PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 documentary on History channel

Yooformula
08-26-2005, 08:52 PM
:fire
For whatever reason I really didnt think this show would have such an impact on me. Its totally enraging and breaks my heart to watch this again. They show in clear detail people jumping from the towers and the phucks that did all of it.

I cant believe how pissed I am getting knowing that passengers on the other flights didnt do anything to the highjackers. I know it wasnt their fault but DAYUM, why couldnt someone have stepped up and fought back. They have documented proof that passengers on all of the planes except the 1st plane knew that planes were being directed towards buildings.

Watching this useless tragedy hopefully will remind some people that thoser responsible need to pay for it.

I was born and raised in NY/NJ it just kills me knowing that my best friend and family members were there and had to endure that and that a high school friend died there.

Syclone0044
08-26-2005, 09:11 PM
Hope I can catch it sometime. Did they talk about WTC 7 and when it fell, at all?

Yooformula
08-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Hope I can catch it sometime. Did they talk about WTC 7 and when it fell, at all?

sorry no conspiracy theories.

Al
08-27-2005, 12:24 AM
National Geographic did a 2 part series about the whole event but failed to mention wtc7.

animal
08-27-2005, 01:30 AM
:fire
For whatever reason I really didnt think this show would have such an impact on me. Its totally enraging and breaks my heart to watch this again. They show in clear detail people jumping from the towers and the phucks that did all of it.

I cant believe how pissed I am getting knowing that passengers on the other flights didnt do anything to the highjackers. I know it wasnt their fault but DAYUM, why couldnt someone have stepped up and fought back. They have documented proof that passengers on all of the planes except the 1st plane knew that planes were being directed towards buildings.

Watching this useless tragedy hopefully will remind some people that thoser responsible need to pay for it.

I was born and raised in NY/NJ it just kills me knowing that my best friend and family members were there and had to endure that and that a high school friend died there.

Yeah it really got to me as well. Usually stuff like this doesn't bother me, but the part where they showed all the firemens' movement alarms going off from under the rubble was really, really sad and angering at the same time. You could just hear hundreds of them going off and you know they were all under there somewhere.

It in fact seriously made me want to go and beat the $hit out of someone. And I don't mean an 80 year old grandma like they search at the airport. I realize that's not a very "PC" opinion, but I don't really give a rats ass about that.

92lxcoupe
08-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Some of you won't agree with me on this, but it would have been nice if we would have spent more time finding the people responsible instead of getting side tracked and spending our resources elsewhere. It is extremely unfourtunate what happened, but we are no closer to finding/stopping Bin Laden or Al Qaeda then we were three years ago.

Al
08-27-2005, 02:57 PM
They know where Bin Laden is. They are just not going to get him yet. Satellites are so good now that they can spot a person on the ground. All that is needed is a tomohawk missile and a coordinate.

How do I know that the satellites are this good? If I can use my neighbors tellescope and get a very good view of the space station, then they can do the same in the reverse order.

animal
08-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Heh, conspiracy theories :rolleyes:

Are we in montana or something?

Al
08-28-2005, 03:01 AM
If I was able to make out the solar panels on the space station with a 3,000$ telescope, then imagine what they can do with even more money.

It was kinda cool that the telescope would follow the space station across the sky!

Silver03SRT
08-28-2005, 09:49 AM
We had the chance to take bin laden out when clinton was in office. Dont ask me why we didnt.

USMARINE1108
08-28-2005, 10:18 AM
We had the chance to take bin laden out when clinton was in office. Dont ask me why we didnt.
Tree hugg'n hippies, that's why. You can't just kill someone because they're a bad guy. We didn't have a good enough reason to, and can you imagine how many people around the world would have a problem with that?

92lxcoupe
08-28-2005, 10:45 AM
And we have had plenty of opportunities since Bush has been in office. Why haven't we acted now that we have a "real" president in office?

UnderPSI
08-28-2005, 10:48 AM

Because they where related :)

Silver03SRT
08-28-2005, 12:13 PM
Wasnt he the one that attacked the wtc before 9/11?? That would be a good enough reason in my opinion.

wikked
08-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Tree hugg'n hippies, that's why. You can't just kill someone because they're a bad guy. We didn't have a good enough reason to, and can you imagine how many people around the world would have a problem with that?

hah ... do you know how many 'bad guys' have been rubbed out just because we didnt like them? :)

USMARINE1108
08-28-2005, 03:11 PM
hah ... do you know how many 'bad guys' have been rubbed out just because we didnt like them? :)

That was sarcasm. :durr

murdoc158
08-28-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm sure someone knows a mafia don that could easily put a hit out on Bin Hidin's head. That would help the US "save face" with the rest of the world. And yes, there are a few satellites that can find a golf ball from space, so don't tell me that they don't know where Bin Hidin is.