PDA

View Full Version : i'm pooped..

Cryptic
09-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Busy weekend.

Saturday I sealed the drive way. (about 30 gallons of sealer)

Sunday, I ran 220v power in the garage for the new air compressor, which takes all afternoon if your trying to watch football at the same time :goof

Prince Valiant
09-18-2005, 10:25 PM
I cleaned my kitchen. Looks good except for the cieling (inside joke)

Put a new toilet in, ripped the old vanity out of the bathroom...and pulled the last remnants of flooring out of the bathroom and kitchen...

pretty soon, will be pulling carpet :headbang

USMARINE1108
09-18-2005, 10:58 PM
I ported my throttle body and fixed an exhaust leak that's been driving me crazy for about a month now.

Then I applied to be the new door gunner on the space shuttle.........again. But, I probably won't get it......again.

Rocket Power
09-19-2005, 08:21 AM
I blew my stupid plastic intake on my 3800 in my daily driver Eighty Eight @ 11pm fri night 5 miles outside of Antigo. Had to push it 2 blocks to a store in the middle of nowhere (closed) and have my friend whose house I was going to come down from the Eagle River area to get me. Now I have to rent a tow dolly and drive back up there and tow it back. The second worst thing was the car I had to rent, a Cobalt with 628 miles on it. It was the only car avail to come back down here and I had to go to Rhinelander to get it. What an uncomfortable POS. But at least the radio was nice :goof

Al
09-19-2005, 08:40 AM
The most difficult thing that I did this weekend was carry my new 12 inch compound sliding miter saw (new toy) from the garage to the basement.

I'm pooped

It is better to be pooped than to be pooped on.

deciuss
09-19-2005, 11:27 AM
I would have rather stayed home and worked around the house then my weekend. I had school till 11 am Friday then I worked from 12 till 8:30

Saturday I woke up to sirens going and that went on for around 20 mints non stop, must have been a fire but not sure where. Then when I got back to bed the people next to us I guess felt it was cool to start fixing there roof at 7:30 in the morning. then when I went to go to the store I noticed on my gfs new 2006 corolla that we just bought and got home on Friday had scratches in the trunk that my parents and her parents missed while they where making sure every thing was ok to bring it home. Scratches are on the trunk where no rocks could hit it on the way home and probably did not show up due to when there is direct sun or lots of lighting on it they are very hard to see due to having a silver car. So I had to call the guy up and they are going repaint it, but it will never be the same color so :fire

Then I went to work till 11pm after that and I had to get to work at 8 in the morning Sunday, did not get home 4 and then I had hours of homework to do. I guess though when you want nice things they have to get paid for some how.

On a side note any one know how to make a little kid stop bothering people. Every day when im home from school if I have my blinds open this 5 year old rings my doorbell every hour asking what im doing and keeps trying to come in. I guess he does that to everyone at the apartments I am at, and he does not even live there he lives in some house and they just moved in and the little shits (2 other brothers) like to ride there bikes into our garages due to we have a large hill into the parking aria, very frustrating.

MoreTorque
09-19-2005, 11:47 AM
I finally got my new HDTV set up and took a trip to Ikea to get some stuff so it looks like we actually live here. No more bare white walls :)

Now I just need to wire the surround sound... :durr

wikked
09-19-2005, 12:08 PM
On a side note any one know how to make a little kid stop bothering people. Every day when im home from school if I have my blinds open this 5 year old rings my doorbell every hour asking what im doing and keeps trying to come in. I guess he does that to everyone at the apartments I am at, and he does not even live there he lives in some house and they just moved in and the little shits (2 other brothers) like to ride there bikes into our garages due to we have a large hill into the parking aria, very frustrating.

Print out some photo-quality pictures from rotten.com, and tape them to the door with a sign that reads "This is what happens to kids that ring the doorbell" :)

wikked
09-19-2005, 12:12 PM
After nearly 7hrs of yard work, it was Olive Garden time. I watched the bottomless pit a.k.a. lilevo, shovel down 2 salads, breadsticks, multiple glasses of raspberry lemonade, and 6½ plates of pasta. :stare

SlowStee
09-19-2005, 03:55 PM
I drank a lot of beer saturday night, and did ABSOLUTELY nothing sunday :thumbsup

My life rawks! :rolf

SMS 1
09-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Took the dash board out of my doner 84 Z28 on saturday, test fired my new guns, and drank beer :thumbsup

Teufelhunden
09-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Saturday I rewired my Galant VR-4's fuel pump so it gets 13.5-14V.

All day Sunday I removed/replaced the turbo and cleaned the intake manifold on my wife's 96 Passat TDI after it sitting nearly 10 months. Never really worked on this car's engine before...I learned it doesn't have a throttle body, which really surprised me. The intake was 80-90% blocked by soot from the ERG and the car was still getting 40-42mpg in the city. I love that car.

deciuss
09-19-2005, 04:58 PM
^^^^ stuff like that is what i wish i was doing :( i miss working on cars

theavenger333
09-19-2005, 05:04 PM
hmm, i worked each night which sucks, but on saturday i went to the outlet mall. 2 pairs of Tommy jeans and a pair of Polos for under 75 bucks...

Silver03SRT
09-19-2005, 09:53 PM
I worked 65 hours last week. My company is making parts for the hummers in Iraq.