PDA

View Full Version : In light of new information...I will allow a DRAG RADIAL Nitto to Slicks only night

TuffEnuff
08-25-2005, 01:11 PM
I tell you what... after reading that NITTO *Now* (it even says it's a new product) makes a Drag radial ....I will allow a ->DRAG RADIAL<- Nitto as long as it doesnt tear up the starting line.

BUT, so help me god... If you make bald spots on my starting line ...you'll either have to change your tires or your driving habits

because after 3 warnings for ripping up the track...your done for the day!

See? I'm easy to work with

theavenger333
08-25-2005, 04:31 PM
i wasn't trying to be an asshole or anything, just presenting facts..... you could get plenty more people with 555rs allowed

Greg@GLD
08-25-2005, 08:14 PM
Nitto has been making those tires for about 7 years now Brian, what is the "new" information you're talking about? These tires are NOT new.

Those tires are borderline street tires. They are a much harder compound than a BFG or MT drag radial. That's why they wear so well; because they are not a true drag radial. I have had several sets of them and they are decent tires as a replacement for stock tires but they don't hook anywhere close to a "true" drag radial (at least not on a car that makes moderate horsepower) and you'll see in short order what they do to your line.