PDA

View Full Version : some ideas for the ZR2

STEALTHZR2
09-26-2005, 11:50 PM
I'm looking into this mod for the ZR2. Do you think this would be a good mod?

http://www.machperformance.com/my_wife%20intercooled%20turbo%20blazer%20X.htm

Anakonda69
09-27-2005, 05:01 PM
i want to get a jammer for my truck just kinda pricey right now....i would rather have supercharger then turbo for my truck.....good idea though.....thats a sweet ass blazer....i want an x blazer so baddddddd

dr doom
09-27-2005, 07:07 PM
wynjammers are a waste of money minimal power gain with that blower. just my opinion

STEALTHZR2
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
wynjammers are a waste of money minimal power gain with that blower. just my opinion
hmmmm..... good imput

SloFarmTruck
09-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Heres an idea stop throwing your money away on that P.O.S. truck. :goof

Anakonda69
09-28-2005, 04:45 PM
only person i heard say bad things about the jammer....everyone i have taledk to loved it with good hp gains...upwards of 80 hp......and i say do what you want to your truck and remember s-10's rock!!!!!!!! lol

STEALTHZR2
10-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Heres an idea stop throwing your money away on that P.O.S. truck. :goof
P.O.S..... your silverado isn't even driveable. And it's rust falls of a ton at the stop lights.

GTSLOW
10-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Good luck with machperformance bud! When I had my stage 3 heads done it took them like 7 months. There's also TONS of negative stuff about them. Usually taking way to long to complete somthing (sometime years!).

Althought my heads and the roller rocker upgrade from them was DOPE!

Get an slp y-pipe, efans, cam, mail order tune, and be done with it!!!

SloFarmTruck
10-02-2005, 06:30 PM
P.O.S..... your silverado isn't even driveable. And it's rust falls of a ton at the stop lights.

Wow looks like I hit a nerve!! Maybe you didnt see the :goof face I left after what I said. Now back to the facts.
1. I dont own a silverado.
2. I went to the track knowing I was going to break it. Those that came that
day new that.
3. Yes its rusty. its a 1984 work truck. I never claimed it to be otherwise.
Hence the name farmtruck.
4. And yes this fact is proven.....YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!
5. http://pantera93si.shackspace.com/pictures/hhhaha.jpg

GTSLOW
10-03-2005, 04:03 AM

That is the most horrid thing i have seen in a while :wtf

SloFarmTruck
10-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah I didnt want to resort to using that picture but Pat made me. The sick thing is the morning after a party we had first pat stumbled out of a room than that guy did. It was almost enough to make you throw up in your mouth. just plain disgusting. And yes Pat you made me do this to you. :thumbsup

UnderPSI
10-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Thats just wrong.

STEALTHZR2
10-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Wow looks like I hit a nerve!! Maybe you didnt see the :goof face I left after what I said. Now back to the facts.
1. I dont own a silverado.
2. I went to the track knowing I was going to break it. Those that came that
day new that.
3. Yes its rusty. its a 1984 work truck. I never claimed it to be otherwise.
Hence the name farmtruck.
4. And yes this fact is proven.....YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

WOW... :rolf :rolf seems you can't can't take a joke either. had to take that pic out..nasty man. are we back to the same old CRAP again? :rolf HAVE A BEER AND RELAX. :goof :goof :goof :goof :goof :goof

STEALTHZR2
10-04-2005, 07:29 PM
That is the most horrid thing i have seen in a while :wtf
:rolf

STEALTHZR2
10-04-2005, 11:10 PM
Yeah I didnt want to resort to using that picture but Pat made me. The sick thing is the morning after a party we had first pat stumbled out of a room than that guy did. It was almost enough to make you throw up in your mouth. just plain disgusting. And yes Pat you made me do this to you. :thumbsup
Don't be posting old pics of your Girl friends. I know your a DJ for parties and you see hot women but man how much did you drink... :alcoholic where did you pic up her. :goof

penji04
10-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Im pretty sure GMC made a stock 4.3L turbo engine in a blazer style truck.