PDA

View Full Version : Youth hunter night at daniel boone 8/27/05

SLOWC5
08-26-2005, 04:07 PM
On saturday during the day. If you have children who enjoy watch dad bring home a deer, or enjoy shooting the .22 or pellet gun. They would enjoy it if you brought them out to Daniel Boone shooting range. Every year SCI puts on a youth hunter say where the children can do all sorts of fun stuff.

As a Member of SCI my dad and I will be going out there tonight to help set everything up. If people are interested please post and I'll add the time and what will all be going on.

I know they have raffles for guns and you get a lunch. They have vitrual hunting and speakers for the day.

So if your interested and free to take your youth hunters out, please post and I'll do my best to asnwer all the questions when I get back.

JEFF

Brian98GTP
08-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Damn...

We used to go there every weekend to shoot.

Since the old man moved up to Eagle River a few years ago, I havent been there since... (he was the one with the membership)....

I'll see if I can make it out there sometime Saturday.. :thumbsup

USMARINE1108
08-26-2005, 09:06 PM
My dad (he's a member and shoots there a few times a week) and I shot in one of those pelet gun matches a few months ago when I was home on leave. It was a lot of fun!