PDA

View Full Version : TuffEnuff vs Marko's Supra HEADS UP at RSD!

Syclone0044
08-26-2005, 09:35 PM
:stare :headbang :rockwoot: Oh yeah!!

On Chitownracing.com (registration required to view) http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25733:

TUFF, you gonna be ready at the next RSD?
I'm sick and tired of all these excuses. You keep telling us small motor small tire cars to do what we gotta do to beat you...well I did. I took 250 lbs out of my car and am ready to splatter rice all over your windshield. Put your windshield wipers back on, put your wheelie bars on, 26 stages of nitrous, 16,000 cubic inches, 36,000 HP nitrous system, steamroller tires, I don't care. Heads up, I'll even drive my **** up to the track. I only have one question...how much? Hurry up and tell me cuz I want to put my leather seats back in the car if you're not ready or for some odd reason, don't want to be humiliated at your own event.http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/images/smilies/naughty.gif

Puff N' Fluff's (as Greg@GLD would say :goof ) accepting reply:

This has been a long time coming....I hope all you other ASS SNIFFING "spot me out and I'll drag you down the 1/4 mi." Homo's are paying attention.

This man has balls!

Consider it a done deal. I will let you know when the car is back together...it SHOULD be done by the next RSD but, I wont say anything until it HAPPENS.

They are putting the motor back together as we speak.

Now that's a race I'd love to see!!! Mountain motor nitrous dragster versus one of the fastest Street cars I've ever witnessed!! A 6 cylinder at that! :banana :D

Keep in mind that I figure both of these cars are running mid-low 8s :stare

350-Z28
08-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Holy mother of god......That is all I will say. That and I would love to get my car up into that caliber of performance. Which will happen, it'll just take time...

nitrous
08-27-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm going to be finally racing at the next RSD. Brian has never had room for any small CI engines.

Why don't you put your own car together, Brian? Must be nice to have money and other peoples' time.

He never gets the fact that our cars can be drivin' 1500 miles and get gas at BP. Tunnel vision :durr .

u_say_go
08-27-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm going to be finally racing at the next RSD. Brian has never had room for any small CI engines.

Why don't you put your own car together, Brian? Must be nice to have money and other peoples' time.

He never gets the fact that our cars can be drivin' 1500 miles and get gas at BP. Tunnel vision :durr .

what's up hater!? relax dude! where are you going with "why dont you put your own car together"? it is nice to have money to have things like that done for you, so whats your point?

nitrous
08-27-2005, 11:33 PM
My point is that Brian does nothing but hate/discriminate against car that don't seem to match up to his caliber of performance. My other point is that most of these guys don't have the money/time or are just not as hardcore into this sportas he is and do this with the spare time/money they have as a hobby. You need to remember, this is Brian's life.

1quickgtp
08-28-2005, 01:06 AM
ill be sure to be there to see puss enuff get his ass handed to him by a IMPORT with 2 less cylinders :rolf :banana :loser :eek: :headbang

dont run away with your tail between your legs on this one brian. go help your buddies out and put your car together so its ready, so we dont hear no lame excuses that the car wasnt done :)

awsomeears
08-28-2005, 03:02 AM
^ Yikes !!! ^

u_say_go
08-28-2005, 02:37 PM
you're right, this is Tuff's life. When he comes online and talks smack and rips on everyone's car or pokes fun at people for whatever reason, it's the same as a pro wrestler on Raw cutting a promo talking about whoever he's going to wrestle. Get the fans interested in whats about to go down at the next event. Anyone who takes him seriously is a fool. He's a good promoter for his show.
Now, about the Supra. I dont think he's got a chance. But it will be fun to watch. Keep us posted on when this is going down Tuff.

SloFarmTruck
08-29-2005, 06:05 PM
you're right, this is Tuff's life. When he comes online and talks smack and rips on everyone's car or pokes fun at people for whatever reason, it's the same as a pro wrestler on Raw cutting a promo talking about whoever he's going to wrestle. Get the fans interested in whats about to go down at the next event. Anyone who takes him seriously is a fool. He's a good promoter for his show.
Now, about the Supra. I dont think he's got a chance. But it will be fun to watch. Keep us posted on when this is going down Tuff.

Nothing against Tuff's car but this aint no ordinary supra!! All I know is I will be there!! :thumbsup

Syclone0044
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
In case anyone is not familiar with Marko's Supra. Here is a video. One of my favorite drag racing videos ever!!! I have watched this one about 50 times.

:stare http://100psi.com/marko-845.wmv :stare

IN CAR
http://100psi.com/marko-845-incar.wmv

There is also a video out there of this car making..................... Drumroll please......... 1520 RWHP!!! :omg :crazyeyes

1quickgtp
08-30-2005, 07:59 AM
In case anyone is not familiar with Marko's Supra. Here is a video. One of my favorite drag racing videos ever!!! I have watched this one about 50 times.

IN CAR

There is also a video out there of this car making..................... Drumroll please......... 1520 RWHP!!! :omg :crazyeyes

come on now. dont show those videos 1. im about to nut myself 2. for sure now brian is going to say " my car isnt done, its not ready" as he calls up his guys to slow down so he doesnt have to race a lil ***** supra :)

marco are you still coming up no matter if puss enuff is going to race or not? I know on chitown, a couple guys wanted to race you.

u_say_go
08-30-2005, 08:03 AM
ok, i take back what i said. HOLY SCHIT that supra is fast!!!!!! low 8 second car. Tuff has his hands full with this one.
I've noticed on chitown tuff does a lot of back pedaling and excuse making. "i'll run him only on a pro tree".....REAL STREET DRAGS. any of you ever see a pro tree on a STREET? :confused

Teufelhunden
08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
I might go to see this one. Go Tuff. :thumbsup

Is the Supra a shop car? Has it been to any NOPI events? I'm not a big fan of the supras.

jbiscuit
08-30-2005, 10:00 AM
I will be there for this one. Has a date been locked in?

u_say_go
08-30-2005, 10:22 AM
no word yet. tuff has been pretty quiet lately. Scales and I are heading down next thursday for RSD regardless. Who else is going?

Flight_740
08-30-2005, 12:26 PM

IN CAR

Yikes! That thing moves. You can't even hear it shift. Very smooth.

Syclone0044
08-30-2005, 12:40 PM
I wouldn't normally post a video of someone's shlt but this video of Marko has been around for 1-2 years. Just search Google for "Marko Supra video" and you'll see what I mean..

I don't think Marko's car is a "shop car" per say, although I am sure it was built with some shops help. He has his own shop in Chicago now called "Supercar Tuning Center" (http://www.supercartuningcenter.com/). I think he actually raced it in some type of NHRA Import series but was kicked out due to not having proper safety equipment. I found an article on that in Google. I think his last name is Djurjic (sp?), they mentioned it in the "Race Report".

Syclone0044
08-30-2005, 12:44 PM
ok, i take back what i said. HOLY SCHIT that supra is fast!!!!!! low 8 second car. Tuff has his hands full with this one. Did you notice he slowed down without a parachute?? And the interior on the in-car video? Now THAT'S a street car!!!
:headbang

1quickgtp
08-30-2005, 01:45 PM
is puss enuffs a street car? hehe no. stripped interior besides, cage, seat, gauges, and fire estinguisher.

markos atleast DRIVING his car to the event...tuff can you do that?

I can hear the excuses now

" my car isnt done"
"you going to give me a hit?"
"only on the pro tree"
" I cant race tonight, I have an event to run"
"the air compressor went out, so I cant pump up my slicks"
"I dont have my baby bottle filled" ( aka n20 )

and tuff dont take this personally and get pissed, im just busten your chops a lil bit. you do it to enough people..I would think you could take it back ;)

Crawlin
08-30-2005, 04:49 PM
1.) marco will NEVER be on this site, he's barely on chitownracing as it is. he started up a shop called Hi-Flo Turbos or something like that and is doing an LS1 kit, he's been posting on ls1tech alot

2.) tuff doesn't come on here much other than to start **** and post about an RSD or two

TuffEnuff
09-06-2005, 07:37 PM
1.) marco will NEVER be on this site, he's barely on chitownracing as it is. he started up a shop called Hi-Flo Turbos or something like that and is doing an LS1 kit, he's been posting on ls1tech alot

2.) tuff doesn't come on here much other than to start **** and post about an RSD or two

Thats not true...I pass by here almost every day I like this site :D :headbang . I just dont respond to things that dont concern me all that much.

TuffEnuff
09-06-2005, 07:42 PM
is puss enuffs a street car? hehe no. stripped interior besides, cage, seat, gauges, and fire estinguisher.

markos atleast DRIVING his car to the event...tuff can you do that?

I can hear the excuses now

" my car isnt done"
"you going to give me a hit?"
"only on the pro tree"
" I cant race tonight, I have an event to run"
"the air compressor went out, so I cant pump up my slicks"
"I dont have my baby bottle filled" ( aka n20 )

and tuff dont take this personally and get pissed, im just busten your chops a lil bit. you do it to enough people..I would think you could take it back ;)

I motivate people....some just need more motivating than others.

As far as Excuses go...PUH-LEEEEEEZE, I get more excuses from people who talk crap to me ( and cant back it up) than I could name in one thread.

At least*I* can back up the things I say. Most people try to give me crap but, in order to race them ...I'd have to set 'em out into the next zip code.

There seems to be a growing epidemic of people who have allegator mouths backed up by humming bird asses! Please dont be one of those people. :shades

Crawlin
09-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Thats not true...I pass by here almost every day I like this site :D :headbang . I just dont respond to things that dont concern me all that much.

hahaha, i know Tuff, i'm just giving you ****...

Scales
09-07-2005, 09:32 AM
no word yet. tuff has been pretty quiet lately. Scales and I are heading down next thursday for RSD regardless. Who else is going?

Actually, only Max 93 and I will be goin since u_say_go's wife said "i_say_stay" :whip

u_say_go
09-09-2005, 08:03 AM
shut up Michael! you've been so mean to me lately! :crying

theavenger333
09-13-2005, 05:50 AM
so marko's car is on ebay, hows the race gonna go down?

Flight_740
09-13-2005, 09:47 AM
thats what I was wondering. :confused

DirtyMax
09-13-2005, 01:38 PM
so marko's car is on ebay, hows the race gonna go down?

When I win Powerball tomorrow night, I'll scoop it up so y'all can still see your race. 1 year warranty... what do I have to lose. :goof

Syclone0044
09-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Tuff - are you racing Marko? I haven't had time for ChitownRacing lately so I don't have the latest poop.

nitrous
09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Lookin' like rain so far for the weekend :fire