PDA

View Full Version : Snowmobile Grass Drags added to thursday RSD!!! OCT 6th!

TuffEnuff
10-03-2005, 12:40 PM
$25 to race your sled (flag races only...for now) in the grass between the track and the bleachers.

so, nows your chance to RSD your sled....and get ready for the "Sled Drag" season that will kick off in NOV.

who's bringing a sled?

animal
10-03-2005, 12:46 PM
So now instead of cars all night I get to see snowmobiles race on everything but snow? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I'd be more excited but those are about as interesting to me as the Jr. dragsters are... Cool for about 5 minutes.

Don't get mad, just bein honest. :shades

TuffEnuff
10-03-2005, 01:06 PM
RSD is still going on as usual. I am ADDING sled drags to it.

...and believe me, from what I saw last thursday, these sleds are NOTHING like JR. Dragsters!!!

One of the guys had a sled with nitrous on it....he had the ski's pointed at 12 NOON for over 200 ft.!!!!

I wish I had taken some pictures!

JC70SS
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm in asap. Will be picking up the 05 Z in a week or two. Hey tuff, can I just keep it there!! :headbang

juicedimpss
10-03-2005, 01:43 PM
So now instead of cars all night I get to see snowmobiles race on everything but snow? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

I'd be more excited but those are about as interesting to me as the Jr. dragsters are... Cool for about 5 minutes.

Don't get mad, just bein honest. :shades
hop on a fast sled and tell me this after you make a pass lol

animal
10-03-2005, 02:18 PM
hop on a fast sled and tell me this after you make a pass lol

I knew that lame comment was coming... and I still think they aren't anywhere near as exciting as the cars from a spectator point of view. It won't be bad as long as there's not a half hour of sleds every 15 minutes. But I for one get bored watching sleds, jr dragsters, and bikes all night. There's just something way more exciting to me about watching the cars. Even if it's a car vs sled race it's still exciting.... but like I said, they're only cool for about 5 minutes straight.

I realize that's just one opinion but I figured this was mentioned in a completely seperate snowmobile thread just so people could comment on it.

But then what do I know I'm just some guy with $30 for admission.

TuffEnuff
10-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Sleds and cars will be run at the SAME time!

Sleds are in the grass...

cars are on the track.

Jsho13
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Wont have my sled home till next week, are you planning on doing it next week too?

awsomeears
10-03-2005, 10:02 PM
Tuff are they setting up any barriers ?

My buddy has a sled so I COULD borrow it :-)

Just wondering about saftey