PDA

View Full Version : Tuff Enuff Got Punked Out!!!

Irish
08-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Go to ScandalousRacing.com

Watch SIN episode 12.

6L chevelle
08-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Gotta love the ones who can just talk, then turn and walk away

GTSLOW
08-24-2005, 03:28 AM
Haha thats great!

Tuff throws some great events tho, so it's all good :thumbsup

animal
08-24-2005, 11:35 AM
Gotta love the ones who can just talk, then turn and walk away

Kinda like people with 1 post?

TuffEnuff
08-24-2005, 11:36 AM
LOL....*I* got punked??? :rolf

They asked me to race (for free)....and I told them I was having problems with my car and I would let them know if I got it fixed ...and IF I did... it would be a HEADS UP RACE!

When I got it figured out, I called them on the mic....and suddenly BAM they throw 2 thousand dollars at me...AND CRIED FOR A SPOT!!!! with 30 mins. left of the event! (There are things I have to do to get ready to end the event at that point, even though I like to race....I still have an event to run)

Hence, the part where I told them that Summit Racing will sell them whatever parts they needed to sit down for a heads up race.

I believe they are hoping santa will send them some balls soon for an early Christmas present.

Anybody here want to try me for a heads up race? :stare

I didnt think so.... :shades

If anybody got punked...it was them. But, THEY control the editing on that video.

Syclone0044
08-24-2005, 01:32 PM
What is in the "Scandalous Camaro"? Is that the 3rd gen that pulls the wheels big time?

Greg@GLD
08-24-2005, 02:19 PM
Bah... I'm in that video because I was standing right there next to Brian. That was all for theatrics. It was very entertaining when it was "live".

I got your back Brother Brian. :thumbsup Congrats again on the new baby buddy...

The Scandalous Crew treats me very good too. :headbang

Crawlin
08-24-2005, 03:02 PM
Brian,

I said I'd race heads up you on motor me on spray. One of those very small fun run money races. You got a new combination coming together. I don't have a credit card to go buy stuff at Summit. I posted on chitown awhile back and you wrote "atleast your approach is better"

Chris

"Poor Boy Racing"

Crawlin
08-24-2005, 03:09 PM
PS - and isn't it head up off the flag with that car, that's all they wanted, but you are saying pro tree?

I just see them wanting it to be a STREET RACE, not a pro tree, wheelie bar heads up drag race.

But then again, I'm slow :)

Cryptic
08-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I wish I had a car I could bet 2 grand on. Damn :wow

Greg@GLD
08-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Brian,

I said I'd race heads up you on motor me on spray. One of those very small fun run money races. You got a new combination coming together. I don't have a credit card to go buy stuff at Summit. I posted on chitown awhile back and you wrote "atleast your approach is better"

Chris

"Poor Boy Racing"

Race him Chris. Then you can change your name to "Poorer Boy Racing"...

Crawlin
08-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Heck yeah I could!!!

GTSLOW
08-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Race him Chris. Then you can change your name to "Poorer Boy Racing"...

:rolf

theavenger333
08-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I wish I had a car I could bet 2 grand on. Damn :wow
drop 2 grand into the FD and you could..... :thumbsup