PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Dart Swinger 2dr For Sale

d0nut
10-04-2005, 09:28 AM
1970 Dart Swinger 2 Door
CA car (N95 emissions package)
This car has a 318 2 bbl with a 904 automatic (number matching and currently non running. Turns over and has at least 1 freeze plug out. Will investigate further as the week goes on.)
Originally B5 blue with a black roof (roof is there, just trashed)
Car is in a very poor primer job with a few spots in corporate Blue.
Factory A/C car (missing a few hoses and the dash controls)
Blue bench seat interior (Trashed seats, bad dash pad, no head liner and ugly aftermarket wheel)
Factory 4 piston Bendix disc brakes
7 3/4 rear with no shocks (rear axles are big bolt pattern but no brakes installed. Parts come with car for rears)
Solid 98% rust free body. Rust under rear window from vinyl roof. All trim for roof is there.
The car has 1 dent on the drivers front fender but is arrow straight otherwise. It has all the holes for side trim but no trim.

The swirlies on the side are from my pressure washer. I had to get the bird crap off!

I have the broadcast sheet and data plate. Feel free to ask and I will send codes. I know this isn't a candidate for a 100 point restoration but would be a great race car, 340 clone or hot street car. The car has a clear CA title.
$4000.00 OBO/possible trade. I am located in Milwaukee WI and will deliver for free within 100 miles. Pics are available, just ask!
414-704-7728
SNL68 at Yahoo dot com

Nix
10-04-2005, 10:33 AM
I spy with my litle eye a Pacer!!! :wooo Waynes world totally excellent!!! :goof

d0nut
10-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I picked up the Pacer when I grabbed the Dart. I am seriously considering painting a rebel flag on the roof and a big old 02 on the doors... 2 is better than 1 ya know!

Of course jumping through the window on a Pacer may result in testicular injury......

Sean

Teufelhunden
10-04-2005, 11:20 AM
It's amazing what $4k gets you now a days. eBay.com has changed the world.

Bump for an almost rust free A-Body roller.

Nix
10-04-2005, 12:25 PM
I picked up the Pacer when I grabbed the Dart. I am seriously considering painting a rebel flag on the roof and a big old 02 on the doors... 2 is better than 1 ya know!

Of course jumping through the window on a Pacer may result in testicular injury......

Sean

Mmmmmm Pacer :drool: :thumbsup