PDA

View Full Version : Spinnaz are yesterdays news.....

USMARINE1108
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
http://www.timekeeperco.com/time_content.html :rolf

awsomeears
08-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Bulletproof ?

With that statement I guess there is nothing more to say :rolf

wikked
08-28-2005, 02:21 PM
lol wtf @ clock?

"honey what time is it?....what do you mean you don't have your watch on?.. well just look at that guys rims!" :durr

twicks69
08-28-2005, 07:51 PM
did you guys read their company's bio -- absolutely hilarious that these guys think they can run a business, because they know how to give out party flyers by pulling the High School fire alarm and giving them out to the people that are exiting the building. I'm a big stunna, yeahayaeeee!!

Lets see how good these rims catch on. And they probably want around $20,000 for a set. Five-Piece bulletproof, probably weighs around 150lbs a rim.

Great job in finding this webpage! :thumbsup

Nix
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
One word for these wheels... GARBAGE

USMARINE1108
08-28-2005, 10:41 PM
I can't wait until I see some with a big ROLEX sticker on 'em! I'm ganna laugh so hard..................... :rolf

Al
08-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Bling bling @ $17,000 each.

Shouldn't the drug dealers be supporting their kids with various mommas instead?

SloFarmTruck
08-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Personally I think its a new and different idea, that for the market they are in will probably sell enough to make some good money. Don't be mad or jealous cause they came up with a unique idea. Will it sell? who knows. I can guarantee one thing though some very wealthy rap/football/basketball star is sitting home right now with too much money and is thinking. dayam dats da shiznit. and is going to buy em. just my 2 cents

hrsp
08-29-2005, 06:33 PM
yo i gots these new rims coming out the flat panel hd screens in em..thats mad bling bling jo :chair:

hrsp
08-29-2005, 07:06 PM
how about the rims that got diamonds and jems in them? anyone see them yet?? really they exist

twicks69
08-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Seen pics of the diamond (zirconia) encrusted 26" spinnaz before. Hopefully they don't get curbed--they were 6-figures $$$$ for a set.

Actually we will probably see them in the future with plasma screens in the rims; brought to you by the guys that brought us the TimeKeepers. :rolf

They will probably sell a few sets too. Definitely not to me.

Nix
08-29-2005, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=SloFarmTruck] Don't be mad or jealous cause they came up with a unique idea.

~And you dont be jealous that I get to chat with hot babes on the internet all day while you are at work.~

I swear its the stupidest idea that Ive seen in a long time if not THE stupidest idea ever. Comeon gimme a break here. :punch:

dr doom
08-29-2005, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=SloFarmTruck] Don't be mad or jealous cause they came up with a unique idea.

~And you dont be jealous that I get to chat with hot babes on the internet all day while you are at work.~

I swear its the stupidest idea that Ive seen in a long time if not THE stupidest idea ever. Comeon gimme a break here. :punch:

ya thats gay!

DRK
08-29-2005, 09:10 PM
I've seen some like these but had programmable leds instead of the clock.

RETARDED

Al
08-30-2005, 12:34 AM
I wouldn't consider myself jelous of the concept. When I look at those, I think about the target audience. These are the same type of people I work with. One guy told me that he wanted to sell me some weed so he can finance a set of 22s for his caprice.

SlowStee
08-30-2005, 03:10 AM
Id prefer a Digital clock on my rims :durr

SloFarmTruck
08-30-2005, 11:56 AM
:thumbsup Wow so just because you are not the target audience for this particular item it is "stupid, and the dumbest thing you have ever seem". I have to admit that is by far the shallowest answer I have seen in a long time. I am not saying I agree with the idea or that I support it, what I am saying is that it will make someone wealthy. But thank you everyone for your intelligent comments.

jbiscuit
08-30-2005, 12:05 PM
thats pretty nuts :eek:

SlowStee
08-30-2005, 03:04 PM
:thumbsup Wow so just because you are not the target audience for this particular item it is "stupid, and the dumbest thing you have ever seem". I have to admit that is by far the shallowest answer I have seen in a long time. I am not saying I agree with the idea or that I support it, what I am saying is that it will make someone wealthy. But thank you everyone for your intelligent comments.
its time to pick the panties from your ass and get them out of a bunch :thumbsup

383Firebird
08-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Id prefer a Digital clock on my rims :durr

It should be a digital talking clock. Then everytime you stop it can tell the people next to you what time it is.

Al
08-30-2005, 03:46 PM
I am going to invent the first contra-rotating spinners powered by sterling motors which utilize heat from brake rotors.

SloFarmTruck
08-30-2005, 04:13 PM
its time to pick the panties from your ass and get them out of a bunch :thumbsup
Wow once again the intelligence level is climbing...maybe you should stick to complaining about 5.0 mustangs... :thumbsup

SlowStee
08-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Wow once again the intelligence level is climbing...maybe you should stick to complaining about 5.0 mustangs... :thumbsup
you're just pissed cuz they dont have them for your truck huh?

SloFarmTruck
08-30-2005, 04:29 PM
you're just pissed cuz they dont have them for your truck huh?

bows head and says yep. guess I need to upgrade to a nice land rover and spray the hell out of it. oh wait nitrous is cheating....