PDA

View Full Version : Any Chevy/GMC salesmen on here?

MoreTorque
09-26-2005, 09:00 AM
Well, the GTO was fun for summer, but now I need/want to have a truck again.

I am looking to trade my torch red 2004 GTO for a 2003 or newer GMC/Chevy 2500 4x4 with the Duramax diesel.

If you are or know someone who can get a pretty good price, let me know!

I want to do this asap!

Prince Valiant
09-26-2005, 09:12 AM
Dude...this is what you need:

http://madmagick.net/im/hu/jul04/ritalin-o.jpg

:goof

MoreTorque
09-26-2005, 09:14 AM
:goof :durr

jbiscuit
09-26-2005, 09:25 AM
seacrest? (minnich)

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 10:17 AM
Brandon, come see me at Heiser Chevrolet in west allis..... or call me 262-893-3702

Cryptic
09-26-2005, 10:19 AM
you piss away as much money in taxes as you do in the car payments.

MoreTorque
09-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Chris... ill either be down tomorrow evening or Friday morning. Any diesels on the lot?

Andy... the price differences are always pretty close so I havent paid much at all in vehicle taxes.

Cryptic
09-26-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm a tard... I forgot its the difference of the trade-in

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 11:14 AM
just call the cell or talk to me on AIM, hahaha

JC70SS
09-26-2005, 12:01 PM
chris what happened to Braeger??

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 12:07 PM
I was unhappy with my situation. I didn't like how the department i was in was heading. because of a friend i had an opportunity to interview for a finance position, something i really wanna do. at braeger, the GM doesn't believe in male finance manager's i guess because we have none. well it got to braeger somehow(i do know how but shitty story for that) and i was fired immediately. i HATE not working, and SMOKDU always joked around about coming to work for him at the new Heiser store in west bend, but i guess they felt they needed me here at the west allis store. so here i am, my first day here. VERY different feeling than Braeger. I don't think Todd knew what was happening cause he was there when it was going down, but still shook my hand and asked how the day was going right as i was cleaning up. oh well, their loss, haha.

GRNDNL
09-26-2005, 01:14 PM
the GM doesn't believe in male finance manager's i guess because we have none.

Oh dam..Ah..well..Ya....I'll leave that alone for now....... :devil :rolf

Congrats on the new job, Let us know what happens, always nice to have connections......

You could always go back to Toys R Us..... :goof Barbie accessories hasn't been the same since you left.... :(

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 01:32 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA..... Thanks Keith

T-Bag
09-26-2005, 01:52 PM
So now you become a sales guy again AFTER i buy my chevy? wassupwitdat? Ah well, i give it a couple years (months) and i'll be back into lookin for another car. :)

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 01:57 PM
i'm not a salesperson, but i could always help friends. my official title is Internet Sales Manager. Just like it was at Braeger, GMBuypower Manager and Internet Sales Manager.

it's all good though. i'm trying not to pimp myself TOO hard in these posts since i don't sponsor the boards, so we'll leave it at that.

T-Bag
09-26-2005, 02:01 PM
Well...at least I know where to go when gas is permanently above 3.00/gallon

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 02:21 PM
yep :)

and GREAT CHOICE for next season's toy!!!

GRNDNL
09-26-2005, 03:22 PM
it's all good though. i'm trying not to pimp myself TOO hard in these posts since i don't sponsor the boards, so we'll leave it at that.

I just want to go in and name drop......you've been there for....what....6 hours, I figure you must be running the place by now..... :D

It's nice to know who to talk to and who not to.....

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 03:30 PM
suck up all you want, dont' ask for me, i hate dealing with old grandpa's and their '92 caprice's with 25k miles on it thinking it's worth 16g's, haha

ps- give me another 4 hours and we'll be all good

Heat Seeker WS6
09-26-2005, 04:14 PM

By then it should be Minnich Chevrolet :thumbsup

theavenger333
09-26-2005, 05:01 PM
anybody work at a pontiac dealeR?

BAD LS1
09-26-2005, 05:08 PM
suck up all you want, dont' ask for me, i hate dealing with old grandpa's and their '92 caprice's with 25k miles on it thinking it's worth 16g's, haha

You work in west bend now? HA HA HA, thats the town i work in :stare

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 05:19 PM
no, i'm at the west allis location with Kyle

i'm gonna keep getting on mark to get me transfered up by him, haha

GRNDNL
09-26-2005, 05:21 PM
By then it should be Minnich Chevrolet :thumbsup

Nope...wouldn't work.....He'd part out every single car, never sell one whole....

Crawlin
09-26-2005, 05:22 PM
hell yeah! be making 3 times as much money as a normal dealership with the way people try to negotiate deals

T-Bag
09-26-2005, 05:26 PM
yep :)

and GREAT CHOICE for next season's toy!!!

Yes indeed. My cousin from AZ was up here for awhile and brought his along. I fell in love with it before I even started it up.

I called insurance and it's pretty damn cheap for my age ($925.21 a year for full coverage). I was always holding of on 1000's because i figured insurance would rape me...even a brand new 1000RR was quoted at $1032 a year.

I really should change that to 2000+...

BAD LS1
09-26-2005, 05:26 PM
You should open a hondanator dealer in the WB.... the way schloshmans was the 2 days i was there, just about every salesman had a line of 3 people backed up waiting for deliveries.

I cant belive how much rice they sell!

Slow Joe
09-28-2005, 12:46 AM
anybody work at a pontiac dealeR?

Come on you know that I work at EVS P/B/VW!!! You only bought the neon from me... :rolf :rolf

Crawlin you're the ISM at Braegar? Interesting... I'm the IIM (Internet Inventory Manager) at EVS... Maybe some day I'll be cool enough to become the ISM... :goof :rolf I guess there are more guys in the car business on here than I noticed in the past... LOL Maybe I should pay more attention and post more?? Then people will know me better... :rolf Yeah this got brought up in another post...

DirtyMax
09-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Come on you know that I work at EVS P/B/VW!!! You only bought the neon from me... :rolf :rolf

Crawlin you're the ISM at Braegar? Interesting... I'm the IIM (Internet Inventory Manager) at EVS... Maybe some day I'll be cool enough to become the ISM... :goof :rolf I guess there are more guys in the car business on here than I noticed in the past... LOL Maybe I should pay more attention and post more?? Then people will know me better... :rolf Yeah this got brought up in another post...

Why ask for Dennis you could just buy it from me... LOL... When did ya pick it up? I figured you bought it here when I saw the pic... Enjoying I'm guessin?? I really don't sell cars here much anymore since I'm the Internet Sales Manager, I just like to raz people... Good to hear that people enjoy the service though!! BTW We still have a few in stock...

Well... which one are you? :confused

Crawlin
09-28-2005, 08:52 AM
hahahaha. BUSTED

but if you read the post, i'm not at Braeger anymore :)

they have so many names for us. only sucky thing about it is that i got my name plastered all over GMBuypower before, but that person is still here so his name stays up there for now. oh well :)

Slow Joe
09-28-2005, 10:21 AM
hahahaha. BUSTED

Depends on the day?? Sometimes I even get confused.. how about this... I'm "an internet" as Ernie would put it... I mean hey he's an 80 year old man... He thought a computer was a peice of furniture! :goof

Slow Joe
09-28-2005, 10:46 AM
LOL, oh yeah and I shouldn't respond to posts after 12 hours of work, 2 hours under the S-10, and a few drinks... things just don't come out right... I meant Heiser, not Braeger... :goof :durr