PDA

View Full Version : stock 5.0 ran 13.5

baller4life
09-07-2005, 12:03 AM
anyone else see that red 5.0 stang run 13.5 at the track on sun.....looked at it and it was stock besides exhaust and gears

Prince Valiant
09-07-2005, 12:09 AM
looked at it and it was stock besides exhaust and gearsThen it wasn't stock, now was it? :goof

baller4life
09-07-2005, 12:11 AM
you ever see a stang with just gears and exhaust hit 13.5

SloFarmTruck
09-07-2005, 02:17 AM
you ever see a stang with just gears and exhaust hit 13.5

Not that I doubt you or want to get into it....but do you always beleive everything you see and hear. because if you do we have a stock LS1 ready to get down that runs 12.9's. Yes it is possible for a mostly stock 5.0 to go that fast. was it an LX or a GT? Was the car lightened at all. was it on a street tire or a slick/drag radial. Stick or Automatic. What year about...was it a mass air car or a speed density car? Just a few questions that will help me understand this phenominal time!!

ponyride00
09-07-2005, 04:17 AM
I agree with what Chris said. There are way tomany factors to consider. All of the 5.0s that Ive seen have run high 14s to mid 15s depending on the driver BONE stock from the factory.

wheelsofsteel
09-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Yes it is possible for a mostly stock 5.0 to go that fast. was it an LX or a GT? Was the car lightened at all. was it on a street tire or a slick/drag radial. Stick or Automatic. What year about...was it a mass air car or a speed density car? Just a few questions that will help me understand this phenominal time!!

Actually it was on Monday that this happened but...
It is a stock 88 GT (speed density), 5 speed, full interior, nothing lightened. Just the way it was in 88 when it rolled off the show room except for gears, exhaust and underdrives. THAT'S IT !!!

Not to mention he has only owned the car for like a month and it is the first he has EVER been down the track in anything. :headbang

JohnnyT
09-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Plus the little blue bottle in the trunk... :rolleyes:

*Where's the B.S. flag???*

SloFarmTruck
09-07-2005, 11:26 AM
Actually it was on Monday that this happened but...
It is a stock 88 GT (speed density), 5 speed, full interior, nothing lightened. Just the way it was in 88 when it rolled off the show room except for gears, exhaust and underdrives. THAT'S IT !!!

Not to mention he has only owned the car for like a month and it is the first he has EVER been down the track in anything. :headbang

Well now you see I am going to need 60ft times what MPH he finnished at. I am going to call B.S. on this also especially being a "stock" speed density car.
You sure you werent looking at the wrong lane?

DoubleAron
09-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Why would this be BS? My 91 with a Flowmaster cat-back, pulleys, and weeny 3.73 gears went 13.7 with a 2.0 60ft. stock clutch,leather interior, etc.
It wa my 1st time with a stick car @ the track. On top of that SD cars in stock form are faster the MAF cars. There are bolt-on 5.0s that have gone 12.50s in stock form.

shomanwi
09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
My buddy’s 5.0 with an aod went 13.6s with gears and under drive pulleys.

wheelsofsteel
09-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Well now you see I am going to need 60ft times what MPH he finnished at. I am going to call B.S. on this also especially being a "stock" speed density car.
You sure you werent looking at the wrong lane?

I am not trying to sell the car to anyone. I am just backing up what was previously stated and some didn't believe it. It 60ft'd 2.0's and on the 13.5 pass it mph'd 99.XX but when it went 13.7 it mph'd 100.XX.
I am POSITIVE that I wasn't looking in the wrong lane as I know the kid and he has many a timeslips to boot from that day.

baller4life
09-07-2005, 01:02 PM
this is no B.S he carries the timeslip because it was such a good time....and it actually 60ft'd at 1.9 at 100mph on the 13.5 pass and 60ft'd 2.0 at 99mph on the 13.7 pass...think its B.S he is always at oscars......oh for for the tires it ran 14.0 on street and all 13's on drag radials.

DirtyMax
09-07-2005, 01:15 PM
My 5 Speed 94 GT (which were heavier and supposedly so much "slower" than the Fox's) went from the showroom floor at Griffin Ford to GLD, got a few lbs. let out of the back tires, and ran 14.3's with 2.0 short times. I backed this up several times "Nascar style" <--(I was doing laps that day). No spare tire removed, no air sliencer, nothing... bone stock. So yeah, I believe this car did what it did.

Syclone0044
09-07-2005, 01:30 PM
How would you guys explain why there is such a large gap between the times these individuals achieved, compared to what most 5.0's run at the track typically? :confused

T-Bag
09-07-2005, 01:39 PM
I witnessed the car go 13.5, as did MANY others that were at the track on Monday. 60 foot was 1.92 or close to 2, one of those runs saw a 1.92 i know. exhaust and gears on bald ass BF goodrich tires (drag radials that have been on a crap load of cars). We were amazed when he ran the 13.8, then almost **** ourselves when he nailed a 13.5. Stock speed density except for gears and full exhaust, no bullshit at all.

Thing ran faster and faster every time. A lot of other people were surprised too. New stick driver too and never been down the track.

It has been proven time and time again that speed density was faster out of the box than mass air...if you're looking to get into heads/cams, then it's time to switch to mass air.

DirtyMax
09-07-2005, 02:30 PM
How would you guys explain why there is such a large gap between the times these individuals achieved, compared to what most 5.0's run at the track typically? :confused

Not every car that rolls off the same line runs the same. Some are turds, some are rockets, and some are in between. It's been documented time and time again that the 5.0 Mustang had performance results all over the board. Probably because they made like a million of them. Every line of car has its "factory freaks"?!? Parts fit tighter, head gaskets get compressed more :confused

Cryptic
09-07-2005, 02:50 PM
who gives a crap... 13.5 is still slow.

I've also seen plenty of times at the track that the timer gets screwed up.

Whats the rest of the slip say? 60' and trap speed will tell us if its an error.

animal
09-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Agreed andy.

As nice as it may be, it's not like a 13 is anything great for a 5.0 anyways. Those are so easy to get fast, and having a stock one doesn't exactly mean it's worth THAT much more these days... let alone it's not really stock anyways.

I compare it to saying you have a big block chevelle that was originally a small block. So what? While it may be cool, it's not like it hasn't been done before.

T-Bag
09-07-2005, 03:01 PM
who gives a crap... 13.5 is still slow.

I've also seen plenty of times at the track that the timer gets screwed up.

Whats the rest of the slip say? 60' and trap speed will tell us if its an error.

They were posted plenty of times.

Syclone0044
09-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Not every car that rolls off the same line runs the same. Some are turds, some are rockets, and some are in between. It's been documented time and time again that the 5.0 Mustang had performance results all over the board. Probably because they made like a million of them. Every line of car has its "factory freaks"?!? Parts fit tighter, head gaskets get compressed more :confused Good call. :thumbsup

wheelsofsteel
09-07-2005, 04:29 PM

What part of 1.92 60ft and 100 mph stated earlier in the post is not understood??

baller4life
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
What part of 1.92 60ft and 100 mph stated earlier in the post is not understood??

thank you! at least somoeone is reading before they write

wheelsofsteel
09-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Agreed andy.

As nice as it may be, it's not like a 13 is anything great for a 5.0 anyways. Those are so easy to get fast, and having a stock one doesn't exactly mean it's worth THAT much more these days... let alone it's not really stock anyways.

I compare it to saying you have a big block chevelle that was originally a small block. So what? While it may be cool, it's not like it hasn't been done before.

I guess I am confused with the comparisons considering it is not for sale so who cares what it may or may not be worth nor did it start out as a 4 cylinder and he transplanted a "big block" 5.0 in it but anyways....

The point of the thread was that he was surprized that it turned the times that it did considering the variables... heavier GT, 1988 (speed density), completely factory stock EXCEPT for gears, exhaust and pulleys. Not saying that it is a record setter but on the higher end performance wise compared to OTHER cars that are similar.

Crawlin
09-07-2005, 04:54 PM
holy crap!!! a mustang in the 13's!!!!!

my stock LS1 went 11.74 @ 115mph on a 1.56 60ft, and ALL it had was an air lid, exhaust, converter, headers, and slicks, stock LS1

but seriously, there are so many differences in these cars, both in the mustang camp and the f-body camp. look at what Jake got out of his LS1 WS6, like 12.80's 100% stock, but i guarantee you if you went to the track you'd seen a TON of cars barely out of the 14's. there's so many factors that play into a run at the strip that could account for him running that time, and all of them are just regular old things anyone can do, no magic potion here.

1.9 on a street tire? sweet been there and done that and since most others are like 2.1-2.2's out there, that's where you'll see a difference.

maybe the guy can really shift the hell outta the car, that can easily help out over most other 14 sec guys.

a good combo, it doesn't take much research to see what works and what doesn't nowadays on any of these cars. a proper setup can yield a BIG difference. i only use my OWN experiences, but half the LT1's with 383's or big heads/cam on this board STILL haven't ran quicker than my 13.3 with street tires, k&n kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a muffler as it's only mods in my old '93 from YEARS ago

I've NEVER seen GLD be off timing wise since the addition of the new timing boards.

DoubleAron
09-07-2005, 05:11 PM
I guess I am confused with the comparisons considering it is not for sale so who cares what it may or may not be worth nor did it start out as a 4 cylinder and he transplanted a "big block" 5.0 in it but anyways....

The point of the thread was that he was surprized that it turned the times that it did considering the variables... heavier GT, 1988 (speed density), completely factory stock EXCEPT for gears, exhaust and pulleys. Not saying that it is a record setter but on the higher end performance wise compared to OTHER cars that are similar.

Amen brother!
How did this post take such a twist.

Anakonda69
09-07-2005, 05:23 PM
guess i'm just too simple...guy ran 13.5...good for him leave it there....now that everything else is known he did what he did.....maybe it's just that god was on his side that day.....lol

T-Bag
09-07-2005, 05:27 PM
maybe the guy can really shift the hell outta the car, that can easily help out over most other 14 sec guys.

No power shifting, just smooth shifts. Granny shiftin if ya want to be a **** about it, haha.

Crawlin
09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
i know some people that can granny shift a car to a quicker e.t. than most can powershifting it. TECHNIQUE is what it's all about ;)

T-Bag
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
i know some people that can granny shift a car to a quicker e.t. than most can powershifting it. TECHNIQUE is what it's all about ;)

Yeah, I suppose, i wasn't in the car when it was ran so i'm not sure.

Cryptic
09-07-2005, 06:08 PM

I have 30 seconds a day to read every fricken post on this board. scuuuuzzz me.

still my GTX does around that and I think my car is slow. so the point is, this whole thread is retarded. becuase the car aint stock and 13.5 aint fast.

Prince Valiant
09-07-2005, 06:13 PM
So, my valiant, in stock form, with just a 360 short-block, eddy performer intake, headers, duals, small upgraded cam, holley 750, MP ignition, and just gears went 12.9's. And again, that was stock.

I've got no troubles believing the guys time...heck, exhaust (I guess long tube or 1 5/8th shorties minimum with x pipe) and gears with the timing bumped up a bit from the stock settings could very easily net mid 13's.

I guess it's just funny to read all this "stock" gibberish :rolf

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 08:50 AM
still my GTX does around that and I think my car is slow. so the point is, this whole thread is retarded. becuase the car aint stock and 13.5 aint fast.

HATERS !!

Anyways... what ever happened to people being positive and congratulating someone for an accomplishment?? It is the kids first "performance" car that he could afford and going to the track he didn't expect to run even close to that but he did several times that day. He is excited and proud of that. Is there anything wrong with that.... NOT AT ALL !!
Thanks CrawlinZ for being level headed and supportive. To bad more people in the car community aren't the same way.

animal
09-08-2005, 09:02 AM
It is the kids first "performance" car that he could afford and going to the track he didn't expect to run even close to that but he did several times that day.

So by that logic we're supposed to celebrate a 16 second ricermobile, as long as it's the guy's first performance car and he expected 17's ?

Somehow this stuff just isn't that impressive when there's 10-11 second cars rolling around all over the place that aren't stock either.

Prince Valiant
09-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Anyways... what ever happened to people being positive and congratulating someone for an accomplishment??Uh, that should have ended in kindergarden ("Oh Jimmy! That's the prettiest finger painting I've ever seen! You, and ALL OF YOU, are so special and can be anything you want, even if you want to be the president!"

*sigh* public education nowdays I guess :rolleyes:

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Somehow this stuff just isn't that impressive when there's 10-11 second cars rolling around all over the place that aren't stock either.

How many of them are yours ???

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Uh, that should have ended in kindergarden ("Oh Jimmy! That's the prettiest finger painting I've ever seen! You, and ALL OF YOU, are so special and can be anything you want, even if you want to be the president!"

*sigh* public education nowdays I guess :rolleyes:

Speaking of childish that is exactly what this shows us, thank you !! :loser

animal
09-08-2005, 10:47 AM
How many of them are yours ???

What does that have to do with anything at all? Mine or not I'm still way less impressed, if at all, by a 13sec car stock or, in this case, otherwise.

DirtyMax
09-08-2005, 10:58 AM
13-14 second cars produced in the late 80's early 90's are faaaar more scarce than what is rolling off the assembly lines today. Once the GN went off the market, what did the 5.0 have to compete with? Monte SS, Irocs, and other V8 F-Bods?? Hardly a competition... and I'm speaking in 100% stock form. For a period of a few years, Fox 5.0's were one of (notice the italics bacause nothing else comes to mind) if not the fastest American car produced.

Moral/Cliffs: There's probably 15 cars produced today (again... just another round number so don't flame) that run in the 13's-14's just the way they roll off the showroom floor. This was not the case in the late 80's-early 90's...

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 11:21 AM
What does that have to do with anything at all? Mine or not I'm still way less impressed, if at all, by a 13sec car stock or, in this case, otherwise.

Point being if they are so easy to build to produce 10-11 sec timeslips then where is yours???

Matter of fact what kind of timeslips does your Lightning have in the glovebox??

animal
09-08-2005, 11:28 AM
Point being if they are so easy to build to produce 10-11 sec timeslips then where is yours???

Matter of fact what kind of timeslips does your Lightning have in the glovebox??

Wanna run your 13.5 car and find out?
It's about as "stock" as you are... so take that for what it's worth. And the timeslips are on my desk not in the glovebox :)

You still haven't addressed why I should be so impressed by these times from a car that's not even stock? :confused

And for the record I really don't want to spend time/money on a 10-11 car with a timeslip, I have my own opinions about the general streetability of those cars and quite honestly it's more than I need... but it's really not that hard at all to do... and in fact 11sec sbf/sbc rwd cars kinda make me shrug these days.

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 11:53 AM
It's about as "stock" as you are... so take that for what it's worth. And the timeslips are on my desk not in the glovebox :)

You still haven't addressed why I should be so impressed by these times from a car that's not even stock? :confused

And for the record I really don't want to spend time/money on a 10-11 car with a timeslip, I have my own opinions about the general streetability of those cars and quite honestly it's more than I need... but it's really not that hard at all to do... and in fact 11sec sbf/sbc rwd cars kinda make me shrug these days.

As matter of fact it isn't even my car that went 13.5 nor do I even own a car that runs 13.5's (that was back in the mid 90's). Never the less I am still willing to run if that is what you want to do.
Let me help you out... in the HIGHWAY 100 forums on this site there is a post about some KOTH race or something like that. Why don't you sign up for it and if you qualify in the top 16 maybe we will pair up and then this can be settled. Sounds pretty easy to me, right??

Sorry, got alittle off topic there.... so since your Lightning only has gears and exhaust like this kids Mustang does then I am sure he will race you because congratulations son, you have a 13 sec Lightning.

Cryptic
09-08-2005, 12:13 PM
Mustang does then I am sure he will race you because congratulations son, you have a 13 sec Lightning.

which weighs 5000+ lbs

wheelsofsteel
09-08-2005, 12:18 PM
which weighs 5000+ lbs

Don't matter, he knew it weighed that much when he bought it. That was his choice. Not to mention it has a power adder, the Mustang doesn't so it is still even.

Prince Valiant
09-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Speaking of childish that is exactly what this shows us, thank you !! :loser
:rolf

dude, you've got your panties way up into a little wad up your ass...seriously, you need to chill and get a sense of humor.

BLUTO
09-08-2005, 12:26 PM
:rolleyes: Mustangs picking on Lightnings-now thats a new one

Flight_740
09-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Atleast he's not a ricer coming on here talking about his V-tec running a 14.9999999999! :goof

Cleveland Dave
09-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Atleast he's not a ricer coming on here talking about his V-tec running a 14.9999999999! :goof

hey thats pretty fast for vtec! :wooo

BLUTO
09-08-2005, 02:42 PM
What color is your ,er, friends mustang- I might have beat,or,seen you out there.

animal
09-08-2005, 03:02 PM
As matter of fact it isn't even my car that went 13.5 nor do I even own a car that runs 13.5's (that was back in the mid 90's). Never the less I am still willing to run if that is what you want to do.
Let me help you out... in the HIGHWAY 100 forums on this site there is a post about some KOTH race or something like that. Why don't you sign up for it and if you qualify in the top 16 maybe we will pair up and then this can be settled. Sounds pretty easy to me, right??

Sorry, got alittle off topic there.... so since your Lightning only has gears and exhaust like this kids Mustang does then I am sure he will race you because congratulations son, you have a 13 sec Lightning.

Wow, you've figured me out.

So if it ain't even your car, and 13's ain't $hit (which they aren't) then why are you spending so much time defending it? Are you just bored?

As far as KOTH, i won't be taking part in that, mainly cause I can't put up a fight with all of the cars, nor did I ever say I would be able to, and it'd really be pointless for me to join.

I'd be more than happy to oblige you with a bracket race though, as I've always run my mouth about how consistant I am... but never that I can put up a fight with 10-11 second cars. Or of course, if you're willing to add about 1400lbs to your car it might even it out a bit and I'd race you for bragging rights... to include relentless reminders of losing to a truck and anything else normally associated with bragging or of course I'd sit and take your bragging if you beat me in my pickemup truck.

Back on topic, I guess I'm still not quite sure why I need to be impressed with a 13.5sec CAR that's not even factory stock. You do seem to be talking around that one... and it was my entire point from the start.

BLUTO
09-08-2005, 03:21 PM
13.5's,,,sounds like Lightning ets-stock ones were mid 13's

Ill be out tonite if its not raining.

BOSS LX
09-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I am impressed with the car. It is one of the faster ones I have seen.

I think this 97 percent stock 5.0 can take out 90 percent of the people that posted in this thread! :thumbsup

Congrats to the 5.0 owner, and have fun with the mods!

T-Bag
09-08-2005, 05:19 PM
What has become of people nowdays? Can't people run their car and enjoy it? Can't someone produce a timeslip from a basically stock car that is quiet impressive for what it is, without getting trashed by people who "aren't impressed by 13's"?

Seriously, lighten the hell up. OMG UR CAR DOEZN'T RUN 11'S, U SUCK. That seems like the general mentality of a lot of people on here. A lot of people that were at the track congratulated him, and a lot of people were impressed. Those people are the one's without their heads stuck so far up their asses that they can't show any respect.

BLUTO, most stock lightnings that I have seen running around have a hard time getting out of the 14's. Yeah, the later years were a bit quicker, and there are exceptions like anything but I'd say it's a pretty even run between a 13.5 car and a lightning on the street. This isn't a diss on lightnings at all because they are cool as hell.

Prince Valiant
09-08-2005, 07:00 PM
What has become of people nowdays? Can't people run their car and enjoy it? Can't someone produce a timeslip from a basically stock car that is quiet impressive for what it is, without getting trashed by people who "aren't impressed by 13's"?

Seriously, lighten the hell up. OMG UR CAR DOEZN'T RUN 11'S, U SUCK. That seems like the general mentality of a lot of people on here. A lot of people that were at the track congratulated him, and a lot of people were impressed. Those people are the one's without their heads stuck so far up their asses that they can't show any respect.

BLUTO, most stock lightnings that I have seen running around have a hard time getting out of the 14's. Yeah, the later years were a bit quicker, and there are exceptions like anything but I'd say it's a pretty even run between a 13.5 car and a lightning on the street. This isn't a diss on lightnings at all because they are cool as hell.
:rolf LOOK WHO's TALKING :rolf

DoubleAron
09-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Might as well add to the childish games.
O.K. so if he has to add 1400#s you have to take away the extra cubes and the blower correct?

BTW it is pretty impressive to be consistant with a 13 second automatic, stomp it and go, YIPPIE!!!! I'm not sure I would brag too much.

Lash
09-08-2005, 09:32 PM
BTW it is pretty impressive to be consistant with a 13 second automatic, stomp it and go, YIPPIE!!!! I'm not sure I would brag too much.

:rolleyes:

GTSLOW
09-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Back on topic, I guess I'm still not quite sure why I need to be impressed with a 13.5sec CAR that's not even factory stock. You do seem to be talking around that one... and it was my entire point from the start.

I'm still wondering why it says "stock 5.0 ran 13.5" when the guy who posted it knew it had gears, exhaust, and pullies?

T-Bag
09-08-2005, 10:54 PM
:rolf LOOK WHO's TALKING :rolf

If this is refering to my thread about the trans am, that's something entirely different. :thumbsup

animal
09-08-2005, 11:43 PM

If it's so easy to get consistent with a 13 second auto, why doesn't everyone run a 13 second auto in the bracket races? I would be down, and have always been down with the thought of bracket racing anyone, fast or slow, 8 seconds or 18 seconds, because I'm sure of my ability to "stomp a pedal" as well as that of my vehicle to do it's job. Don't get me wrong though, I never asked anyone to be impressed with it. And I certainly wouldn't get in a big tizzy over it if someone wasn't.

BLUTO
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
BTW it is pretty impressive to be consistant with a 13 second automatic, stomp it and go, YIPPIE!!!! I'm not sure I would brag too much.[/QUOTE]

Not as easy as you think-ever drive one? Its a truck, the weight is in the front. Add to that tons of torque,no aerodynamics, and 5000lbs ,and runs 13's stock. That IS impressive :headbang .

Cleveland Dave
09-09-2005, 10:06 AM
I'm still wondering why it says "stock 5.0 ran 13.5" when the guy who posted it knew it had gears, exhaust, and pullies?

i have to agree...its not "stock"

DRK
09-09-2005, 10:33 AM
I think this 97 percent stock 5.0 can take out 90 percent of the people that posted in this thread! :thumbsup

:wooo :wooo :wooo :banana :banana :banana

GTSLOW
09-09-2005, 11:38 AM
I am impressed with the car. It is one of the faster ones I have seen.

Congrats to the 5.0 owner, and have fun with the mods!

For once I'm not included in that 90% :banana

Irish
09-22-2005, 10:49 AM
The stock 5.0 and I raced three times. I won two out of the three if we are using rsd rules. If we are going by time slips I won all three. The second race he caught me at the light snoring hahahaaa! To all the people talking sh*t about how 13's aren't anything to get excited about.... kiss my ass! I am very excited to break into 13.6's and backed it up three times, with a stick mind you. Anyone can talk sh*t about anyone on this board.... it's the nature of the beast. The one thing I will say about the kid is he's an alright guy, he doesn't think he is the sh*t or any thing. I have had more 11-10 sec people say to me that they had the most fun with their 5.0's when they were in the low 13-12 second range. Not so many variables to worry about.

Irish
09-22-2005, 10:51 AM

I want to run your lightning. So what's up?

animal
09-22-2005, 11:34 AM
I want to run your lightning. So what's up?

Heh, more people gettin all riled up over this :shades

I'm gonna be out of town for the rsd this weekend. tentatively a group of us were going to go on the 8th. How does that sound to you?

Irish
09-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Heh, more people gettin all riled up over this :shades

I'm gonna be out of town for the rsd this weekend. tentatively a group of us were going to go on the 8th. How does that sound to you?

I'm not riled up. This is fun to me. Let me check my schedule. I will get back to you!

animal
09-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Aight. I gotta try to solve a major traction problem in the mean time :)

Irish
09-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Pending weather.....the 8th is good for me. As far as your traction prob. go to the junkyard get some steel f150 15" rims, slap some slicks on them. That should take care of your problems. :thumbsup

animal
09-23-2005, 09:19 AM
I'd have to grind down the calipers for that :)

we'll see what happens.