PDA

View Full Version : Chitown Racing thread...funny stuff

Teufelhunden
08-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I've got to share this Chitown Racing thread. I almost fell off the chair here at work. You must register to view unfortunately. Anyone know these guys? http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25538&page=1&pp=20

Here's a sample, it gets much better...

here it is lets see if you got the balls!! next RSd @ WIR my slow busted ass stock mustang against your 'pimped out sunfart ..here is your chance to sack up or shut the **** up!! so how do you want it you want heads up ? heads up off the tree? pro tree? off the flag? better yet here is MY offter to you one time and one time only.... il give you 8 and the hit for............................................... .....

$200? $400? $600.....take your pick!! hell better yet ill give you the fly by...il sit 6 cars out and i wont move untell you pass me!!! you got the balls Big B?

ATTN:4cfed

it would take a redneck to greet to this site that way...too bad they wont let me ouf of county to do that. Take a look at my public record again and you will c where i will be at..and the sunfire is not going way up to bumfuk no where unless it for another dropfest. sure as hell not to c no spray can painted car..didnt know wlamrt had a body shop...lmfao...if u want to race me so badly bring ur thig to import wars next time i will be there with out a doubt see u there

Cryptic
08-30-2005, 03:59 PM
pimped out sunfire... and defending it :rolf

DirtyMax
08-30-2005, 04:07 PM
:rolf I saw that one myself. Thay 4cfed fella is from WI and is a member on WSD (WI Street Dominators).