PDA

View Full Version : LAST CHANCE FOR 3rd gen Parts!!!!!!

SMS 1
10-03-2005, 04:51 PM
As some of you may know I have a '84 Z28 Camaro that has been a parts mule for the last couple of years. This last weekend I decided that I am done picking from it and the junkyard will be called this week. SO SATURDAY will be the last dqay that parts are avilable from this car. What do you need? I MAY have it. Saturday OCT 8, 2005 will be a proverbial U-Pick-U-Pull day for anyone interested.

Here is what is already gone . . .

Dashboard
Engine
T-5 Trans
Driveshaft
Wheels
5 Spd shifter plate
PCM (shot by a .22LR last weekend, sorry)

Still left . . .

3.73 POSI-DISC rear end (locked up and suspected twisted housing, bad calipers)
NO A/C heater box
Good glass rear hatch, side windows
Some ducting (minus the main dist box which was the prop for the PCM last weekend)
Complete 3" factory H.O. exhaust (minus manifolds, hollow cat included) (to the highest bidder, and you remove)

The parts car-cow is located on HWY NN at Ozuakee/Washington County border. You need to let me know NOW if you want something off of this car as Saturday WILL be the last day for parts retrival.

LET ME KNOW NOW!!!!

loud91rs
10-04-2005, 08:38 AM
what's the interior like? i'm looking for something halfway decent in terms of door panels, seats, and rear plastics. how much would you want for it? and how much do you want for the non a/c heater box that I was interested in last year? :goof Thanks.

SMS 1
10-04-2005, 03:13 PM
what's the interior like? i'm looking for something halfway decent in terms of door panels, seats, and rear plastics. how much would you want for it? and how much do you want for the non a/c heater box that I was interested in last year? :goof Thanks.

Interior is in poor shape right now. Cats had made a home in it along with some rodents (short lived albeit). Unfortunately the car sat outside at a farm for the last year with no drivers side window so the fabric is toast.

I'll pull the heater box for $50? Let me know what you think.

350-Z28
10-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Have the car yet? Is the drivers side fender in good shape? As in no rust or dents? Or is the car gone by now?