PDA

View Full Version : West Allis is a no dumping zone

pOrk
08-30-2005, 10:19 PM
So who ever dumped this stolen eagle talon in front of my house is to remove it immediatly!

About two houses down, in the road, sits an early 90s talon with a molded body kit, in primer, no front bumper, with an exploited racing deal on the rear window. If anyone knows its owner, let them know they aint got much left. Its sitting on nasty lookin wheels, no motor/trans, the interior is a mess, most of the dash is gone, and the exhaust among other things are also missing.

I called west allis pd 3 times, yet here the car sits making my neighboor hood look like ****. Thanks alot WAPD

wikked
08-30-2005, 10:32 PM
heh, probably more like parted out/left there (or vice versa) instead of paying to haul it away.

SlowStee
08-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Exploited racing as in that douche bag brians "shop"?

STKMACH
08-30-2005, 11:55 PM
So who ever dumped this stolen eagle talon in front of my house is to remove it immediatly!

About two houses down, in the road, sits an early 90s talon with a molded body kit, in primer, no front bumper, with an exploited racing deal on the rear window. If anyone knows its owner, let them know they aint got much left. Its sitting on nasty lookin wheels, no motor/trans, the interior is a mess, most of the dash is gone, and the exhaust among other things are also missing.

I called west allis pd 3 times, yet here the car sits making my neighboor hood look like ****. Thanks alot WAPDThe only thing they are good for is writing parking tickets and taking out their abused, picked on in High School Days on other people, Thats why they became police officers so they can get even, Don't get me wrong there are a couple cool ones. Thanks alot WAPD for not busting the crack heads that live on my block and writing parking tickets instead good job :loser s

Al
08-31-2005, 12:16 AM
West Allis is a no dumping zone

For a second there, I thought that I needed to go to the next town over if I needed to use the crapper!

BTW- that car has already chopped. The remnants are there for the cops to deal with. I'd hate to have that happen to my car.

Rocket Power
08-31-2005, 03:19 AM
Guess you don't live on my block, I didn't see any talons :goof

pOrk
08-31-2005, 06:05 PM
Its on 99th and lincoln if anyone wants it, it looks like hell sittin there in the street...