PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else attend Nitrous Street Car Brawls on 9/10 ?

awsomeears
09-11-2005, 03:58 AM
All I have to say is Holly Focking Green CYCLONE :wooo

All steel body w/cage and from what I heard MATS or MET'S worked on the chassie.

7.80 or somthing like that.

I remember when 9.00 was insane :rolf

Great Nite for everyone :thumbsup

Anyone else go ?

blitzkrieg
09-12-2005, 10:56 AM
on the last run. 60' was an awesome 1.169.
Not too bad for a car that weighs over 3500 lbs.

Dennis

Dennis Equitz
Blitzkrieg Motorsports
Caledonia, WI
dennis.equitz@blitzkriegmotorsports.com
www.blitzkriegmotorsports.com

Crawlin
09-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Dennis... you switching webpages? cause the link doesn't send me to a shop page, just the "future home of..." page.

I didn't go to this one but I did the last one. Those cars are my ABSOLUTE favorite ones to watch.

blitzkrieg
09-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Yea, I'm have a new website built. I'll let everyone know when it's done.
I had someone start one before and that company dropped the ball, so I hired someone that I know, so I can keep track of the progress.
We started out with a all flash site, but I want to update this new site on a regular basis, so that we went back to HTML. Should e done in a couple of weeks.

Dennis

Syclone0044
09-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Is the engine on the 7.80 car a big block nitrous setup?

Or is it the turbo one pictured in your signature, Dennis? (if not, what car is that?)

blitzkrieg
09-13-2005, 07:14 AM
The engine is a BBF on Nitrous. All of the classes at Union Grove are Nitrous classes, except the new stock suspension class. You can run a turbo or supercharger, but no intercooler. If they had a Outlaw turbo class, I would have finished one of my cars allot sooner. We're going to finsh a couple of them this winter. Look for allot of fast Blitzkrieg cars next year.

Dennis

blitzkrieg
09-13-2005, 07:16 AM
The signature picture is 2000 mustang that I did some work on. Outlaw 10.5 car.

Syclone0044
09-13-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the info, Dennis.

The engine is a BBF on Nitrous. All of the classes at Union Grove are Nitrous classes, except the new stock suspension class. You can run a turbo or supercharger, but no intercooler. No intercooler? WTF? :confused Any ideas why they did that? Seems like a really odd thing to restrict, (I don't put a lot of faith in intercoolers' ability to increase HP significantly, from all the results I've witnessed)

blitzkrieg
09-14-2005, 06:47 AM
A water to air intercooler can help significantly. An air to air intercooler is almost useless on a drag except at the back end of the track. Not really sure why they didn't allow intercoolers though. Could be that they were trying to keep the cost down. It get pretty expensive to plumb an intercooler.

Dennis