PDA

View Full Version : Fall Paintball meet

UnderPSI
09-07-2005, 03:55 PM
I know what you are thinking but we will try this again. We are trying to get togeather a Brew City Paintball match. The date will be Sunday October 2nd. The field I have in mind right now is The Siege Paintball in Mukwanago. It seems to be by far the cheapest for group rates and paint prices. I will take any suggestions though.

At the Siege the prices are:

$30 Includes everything you need. Gun, Mask, Air, and 500 paint balls.
$25 If you have your own stuff, but still includes 500 paint balls.
You can also bring on your own paint if you have your own equiptment

At BFG in Germantown

$25 Includes Gun, Mask, and Air but no paint
$20 If you have all your own equiptment. Includes no paint.

Paint is $75 for 2,000 paint balls

This should be a good time you are welcome to grill out or bring lunch. Every one is welcome.

Any suggestions will be taken.

SLOWC5
09-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Do either of these 2 courses allow you to bring your own paint? Thats a big plus in my book. Thats why i recommend apoclypse paintball. Its a good haul, but to save $30 just on paint is a plus.

JEFF

Anakonda69
09-07-2005, 04:22 PM
whta brand of guns are the rentals? most places use piranhas but i wasn't sure...

animal
09-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Heh, yeah right. This will fall through like every other year/car club paintball outing. You'll get 10 people to say yes, then only 5 will commit.

Just set up a day to go to a walk-on game at sams. Cheaper overall than most private games, and you don't have to worry about the minimum turnout. Even I would commit to that if it wasn't in september :)

SloFarmTruck
09-07-2005, 05:17 PM
The siege allow you to bring your own paint. and I will deffinately be there!! :thumbsup

theavenger333
09-07-2005, 05:24 PM
i'm in, so is jeff if we go to the siege..... prob can get a few extras too

UnderPSI
09-07-2005, 07:09 PM
It has been decided that we will be playing at the seige. It will not be a private game, we will be playing with/aginst who ever shows up that day. They said if we have ten or more BCM members we will get the group rates that I listed in the first post. By not having a private game it makes it cheaper for everyone, no one has to commit, who ever shows up plays. It will be a good time for sure.

They have out door tables for eating if you want to bring lunch, we could always get a grill going too if everyone wants to bring something.

T-Bag
09-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I'll do my best to keep that date clear and see if I can make it. I have a piranha i got for cheap, but have never actually played the game.

theavenger333
09-09-2005, 01:18 AM
i also will keep the 2nd clear....

tenchu
09-09-2005, 01:26 AM
i also will keep the 2nd clear....

I'll see if I can get off that day. I'll keep ya guys posted. I'll try to get a buddy or two to come along :).

Rifleman WI
09-09-2005, 06:23 AM
to add to this.. i dont know if any of you are intrested..but paintball sams has their Big game 2 on october 1st and 2nd.. admission is free but if you want cheep paint you would have to preorder it.. here are the details..
http://www.paintballsams.com/big/index.html
i would go to your guys meet if it was a diffrent weekend... siege is an awsome place to play.. i cant wait till i get my custom emag back.. i have 2 cases of paint in my closet waiting to take out there with it.. :thumbsup

theavenger333
09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
paying for paint at the field= weak

animal
09-09-2005, 07:50 AM
paying for paint at the field= weak

:rolleyes: Heh.

tenchu
09-11-2005, 02:01 AM
:rolleyes: Heh.

I requested off for the 2nd, i'll see if I get it, my buddy requested off also. And I have another friend who said he should be able to go. So 3 potentials. I'll let you know asap. :thumbsup

tenchu
09-11-2005, 02:15 AM
By the way, Black Rain in Racine is the cheapest place I know of, awesome group of people that run the place, and its real fun to play there, smaller place, and indoor, but I love it, only place I normally go.

www.blackrainpaintball.net

They have $25.00/head w/ rentals or $20/head w/o rentals for group events, first 200 rounds of paint free, unlimited co2, and there paint is $55 for 2,000 rounds. They are the ****** ****. $50 deposit (gets given back to you when you show up), and a 15 person min. I think they would be the best bang for the buck if we could get the people.

The catch is you have to get the field on non-opening hours (I THINK). So if this is true, maybe we can do it on a friday midnight to noon saturday. I emailed them asking, i'll let ya guys know. :thumbsup