PDA

View Full Version : heyyyyyyyyyyy time to stir the pot

theavenger333
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
where's the almighty turbo probe? thought we were gonna get dyno #s, 1/4 mile times, i havn't even heard of him being on hwy. nick where you at in that purple machine..... i'm still waiting to get DESTROYED

Syclone0044
10-07-2005, 04:28 PM
God I love these types of posts... people make big claims and then when they don't live up to 'em, it seems like nobody notices, except.... FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS, SUCKA!! :rolf :thumbsup :goof Stick it to 'em!! :devil I actually got a lot of these floating around in the back of my mind, myself.. reason I don't post em is a ton of people would probably hate me forever for pointing out their shortcomings! (nobody likes that) :D The best lesson is - Don't make promises you can't keep!

awsomeears
10-07-2005, 05:18 PM
where's the almighty turbo probe? thought we were gonna get dyno #s, 1/4 mile times, i havn't even heard of him being on hwy. nick where you at in that purple machine..... i'm still waiting to get DESTROYED

Race him in the Racer NEON :thumbsup

nismodave
10-07-2005, 11:51 PM
HUH HUH...He said Probe....... HUH HUH

1fastsol
10-08-2005, 01:59 PM
well well well, my car is done and ready if you want try mr :rolf
will be at hwy this weekend green car you can't miss it! :wooo

SLOWC5
10-09-2005, 10:39 PM
well well well, my car is done and ready if you want try mr :rolf
will be at hwy this weekend green car you can't miss it! :wooo

Nice contribution to this thread, it has alot to do with the probe that the thread was started for..

Oct 22nd seems to be the day of days for racing at GLD, a day nobody should miss, lets see the green car run :wooo

JEFF