PDA

View Full Version : Are you surprised?

pOrk
10-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Only 5 grand and it didn't sell :rolf :rolf

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-Plymouth-Breeze-Custom-Show-Car-LOOK-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ4579406336QQcategoryZ6387QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

Maybe if they try it at a more reasonable price, like $300.oo. It MIGHT get a bid

Yamahachick02
10-09-2005, 07:30 PM
he use to go to culvers all the time on Tues nights with that car. It is fugly.

Jeff
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
He should have taken all that money he put into that and used it to buy a real car :rolf

PureSound15
10-09-2005, 08:21 PM
I saw him at a show on sunday. He actually got $7800 for it and bought a 350z.

To each his own...

nismodave
10-09-2005, 08:46 PM
$7800????? :wooo

Wow.....I wouldnt of given him $78.

GTSLOW
10-09-2005, 09:03 PM
$7800????? :wooo

Wow.....I wouldnt of given him $78.

:thumbsup

STEALTHZR2
10-09-2005, 09:08 PM
I hope he dosen't do a weird paint job on the 350Z. PLEASE PUT ALL THE MONEY INTO THE ENGINE!!

deciuss
10-09-2005, 09:12 PM
what an ugly car.

Ricky Bobby
10-09-2005, 10:25 PM
wasnt that ryans car if im not mistaken i cant remeber

pOrk
10-09-2005, 11:29 PM
wasnt that ryans car if im not mistaken i cant remeber

Yah, he traded it in.

No, he didnt get 7800 for it. Thats what the dealership TOLD him he was getting for it. He traded in his 05 Nissan Pick up and His car, and 32k for the 350 z. Hardly 7800 bucks

slow85vette
10-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Sorry guys, but I like this car and if I had some extra cash laying around *prays to win Powerball, Just kidding* I would buy this car. But then again, that's just me.

Flight_740
10-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I used to see that thing driving around all the time. UGLY!! I just never understood why someone would do that to a breeze. :confused

PureSound15
10-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Yah, he traded it in.

No, he didnt get 7800 for it. Thats what the dealership TOLD him he was getting for it. He traded in his 05 Nissan Pick up and His car, and 32k for the 350 z. Hardly 7800 bucks

Gotchya. He didn't explain all of that to me when I talked to him this weekend.

pOrk
10-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Gotchya. He didn't explain all of that to me when I talked to him this weekend.

Is he having you guys intall his system? Car is sweet as is, a nice set of large wheels and a system and he will be set to go. I cant imagine the payments on a car like that :wooo

PureSound15
10-10-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure yet, but if he keeps the car as classy as it sounds he will (mesh wheels and the such), I hope he does something unique with the interior that isn't too over the top. I guess it would depend if he goes more show than go, he really could go either way with that car. Although the one we supercharged was damn nice, I believe with the vortec blower its 435 hp?

I'm curious which way he will go with it. I like the wheel choice though.

pOrk
10-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure yet, but if he keeps the car as classy as it sounds he will (mesh wheels and the such), I hope he does something unique with the interior that isn't too over the top. I guess it would depend if he goes more show than go, he really could go either way with that car. Although the one we supercharged was damn nice, I believe with the vortec blower its 435 hp?

I'm curious which way he will go with it. I like the wheel choice though.

He has wheels picked out already? Cue me in!!

I am pretty sure he said just stereo, rims, and tints, but plans change and we are all guilty of being undecided when it comes to cars :durr

PureSound15
10-11-2005, 10:55 AM
He was telling Matt Christensen and I that he ordered some mesh wheels, Similar to some of the Hp wheels like this.

https://www.flp2win.com/store/images/hpracingsilverligth.jpg

Pretty hot wheel especially if he does the whole staggerd thing. :shades

I'm glad he is going to go with the whole clean look. That car has some pretty nice lines already, he doesn't really have to create something special with paint out of otherwise a boring car like he had to with his breeze.

A black wheel with a polished lip would be sick on that color that he has now, but I havn't heard what color paint he is doing, just that he has already chosen the paint.

pOrk
10-11-2005, 05:49 PM
He was telling Matt Christensen and I that he ordered some mesh wheels, Similar to some of the Hp wheels like this.

https://www.flp2win.com/store/images/hpracingsilverligth.jpg

Pretty hot wheel especially if he does the whole staggerd thing. :shades

I'm glad he is going to go with the whole clean look. That car has some pretty nice lines already, he doesn't really have to create something special with paint out of otherwise a boring car like he had to with his breeze.

A black wheel with a polished lip would be sick on that color that he has now, but I havn't heard what color paint he is doing, just that he has already chosen the paint.

He is getting it painted? Oh no, I sure hope he doesnt let Bill touch that poor car. Bill is worse then solaris spectrums HOT WHEELZ painter, whatever the hell her name is.

That wheel will look great on his car, that is a HUGE lip :thumbsup

Slow Joe
10-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Maybe I'm just old school when it comes to paint and rims... But... Unless it's a stripe thing (which I've seen look alright) shouldn't both sides look the same... and have the same rims??? Or did he buy the last two of each rim... And get one hell of a discount on that paint... I know I wouldn't be caught dead in that car... even as a passenger... LOL :rolf :goof

PureSound15
10-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Pork, have you ever seen Matt's silverstone gray Passat wagon with those wheels? It's beautiful. 19x8.5 on the front and 19x9.5 on the back.

I have a picture of two dollar bills sitting next to eachother on the lip and ALMOST fitting. It's a thing of beauty.

He didn't have any paint on it other than the gray color it came with. He didn't say what color (s?) he was going with tho.

pOrk
10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Pork, have you ever seen Matt's silverstone gray Passat wagon with those wheels? It's beautiful. 19x8.5 on the front and 19x9.5 on the back.

I have a picture of two dollar bills sitting next to eachother on the lip and ALMOST fitting. It's a thing of beauty.

He didn't have any paint on it other than the gray color it came with. He didn't say what color (s?) he was going with tho.

Sure did, didn't even relize THOSE were the wheels. I pointed those wheels out to m y buddy dan last month when Matt came through the Culvers show on forest home