PDA

View Full Version : 93 Limited triple white vert

OneHotLX
09-27-2005, 08:13 PM
I'm listing this for a friend that is looking to move his 1993 triple white Limited Edition convertible automatic with 38,xxx original miles. This car is pretty rare with only 1,500 made. The car is in great condition with the black and white leather interior. It is totally stock and unmolested. It has very good rubber, the a/c works good, the trans shifts perfect, and it runs excellent like a 38k mile car should. It's never been raced on the track or the street. The top has signs of wear but doesn't leak and the original exhaust may need some attention. He is looking to get $8,500 obo. You can contact him at 608-212-1902. The car is located in Marshall.

5.0 auto
white leather with black accent interior
air conditioning
cruise control
power everything including lumbar

If you would more pics of the car, let me know and I can either e-mail them or post them here.

Irish
09-28-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm listing this for a friend that is looking to move his 1993 triple white Limited Edition convertible automatic with 38,xxx original miles. This car is pretty rare with only 1,500 made. The car is in great condition with the black and white leather interior. It is totally stock and unmolested. It has very good rubber, the a/c works good, the trans shifts perfect, and it runs excellent like a 38k mile car should. It's never been raced on the track or the street. The top has signs of wear but doesn't leak and the original exhaust may need some attention. He is looking to get $8,500 obo. You can contact him at 608-212-1902. The car is located in Marshall.

5.0 auto
white leather with black accent interior
air conditioning
cruise control
power everything including lumbar

If you would more pics of the car, let me know and I can either e-mail them or post them here.

The car looks clean but the engine bay looks crusty.

OneHotLX
09-28-2005, 08:39 PM
The pictures really don't do it justice. Especially since I had to shrink them down quite a bit. Come see it in person. You're not that far away.