PDA

View Full Version : FOR ~~~ Winter Beaters / Fixer Uppers ~~~ SALE !!!

Car Guy
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM
1990 Grand AM with the 2.5L 4-Tech, auto trans, and about 120k.....

Starting backfiring and just parked it, never really looked at it and just found something else to drive. Two codes popped up, EGR(common) and MAT sensor(could be the problem?). I put in a new motor in two years ago that now has about 25k on it along with MANY other new parts the same time. If you were to fix the backfiring you'd have yourself a decent 'BWAH'(beater with a heater)......

1991 Grand AM with the 2.5L 4-Tech, manual trans, and about 188k.....

Was dependable as hell until one day it just stopped running as we were driving. The only thing I never replaced on this car was the fuel pump, so I checked for fuel, there was none so I replaced it. Go to start it up and.......NOTHING, and yes I was pissed. Eventually I found that the ECM fuse was blown, I should have checked it before as I do know better. So either the ECM is bad or there is a short in the wiring harness, it'll run for 3 seconds with a new fuse and then it blows. Many parts were replaced on this one also, motor @ 90k, clutch @ 130k, of course the fuel pump, and so on. Once again, if you can find the short or try replacing the ECM you'll have a nice 'BWAH'(beater with a heater)......

Both are in fair shape and at this point I don't really have a price in mind. I just need them gone before the snow starts flying, so make me an offer.....

If you have an interest in either of these fine automobiles please give me a call @ 414-559-3003 for more details.....

Thanks