PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Football players.......

Brian98GTP
08-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Any of you big fvckers that are good at football feel like joining our flag football team??

We need some big lineman, that can block/catch...
Guys that are GREAT at defense (cornerback/safety/etc.) are welcome too...

We play every Saturday after Labor Day in West Bend.

Our next practice will be in Kewaskum at Kiwanis Park next Monday, rain or shine...
This is the West Bend League, and our sponsor pays for our fees/jersies, so no cost to you. Even brings beer for after the game!

This IS a heavy contact sport... The only time you're 'Safe' is when you actually HAVE the ball... and thats not always the case either...LOL

This is for fun, so people that have bad tempers/poor sports are NOT welcome...
Anybody interested? :thumbsup

wikked
08-25-2005, 06:22 PM
damn... that is really tempting.. I love playing safety. Haven't played in a few years though. Only thing i'm worried about is how sore i'd be :D

hrsp
08-25-2005, 08:31 PM
what times are the games on sat's

what days and times are practices? i'm not a big mother....(5'11" 195) but i'd love to play....

Knyghtmare
08-25-2005, 08:57 PM
I play for the Brookfield league. Its a fun time.

Brian98GTP
08-25-2005, 09:40 PM
damn... that is really tempting.. I love playing safety. Haven't played in a few years though. Only thing i'm worried about is how sore i'd be

Hahaha

I've been limping around work this week just from our practice last Monday... :rolf

Feel free to come and practice with us... A lot of people will say, " ..yeah, I'll play, and I'll be there every game..."
But then hardly make it to the games every week.

what times are the games on sat's

what days and times are practices? i'm not a big mother....(5'11" 195) but i'd love to play....

Our games are anywhere from 11:30am, to 3ish... depending on the schedule (that we didnt get yet)

Our next practice is on Monday, in Kewaskum at 6pm... then after practice, we'll ask everybody when the NEXT practice will be and what times/days will work out for the next week...

If you're GOOD at playing, then feel free to come and play...
We have a lot of new faces this year on our team, and its really not as awkward as you would think, playing with a few people you dont know...
My Brother is the QB, my Cousin is on Defense, and a few of my Brothers' 'Brother in laws' are on the team as well.. The rest of the folks are just 'people from work', and friends of friends....

We won the 'Best Sportsmanship' award last year too... :thumbsup
We arent about fighting with eachother, or with the other teams... we try to keep it as clean as possible....no matter how rowdy the other bastards get.

We could always use some GOOD players.... So feel free to come on out and meet us... If you know of any big fvckers, bring their ass on out too... :thumbsup
But you have to have some sort of knowledge about playing football.. LOL :goof

I play for the Brookfield league. Its a fun time.

The winter Indoor league?
Come on out and play for us... :D