PDA

View Full Version : I am extending "clocks off " time runs until 10 PM at RSD this thursday.

TuffEnuff
09-06-2005, 07:52 PM
It seems too many people are afraid to street race so, I am extending the time run session to 10 PM.

However, people who have REAL street races will be allowed to get in front to do them...AS LONG AS *I* SAY THAT THEY CAN!!

I dont want people coming up to me and telling me they have a street race just to Bypass the lines in the staging lanes.

I hear there will also be a hat race but, you'll have to talk to Outplayn for the details.

ALSO, I plan on spraying the crap out of the track so be prepared!!
If you car is on a regular street tire...please buy slicks!!!! I am tired of dealing with bald spots on the starting line.

If you can dress up for a wedding or funeral you can dress your CAR for going to the track.

That is all for now... see you guys on thursday.

P.S. Dont forget SEPTEMBER 24th is the next Saturday RSD!!! *IF* we pack the house ....ALL RSD's will be on Fridays and Saturdays next year!!!!

so, please spread the word and MAKE SURE people show up...I REALLY want to get this thing off of thursdays!

Cryptic
09-06-2005, 08:23 PM
WHAT :goof

Crawlin
09-06-2005, 08:31 PM
HAHAHA, i'll be there Tuff

TuffEnuff
09-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I just wanted to make that clear. :D

Teufelhunden
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
WHAT :goofThat was classic! :thumbsup

I'm hoping to be there this Thursday...if not the 23rd.

GRNDNL
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Real Street Drags and you want all the cars on slicks.......Hmmmmm

Greg@GLD
09-06-2005, 10:04 PM

He's got you there Brian... :shades

awsomeears
09-06-2005, 10:50 PM

:wow :wow :wow :wow

Neal Steffek
09-07-2005, 08:21 AM
OMG LOL DAT IZ 2 FUNNY! LOL :rolf

1quickgtp
09-07-2005, 09:53 AM
so brian since you post and check this forum than your rsd forum

whats going on with marko? :chair:

TuffEnuff
09-07-2005, 11:13 AM

Well, it's STREET racing...done at the Track soooooo.... run the appropriate tire for the application

For the BEST traction use THIS as a guide:

Racing on the street = street tire

Racing on the snow = SNOW tire

Racing in the rain = Aquatread

RACING AT THE DRAGSTRIP = Slicks!!!

I rest my case.

nitrous
09-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Street racing is bad Brian :goof

I thought GLD promoted their track to keep people from racing off the streets?

Syclone0044
09-07-2005, 01:49 PM
whats going on with marko? :chair:
:wstupid

1quickgtp
09-07-2005, 04:20 PM
:wstupid

you see how brian AVOIDED the question

bastard :fire

GRNDNL
09-07-2005, 04:23 PM
Well, it's STREET racing...done at the Track soooooo.... run the appropriate tire for the application

For the BEST traction use THIS as a guide:

Racing on the street = street tire

Racing on the snow = SNOW tire

Racing in the rain = Aquatread

RACING AT THE DRAGSTRIP = Slicks!!!

I rest my case.

Dam....Was thinking about bringing the wifes car out on the Polyglasses......Oh well, I'll just stay home and let the pretend street cars pretend to street race....... :D ;) :goof

GRNDNL
09-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Oh Ya Tuffy....Almost forgot.....What tire should I use to race on the Interweb?.... :alcoholic

I'll probably bring her car on the 24th anyway......Maybe you'll be nice to me and let me run it.......

TuffEnuff
09-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Street racing is bad Brian :goof

I thought GLD promoted their track to keep people from racing off the streets?

well, sort of...we provide a chance to get off the street ONE day a month (sometimes twice a month). I know it wont stop EVERYBODY from racing on the street...but, there were a LOT of people who HAVE stopped racing on the street since I started RSD.

My point was...no matter where you race, use the right equipment. Street tires dont work very well at a dragstrip and also ruin it for those who DO use slicks by making bald spots on the starting line.

TuffEnuff
09-08-2005, 12:15 AM
you see how brian AVOIDED the question

bastard :fire

I have said it MANY times already...YES Me and the Supra are slated to race on Sept 24th.

I just havent said much because my car isnt ready yet....tomorrow (Thursday the 8th) I am bringing the car in to the shop to drop the motor in.

Stay Tuned it will be running soon! ;)