PDA

View Full Version : free brewer tics

cheap80Z28
09-15-2005, 11:37 AM
just onthe news at 11:30 today....free tics for the last home game which is on thursday sept 29th game time is 1:05 pm.....go to milwaukeebrewers.com.
:banana :banana

steve

Teufelhunden
09-15-2005, 11:46 AM
It's a Thursday day game...drat....won't be able to go.

Thanks for the heads up though :thumbsup

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Brewers today announced plans to offer all fans complimentary tickets to the season's final home game on Thursday, September 29 at 1:05 p.m. in appreciation for their support of the team this year.

"Our goal was to offer something unprecedented to the greatest baseball fans in America," Milwaukee Brewers Principal Owner Mark Attanasio said. "The people of the State of Wisconsin continue to show tremendous passion for the Brewers, and this is our gesture to thank them for their incredible support in my first year as owner."

The announcement comes just two weeks after Sports Illustrated ranked the Brewers as the best fan value in all of Major League Baseball in its annual Fan Value Index report. This offer is the first time in team history that the Brewers have provided free tickets to all fans attending a regular season home game.

Starting immediately, fans will be able to obtain tickets via the Miller Park box office, phone (414-902-4000) and internet (milwaukeebrewers.com). There will be a limit of eight tickets per person, while supplies last. Fans coming to the ballpark can pick up tickets at the box office without paying any service or ordering fees. For phone orders, there will be a $5 per order service fee, and by Internet there will be a $2 per ticket, $2 per order service/processing fee.

cheap80Z28
09-15-2005, 12:41 PM
thank for adding the clipping

Neal Steffek
09-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Be sure to see me working at TGIF's there that days. I will be doing security there. Mention to me you are with BCM and I will let you skip the line to get in. :D

Silver350
09-15-2005, 01:32 PM
I was just on that site this morning. I didnt see anything.

cheap80Z28
09-16-2005, 12:04 AM
it didn't open till at least noon