PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 85 Trans Am Rolling Chassis

loud91rs
09-14-2005, 08:07 PM
:banana Ok I have a buddy who is selling his trans am project. I know as much about it as he does so you can ask me any questions and I'll be sure to get you an answer as soon as I can. Anyways, it has no motor/trans, and the engine WAS set up for a carb. It has a stock 10 bolt rear end, gearing unknown, non posi. The car is pretty solid rust wise, has a few dents and dings here and there like a typical project. Car is black, could use paint, probably still factory. It has it's little quirks but this would make an easy project to put a motor/trans into and go. Pretty much everything else is there. Driveshaft and torque arm are still there, but it is missing a few misc. interior parts. The doors aren't in the greatest of shape, but it comes with two rust free doors from a formula. They are in great shape. Really this car just needs a little tlc and paint to be nice(obviously a motor and trans too.) Enough about this...here are some pictures of the car. If you have any questions please pm or e-mail me and I will be happy to answer you asap. By the way I do have more pictures if you want them i'll e-mail them to you, and if you need a picture of a specific area I will be happy to get them for you.
**EDIT** The car has t tops and he's looking for $700obo, and don't be shy make an offer we'll entertain all of them.

madmike
09-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey I am looking for an F-body, have engine and trans, send me some pics of the front end and hood!

kingslandcustoms@verizon.net

I wont be in the shop today, but tomorrow I will so I will get back with you tomorrow with an offer, I am looking at an IROC right now.

madmike...

davemc
09-15-2005, 04:13 PM
pm sent

loud91rs
09-15-2005, 05:59 PM
more pics...

loud91rs
09-15-2005, 06:00 PM
interior again

diablizzard
01-11-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm parting out my '86 Trans Am. If you need any parts let me know. Some of my interior parts are ok just depends on which ones.
LSD rear diff. with disc brakes
700-r4
t-tops
FI hood

theavenger333
01-11-2006, 05:40 PM
where's Hasselhoff in the pics? that thing owns

Slow Joe
01-11-2006, 05:52 PM
where's Hasselhoff in the pics? that thing owns

Yeah no ****... Come on dude don't sell that project damn it... lol... :rolf That one's a ton cooler than all your other Redneck F-Bodies... :rolf

loud91rs
02-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Bump, $400obo, started bodywork.

loud91rs
02-20-2006, 02:05 PM
would also consider trade for camaro...any year.