PDA

View Full Version : Got this in an email.

GTSLOW
10-08-2005, 01:08 AM
http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/New_Orleans_vs_Galveston.jpg

Nix
10-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Nice... :rolf :thumbsup :banana :shades

Yooformula
10-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Thats racist! You know damm well there was nothing but white people in Galveston.

GTSLOW
10-08-2005, 05:16 AM
Thats racist! You know damm well there was nothing but white people in Galveston.

:rolf :rolf

SSmike1
10-09-2005, 01:28 PM
No, Latin or Hispanic people in Galveston!

yes, that RACE card is Getting so OLD!

we are ALL Americans!!!!!!!

America is a country made up of all races, founded on Jesus!

There is no Place for Racism in America or with God!

If the people in NewOrleans were ignorant enough to not evacuate,
the fact is they were Ignorant.
NOW suffer the consequences of your Decision.

Race has Nothing to do with it.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
no one is going to do it for you!
--------------------------------

GTSLOW
10-09-2005, 08:47 PM
If the people in NewOrleans were ignorant enough to not evacuate,
the fact is they were Ignorant.
NOW suffer the consequences of your Decision.

:thumbsup x10000

deciuss
10-09-2005, 08:59 PM
or people dying every day under republican leadership. srug

GTSLOW
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM

Now would that be the ones fighting for the country or morons in New Orleans?

SlowStee
10-09-2005, 09:05 PM
why do you even bother talking? :confused

deciuss
10-09-2005, 09:08 PM
due to i love you republicans so much

SSmike1
10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
see
now there is more Ignorance at hand.
the democrats VOTED to send troops over to Iraq,
as they should have!
:durr

USMARINE1108
10-09-2005, 09:22 PM

Well, that's about it. I've just jumped on the "deciuss is a retard" bandwagon. You officialy win the prize of the most out of place, ignorant and irrelevant comment.

Now where is that ignore button...........

Prince Valiant
10-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Yes. An AMAZING FACT was that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE died under the leadership of bill clinton. NOT ONE PERSON! My grandmother should have been dead by at least 1995, but NO! Because of the leadership of BILL CLINTON she continue to live! Because of BILL CLINTON, there were NO terrorist attacks! It was because BILL CLINTON went and met with ALL the business leaders in AMERICA and said WORK HARDER! The market was doing SO WELL, that old people could afford medicine. It was because of BILL CLINTON that no US naval ships were attacked, and no sailors died! It was because of BILL CLINTON that the Khobar Towers were not attacked in Saudi Arabia and no attempt to apprehend the perpretrators was needed! There was no Kosovo under BILL CLINTON's watch. There was no Bosnian conflict under BILL CLINTON's watch. No one bomed the World trade center under BILL CLINTON's watch. No one DIED! It was freakin' AMAZING!

I mean really deicuss...what the **** are you actually trying to say? Got no facts to argue? No points to rely on? No spelling lessons to attend? Just rely on useless rhetoric to get you through life. It's the deicuss way!

deciuss
10-09-2005, 09:58 PM
he should have for what? osama is not there and most of the terrorists where from SA.

im sick of you ignorant republicans thinking that osama is in Iraq. Or the 10 other reasons that bush has gone threw to justify my friends coming back from the war ****ed up. so f you, all you people can do is call me ignorant and that I have no clue but you know what im tired of you not realizing that this crap has effected me also, no I have not known any one that has died personally but I do see the aftermath of the psychological damage done to our young men and women.

you know what ignore me ban me, but you know what in the end most of you people are just followers not only in bush but also in other people on this board. its funny how you have to gang up on me and a few others so that you feal safe. you follow so blindly its sad. funny thing is you always call me a liberal or a demicrat but funny thing is i dont really agree with the demicrats all that much eather.

Prince Valiant
10-09-2005, 10:34 PM
im sick of you ignorant republicans thinking that osama is in Iraq. Or the 10 other reasons that bush has gone threw to justify my friends coming back from the war ****ed up. so f you, all you people can do is call me ignorant and that I have no clue but you know what im tired of you not realizing that this crap has effected me also, no I have not known any one that has died personally but I do see the aftermath of the psychological damage done to our young men and women.
You are so ******* dumb.

SlowStee
10-09-2005, 11:10 PM
deicuss take a vacation from the boards dude...seriously..a long one

pOrk
10-09-2005, 11:28 PM
he should have for what? osama is not there and most of the terrorists where from SA.

you know what ignore me ban me, but you know what in the end most of you people are just followers not only in bush but also in other people on this board. its funny how you have to gang up on me and a few others so that you feal safe. you follow so blindly its sad. funny thing is you always call me a liberal or a demicrat but funny thing is i dont really agree with the demicrats all that much eather.

I'm not a republican OR a democrat and I can see that your an idiot. I dont know why I bothered backing you up in that other thread.

Tell yah what, I'm kickin my own ass right now

GTSLOW
10-10-2005, 07:44 AM
im sick of you ignorant republicans thinking that osama is in Iraq.

Um we still have troops in Afgany yo!

deciuss
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Yes I know that, we like policing the world while we don’t solve issues at home

Silver350
10-10-2005, 11:02 AM
LOL Chris... Damn that Bill Clinton for keeping your Grandmother alive. :D

Oh and seeing the war is personally affecting Deciuss I am going to e-mail President Bush and tell him that the war is personally affecting a board member and that it should end.

Deciuss, if you want to stop being pick on type your messages in word. Reread what you wrote. When you think it is worthy of being posted close word, and when it ask you would you like to save Click on NO. Then shut down your computer and feel good about your self for not embarassing your self for that day.

PonyKiller87
10-10-2005, 11:05 AM
USMARINE that poster awesome, I think Im going to print that out and hang it in my cublic at work.

deciuss, You do realize that the US military is a completely volunteer military right? Anyone that joins than then gets pissed when they are sent some where and told to do what there sole purpose as a military personel is, should be kicked in the ass. Unfortunatly there are a ton of liberal college kids that joined the military thinking they would never have to do anything. If they werent prepared to do what they enlisted to do then they shouldnt have signed up.

When my unit got activated we had a whole bunch of cry babies like that complaining because the got activated, and we didn't even have to go over seas.

Its funny how a simple post that was ment to be fun and give a laugh turned so ugly because some dumbass(deciuss) had to say something stupid.

GTSLOW
10-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Unfortunatly there are a ton of liberal college kids that joined the military thinking they would never have to do anything. If they werent prepared to do what they enlisted to do then they shouldnt have signed up.

:thumbsup

Teufelhunden
10-10-2005, 01:56 PM
im sick of you ignorant republicans thinking that osama is in Iraq. Or the 10 other reasons that bush has gone threw to justify my friends coming back from the war ****ed up.Friends?? That’s funny!

so f you, all you people can do is call me ignorant and that I have no clue but you know what im tired of you not realizing that this crap has effected me also, no I have not known any one that has died personally but I do see the aftermath of the psychological damage done to our young men and women. Whaaaat? I loved killing women and children. I still haven't washed my blood soaked cammies. Knife kills are the best! Good times.

you know what ignore me ban me, but you know what in the end most of you people are just followers not only in bush but also in other people on this board. its funny how you have to gang up on me and a few others so that you feal safe. you follow so blindly its sad. Sorry, not everyone can be the first one to reply to your nonsense. Shut your pie hole already.

funny thing is you always call me a liberal or a demicrat Not always...you’re a pole smoking whiney b1tch

SSmike1
10-10-2005, 06:07 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!
POSTER. USMARINE

:thumbsup

YES! I THANK EVERY AMERICAN SOLDIER HERE!
THANK YOU FOR SERVING MY COUNTRY!

its to bad the liberal side, does not see the significance of KNOWING what it means to be a FREE American. What Price is paid for Freedom!
How Freedom has to be fought for!
and How & Why this Very Country was Founded!
------------------------------------------------

I love my Country = America
and I love every Soldier that is willing to die for her!

It is called, UNSELFISHNESS.

definition
unselfishness

n 1: the quality of not putting yourself first but being willing to give your time or money or life or effort etc. for others

Well, that's about it. I've just jumped on the "deciuss is a retard" bandwagon. You officialy win the prize of the most out of place, ignorant and irrelevant comment.

Now where is that ignore button...........

Irish
10-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Regardless if you agree with the war or not, you have to be thankful for those that sacrifice on a daily basis.

deciuss
10-10-2005, 08:09 PM
funny seeing as how republicans say its un-American to not agree with the war and make false allegations that people that disagree with this war dislike our troops and don’t care about them. No one said any thing about not caring about the troops I want them home safe thank you very much.

Every time someone knocks bush on these boards all you do is say shut up you don’t support the troops you guys are so stupid and predicable

You are just brainwashed dumb asses. Long live the red white and brainwashed (aka you)

USMARINE1108
10-10-2005, 09:45 PM
You are just brainwashed dumb asses. Long live the red white and brainwashed (aka you)

*edited, because this turd wouldn't understand all the big words and facts I used anyway. Not even worth the time.*

Move to France.

Silver350
10-11-2005, 06:47 AM
funny seeing as how republicans say its un-American to not agree with the war and make false allegations that people that disagree with this war dislike our troops and don’t care about them. No one said any thing about not caring about the troops I want them home safe thank you very much.

Every time someone knocks bush on these boards all you do is say shut up you don’t support the troops you guys are so stupid and predicable

I consider my self neither democrat or republican. I have heard both sides argue their views and both groups make very good points when arguing. How ever deciuss you make your self look like a "Brain washed dumb ass" by not ever being able to hold a conversation because you are a narrow minded idiot.