10-09-2005, 02:36 PM
lmao got that right..

Cryptic
10-09-2005, 09:06 PM
hahah! that was a fantastic ass wooping
It would of been nice if the other team showed up

deciuss
10-09-2005, 09:15 PM
the people at the front desk at work where screeming when they found out the points. i could hear it all the way in electronics

USMARINE1108
10-09-2005, 09:25 PM
My roomate is from New Orleans. He's not too happy right now!

nismodave
10-09-2005, 10:07 PM
They still suck.

HITMAN
10-09-2005, 10:08 PM
They still suck.

slow85vette
10-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Packers will suck for a long time to come. And Brett does jack **** for "his" team.

Lash
10-10-2005, 08:00 AM
And Brett does jack **** for "his" team.

Well...he deffinetely isn't in his prime anymore....but he STILL is better than 90% of the younger QB's out there right now. It's the recievers that kill the offence. Yesterday they decided that they were actually gonna catch balls for once and look what happened.

animal
10-10-2005, 08:56 AM
And Brett does jack **** for "his" team.

19/27 215yds 3TD 0 INT

He and the offensive line performed near flawlessly yesterday (0 sacks)... and I'll take that any day of the week. I'm sure, had they tried and not taken him out, he'd have had 4 or 5 TD's yesterday.

WTF more do you want? :mad: :mad:

clicks the ignore button

Anakonda69
10-10-2005, 06:25 PM
looks like alot of people on here have never played football before....brett is better then 90% of all qb's.....the offensive line rocked and def line was amazing....secondary still needs some help....overall a solid victory saints or not.....a win is a win

HITMAN
10-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately, one game does not a season make. They showed their true colors today, and lost to an equally crappy HATED division rival.:crying

Ryan Longwell needs a kick in the ass and Ahman Carroll blows goats. :chair:

Packers = :loser

T-Bag
10-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Some excellent play calling by the Packer's in the second half. GG Mike Sherman, you f*cking bafoon.

Hey, at least the Steelers won. I was more interested in the San Diego vs Philly game, lots of ****ed up things happened during that game.

nismodave
10-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Hahahahahaha...............the Packers Suck!!!!!!!!!!

Retire FAVRE you :loser

VroomPshhTsi
10-23-2005, 08:05 PM

Amen. I'll agree that Favre has been one of the best QBs in history but come on, he throws too many INTs and it's hard to tell if he's hurting or helping the team. The Packers are definitely in a rebuilding stage. I know this is a stupid idea and they won't do it, but they can throw the rest of the season and get a top draft pick (aka Reggie Bush or Leinhart, either would help jump start a new Packer offense).

O well, Badgers are 7-1 :headbang

Nix
10-23-2005, 08:19 PM

Iam sorry but its not Bret Favres fault. Yeah some of it is but its not all of his fault. Take todays game for example, look at what HE did with his passing game, it was an almost perfect game for him. He was making completions left and right to Driver until the second half when the Viqueens started double and triple teaming him in some cases. Also Favre was spreding the ball around to everyone, including but no limited to his TE's. Even his Rookies he was making plays to.

The person who should however be taking an ass beating right now is ryan Longwell, he miss not one but TWO field goals. One of them was a 53 yard FG and later on in the game he had the chance to do it again and NAILED it!
Why didnt he do that the first time around!?!?!?!?!

Now if Longwell would have made that one or the 42 yadr FG or how many yards it was the Packers would have won.

None the less the team as a whole sucks major ass. Also the injuries that the team has sustained from the beginning of this season isnt helping them either.

slow85vette
10-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh, here comes the drama.

awsomeears
10-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Go Bears !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lash
10-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Eh...they had the game fricken won!!!!!

I officially give up on them. Favre is sure to retire after this year now. It's gonna be a long drought.

Blackhawk01
10-23-2005, 10:02 PM
Story of the Packers lately.

Too many injuries to key players, and you don't know which team is going to show up on the field...

First half of football, they sacked Culpepper, put pressure on him, stopped the run, made plays on offense. Lead 17-0 at the half.

Then they decide to start playing like morons! Can't stop Minn. on 3rd down, can't move the ball, miss FG's, etc... 20 unanswered points before tying the game, and then allow Minnesota to come back with like 20 seconds left and kick a 55 yd FG to win on the last play of the game. :wtf

Writing is on the wall. Team is going nowhere fast, Favre is on the verge of retirement, and the injuries keep piling up.

I saw get rid of Sherman. I never liked the guy or his coaching style. The team has some of the worst discipline I have ever witnessed on a professional team, and he can't seem to fix the problems.

Right here Sherman!! :flipoff:

GTSLOW
10-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Seriously these games have to be rigged!!!

Lash
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
I would just like to add...

you can ***** about Favre's interceptions all you want...but he is still 2ND IN THE LEAUGE IN TD PASSES!!!!! Not to mention 8th in the leauge for YDS/game and completions while maintaining 64.5 completion %.

Sorry to say...it's not him that sucks but it's the rest of his team. He can't do it all by himself.

Heat Seeker WS6
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Im glad I work Sundays

ponyride00
10-24-2005, 04:18 AM
Favre hasnt lost a thing since he started and anyone who says he should retire is blind. I agree that he should give the team a heads up of when he thinks he will be done but that is all.

animal
10-24-2005, 11:49 AM
28/36 315 yards 2 TD 0 INT... a second near-flawless game out of favre. The O-line didn't allow him to be sacked either. And they did it without flanagan. Considering, I think the O-line played as flawlessly as they could've as well.

Take any team out there, and take out 2 of the top 3 receivers, and the top 2 running backs and see what you're left with. It would probably resemble the tatters we have now. I still think we need to get rid of green just like I did last year. Maybe we can get ricky williams on a budget?

I blame yesterday on longwell, and the play calling. They called so many stupid plays I can't even fathom it. They don't call plays like they want to win the game anymore. And comon, you miss two field goals in a fvcking dome?!!?

:fire :fire

Nix
10-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Ahaman Greens nicname should be "chinadoll".

He went down the sh!tter a few years ago and is going to stay there.
I seriously believe that Najahe (spelling??) Davenport was their best RB, but yet again another injury. :chair:

ponyride00
10-25-2005, 05:52 AM
Yup, and the problem with Davenport is he always gets injured.

animal
10-25-2005, 06:12 AM
A lot of the time, injury can be blamed on the coaching staff not doing their job to train the team properly to prevent it. Things like weight training etc will actually prevent injury, but I have had a feeling all year that a lot of our guys are undertrained. Obviously favre even saw a problem with it and went and hired his own guy over the summer for that purpose. The other part of the time is all luck and the attitude of the opponent you're playing. As for green and the pooper (davenport), this will happen more than some because we generally have pound up the middle rb's in our game plan. A lot more physical than some of the more elusive make-you-miss RB's get.

Either way, it sucks right now. Though I have confidence in fisher more than green.

Cryptic
10-25-2005, 10:47 PM
For those that didnt know... Green is out for the season with a torn quad.
Packers are playing 3rd string players.

I'm going to miss watching football this year. :crying

Lash
10-25-2005, 10:49 PM
Yup...this may be a 3-4 win season at best this year.

ponyride00
10-26-2005, 02:38 AM
I have confidense in Fisher if hes catching the ball or running outside. Other than that he sucks IMHO. He cant do shiat up the middle where the others can.

GTSLOW
10-26-2005, 04:09 AM
For those that didnt know... Green is out for the season with a torn quad.
Packers are playing 3rd string players.

I'm going to miss watching football this year. :crying

WOW this sucks.

SSmike1
10-26-2005, 09:56 AM
HA HA HA
:rolf

Oh My Goodness

you sound Just like your GrandpaW! Grandpa Nan!
-----------------------------------------------------------
this totally proves they are NOT rigged!
silly goose!
:wow

Seriously these games have to be rigged!!!

Rocket Power
10-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Yup...this may be a 3-4 win season at best this year.
They don't play the Saints that many times :rolf

DirtyMax
10-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Favre hasnt lost a thing since he started and anyone who says he should retire is blind.

WERD!

Considering the cards he has to play with this season, he's doing phenomenal. MVP type numbers but he's surrounded but sh!t right now so it'll never happen.