PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Sick of the COPS??

nismodave
10-07-2005, 11:36 PM
**rant starts**

So Im 2 blocks from home in my Nissan, and a cop pulls me over for Tint. The tint is 30 , not even that dark. He tells me that its too dark.

Im fvcking sick of these cops nickel and diming people that Mod their cars in any way.

He said my Mufler is not leagal but doesent write me a ticket for that. I tell him he should be more concerned about the guys who fly by from the Bar at 2am in front of my building, in their harleys that are 3 times louder than my car.

I know, hes just doing his job, but these f*ggot cops up here need to stop busting my balls.

**rant over**

Go ahead pig lovers , flame away.............

theavenger333
10-08-2005, 02:51 AM
no, you directed your **** in a proper manner, to the nickel and dimers...... eat **** and die ****tards.

Cryptic
10-08-2005, 07:16 AM
legal tint is defined as 50% front and 35% rears.

Which is pratically non-existant. ESPECIALLY from the inside looking out. To me that's the whole point is to block some sun out your eyes.

I have 15% all around, and yes I paid a few tickets. Retarded law, I'm endangering no one. My visabilty is fine if not better. Sunglasses can come off just as easy as windows can go down.

This crap about the officers safety is garbage too. The office can ask you roll the windows down (which I do out of courtesy as soon as I see the blue berries and cherries in the rear view ) or ask you to step out the vehicle.

So now the arguement about your personal safety getting out of the vehicle. More bull crap. It should just be assumed your going to have to get out your vehicle if you have dark tint. So what if there's traffic. Pull over farther, or dont pull over until it's safer to do so.

$160 bucks for a state trooper ticket. I wipe my ass with $160. Someone is going to have to give me a better arguement why the tint is *NOT SAFE* for me to spend half a day scrapping off something I like having.

:headbang

Jeff
10-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Yea Dave that is a bunch of B.S. Ive seen your car and it barely looks dark at all. I have 15% all the way around on my car and I have never been pulled over or never been bothered for it. But I do agree that they see moded vehicles and hear the turbos spooling they are going to watch you and it puts a bullseye on your car, which I agree is total s***

Cryptic
10-08-2005, 09:00 AM
This is a perfect example of a non-commercial vehicle (standard D class license to drive it) with ZERO visabilty, yet perfectly legal

http://gentlewhisper.com/blog/images/plumber.jpg

SlowStee
10-08-2005, 02:32 PM
$160 bucks for a state trooper ticket. I wipe my ass with $160.

:rolf :rolf

This is my motto when I get exhaust tickets :)

T-Bag
10-09-2005, 11:53 AM
This crap about the officers safety is garbage too. The office can ask you roll the windows down (which I do out of courtesy as soon as I see the blue berries and cherries in the rear view ) or ask you to step out the vehicle.

That's not really the point of the officer safety aspect of the law. With dark tint up front, you could already have a gun pulled and aimed and before he could ask you to roll the windows down. Guess what? He won't see it either. THAT'S the whole purpose.

Now to be honest, most cops that i've talked to don't give a flying f*ck about tint and use it as an excuse to look for drunk drivers, especially during the early morning hours.