a break, you make it sound simple.

O-rings and copper gaskets?
Holy balls, that's overkill. Thats what the lsx community thought years ago and its been proven wrong time and time again.

this next one is boosted, with a little more cubes, and trans and rearend to go with it, but thats only the basics, theres too many details to really go on about,

I'm curious about the car you are building/have built.

So this c6 will be boosted? Okay thats believable. Procharger has released (is about to release?) a C6 kit.

Bigger cubes? I can believe that. SDPC has been selling 402 shortblocks for quite a while now.

Trans? Like what a SPEC III clutch or 'verter? Won't be a 'glide or TH400.

Rearend? Not many options here, but gears. Unless you are going to take on a fabrication nightmare with some type of solid axle.

Tuning? Good luck, tuning capabilities are very limited right now. I doubt some random from Wisconsin is going to get special privileges

My point is, LSX guys are very serious about their ****. It's a relatively new market and there is a lot of R&D going on right now.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Please post up. :) If you don't want that, then PM me. I can't pay you a visit because 1. I don't know where you are located 2. Assuming you are near Milwaukee, that is quite the drive for me. :)

SlowMotion
10-14-2005, 12:12 AM
Forest, I was told by the owner of the maroon "Big 3 Performance Car" that is was supposedly the fastest in the state, did he just make that up?? You and I know, along with the owner of the car that he got his ass handed to him...by a rockered car, with a stock cam and no head work, I think you should rethink touching a car with a L67 design....you may know some things about cars, but L67 and w-bodies, I think not....

SlowStee
10-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Hey forest...Ever look at pauls receipt for the old "stock" converter?

1. its from bourchardts (or however spelled)
2. its a TCI 2600-2800 Torque converter (NOT STOCK DUMB ASS)
3. A transmission with a higher TC in it will feel a slight slip...His dad is NO performance guy obviously

you contradicted your own statements :confused

and If you dont understand what I just wrote here goes:

KILPATRICKS DOESNT USE TCI CONVERTERS TO REPLACE STOCK CONVERTERS IN 4L60E TRANSMISSIONS :thumbsup

Dont try to discredit a shop that you think is competition to you...youre shop will never live up to anything CLOSE to what kilpatricks is..

this, you have shown us....you and your shop are ******* weasels from what ive seen and heard

T-Bag
10-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Forest, I was told by the owner of the maroon "Big 3 Performance Car" that is was supposedly the fastest in the state, did he just make that up??
You're joking right? Did he really say that? That's not the not the only thing he's got his ass handed to him by...there's a whole list. It's kinda sad.

GG forest, you shouldn't be alllowed to touch cars anymore unless they're your own.

banana trans
10-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Ask the guys who stopped down last night what they thought. :D

Prince Valiant
10-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Ask the guys who stopped down last night what they thought. :D
Heh. We already know :)

Flight_740
10-14-2005, 11:21 AM
I was expecting to see somthing today. whats the deal? Change of heart?

lotsals1
10-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Heatseeker only got to ride in an N/A vette, 2005 model year, and he said "that it was as fast as any of you guys cars, but without boost or spray," this next one is boosted, with a little more cubes, and trans and rearend to go with it, but thats only the basics, theres too many details to really go on about, come down today or whenever and you all will see pics of more than one serious build including a 2005 vette "that you can't tune for yet" :chair: If you come down here and act like a bunch of adults, we will treat you with mutual respect, if you want to be little high schoolers when your down here, then don't bother coming. Seriuosly, we mostly cater to doctors, lawyers, buisness owners, dealerships, and ball players, who love our work, and our product. I won't try to change your mind about me or the shop, but I will prove you wrong on more than a few items. I you are seriuosly coming down here, and you will be a little late, call us to let us know when you will be down, We may stay and wait for you within reason. ;)got money :shades

banana trans
10-14-2005, 11:32 AM
they saw plenty of pics and a nice shop and lots of parts ect... actually had a decent conversation for an hour or two. They got the "other side of the story" on a few things and asked lots of questions, which I gladly answered. But all in all, there was no one making fun of anybody, there was no reason for it, they saw proof. I would even like to thank them for coming down and seeing for themselves. :thumbsup

SlowStee
10-14-2005, 11:35 AM
they saw plenty of pics and a nice shop and lots of parts ect... actually had a decent conversation for an hour or two. They got the "other side of the story" on a few things and asked lots of questions, which I gladly answered. But all in all, there was no one making fun of anybody, there was no reason for it, they saw proof. I would even like to thank them for coming down and seeing for themselves. :thumbsup
Trust me, we know how it went :)

Flight_740
10-14-2005, 11:53 AM

Im just happy it was handled like adults.

Crawlin
10-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Hah

Crawlin
10-14-2005, 12:32 PM
there was no reason for it, they saw proof.

if only you could read the private section, BWAHAHA

T-Bag
10-14-2005, 12:40 PM
if only you could read the private section, BWAHAHA

haha...man this guy has his head so far up his ass he can't see the light of day.

UnderPSI
10-14-2005, 12:44 PM
I am still wondering who F ucked those heads up so bad.

GRNDNL
10-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Forest, all you have to do is show up at the track with one of your "many" customers.....If it runs a number then you gain respect, if it doesn't?.....well then your current rep is well deserved..... ;)

Put up or Shut up big guy......

Crawlin
10-14-2005, 01:15 PM
But they don't even DO the work. They outsource 75% of the **** they claim to do. ****, anyone can toss big money parts together and have it run SOMETHING close to respectable. Look at my car :rolleyes: , BWAHAHA.

Poncho
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
i guess buying a near 35k GTO isn't enough. I need to spend another 35k on it for it to be cool. :devil

TraNs_aM
10-14-2005, 02:34 PM

wow very well written forest best fiction novel i've seen, alirhg to start, if it was a stock stall would it be "(TCI garbage)", the check was for 3,700 was not bounced was cancelled because i was not going to pay for something that wasn't done the right way, if the car needed ignition wires and a new optispark (which he said he put in a new optispark to start with, i guess he didn't) then why wasn't it put in, when you build a motor you dont just do half of it you do everything to make the car run right. and i'm sry why would kilpatricks point out to us that the dowels were missing if it was their fault to start? they would have just left it the way it was and never metioned them missing. Think a little forest i know you brain can't be that small. And for the pictures that u gave me of my car, it shows u pulling the motor and the motor painted and then i got some dumb pictures of a jeep on my car? Your lucky you didn't get sued for the voilations that u had on you paper work you gave me, and asking my lawyer to be your lawyer was prob the best move you ever tried to make, too bad he refused you ;)

TraNs_aM
10-14-2005, 02:39 PM
also forgot to metion that my fan somehow got stuck on and kept draining my battery after the car was shut off, hmm i wonder why? maybe it was a short. well i finally got it taken care of once i took off the relay box and had to have it rewired cuz forest wired a timer in there and it shorted out so my fans would work, well i'd like to let u know that now that its finally wired back to stock that it works perfectly, yet another problem fixed that forest f*cked up

DirtyMax
10-14-2005, 02:54 PM
So in other words, it's more or less just an outsourcing joint. We call those "middle men" where I come from. Hard to brag from that position.

Junky Giorgio
10-14-2005, 07:00 PM
UnderPSI wants to join in on the fun

"Hi... I'm here for the gang bang"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/05072005002002_g1.jpg
sorry i had to... ;)

Junky Giorgio
10-14-2005, 07:02 PM
haha...man this guy has his head so far up his ass he can't see the light of day.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/junkgsx/head_up_your_ass2.jpg
yup!

Crawlin
10-14-2005, 08:02 PM
dammit junk, i was searching for that photo ALL DAY

T-Bag
10-14-2005, 09:39 PM
and asking my lawyer to be your lawyer was prob the best move you ever tried to make, too bad he refused you ;)

bwahahhaa, those are the actions of a TRUE weasel.

Seriously Forest, why don't you just fess up that you f'ed up? Would it been this huge of a deal if you would have just admitted that you didn't know what you were doing? Absolutely not. Yes you would have gotten some heat, but not as much as you are getting right now. EVERYONE knows the truth about your (lack of) performance shop, and the work "you" do.

You may know a lot (although a lot of the garbage that comes out of you is just that...garbage), but you don't know what you're doing. Hell, a lot of things I"m the same way, but I dont pretend to know what the heck i'm doing, I let the PRO's do it, and you are NOT even close to being a pro.

UnderPSI
10-15-2005, 05:37 AM
Yea, but he has a sheet of paper and maybe even at sticker or two that says ASE. That makes him a Nascar mechanic.........right?

Maybe he thinks ASE stands for "Always Send out Everything"???