PDA

View Full Version : Any martial arts fans? UFC type fighting fans?

Yooformula
09-21-2005, 10:46 PM
The movie Ong-Bak is farking amazing!! This has the best fight scenes with the most brutal fights I have witnessed. The star of the movie is a Muay Thai expert and does every stunt himself with no special effects or wires of any kind. The only downside is the subtitles as its purely in Thai.

CruxGNZ
09-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Is this a movie that recently came out? You find yourself really getting into the fight scenes when you know the techniques as well.

!M!

Yooformula
09-22-2005, 05:59 PM
Yeah its a recent release. Great stunts and fight sequences, gets you hooked and I am not well versed either but dayum. Makes ya wanna pick a fight! :chair: :punch: :thumbsup

Pantera99GS
09-22-2005, 07:43 PM
I just watched that last week man! HOLY CRAP! :stare That guy is truly amazing- he made that stuff look so easy I was starting to believe I could do it! :durr

HP ADDICT
09-22-2005, 08:05 PM
I love the UFC type contests. Does anyone watch that show ultimate fighter on spike? It seems pretty weak this yr as opposed to last season. Still a good show though!

CruxGNZ
09-22-2005, 08:43 PM
I love the UFC type contests. Does anyone watch that show ultimate fighter on spike? It seems pretty weak this yr as opposed to last season. Still a good show though!
I don't watch much T.V., but I heard about that show last year and was able to see two episodes this year. I must say these "ultimate fighters" are pretty weak. When they do thier little bouts between each team, the guys aren't that good at all. Thier close quarter combat and grappling skills suck... but then again, I don't know the rules to this kind of fighting they're doing in the "octagon" (Napoleon Dynamite hahaha).

!M!

Yooformula
09-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Its pretty sad that the drama on the show is more entertaining than the damm fighting itself. I caught 2 fights so far, and I wouldnt pay to watch any of them fight if they actually made it beyond the show. Very weak!

Cryptic
09-22-2005, 10:22 PM
that show on spike is weak sauce.

VroomPshhTsi
09-22-2005, 11:31 PM
The show on spike is pretty good.... the fights aren't the best cuz the fighters are way too nervous. But I am a huge fan of UFC and K-1 Fighting. Micheal "the black sniper" McDonald is my favorite kickboxer and by far Wanderlei Silva is the best UFC fighter (in my opinion). Anyone ordering any of the pay per views?

- Brian