PDA

View Full Version : Cool Monte site

Rocket Power
08-22-2005, 01:57 PM
Although I am sure you Monte guys have seen it before, someone on the OldsGmail list just posted the link so I thought I'd share.
The car looks familiar, like I've seen the site before or maybe it was in a mag or both :goof
I'd love to do the same kinda thing in a Malibu.... when I win the lottery. :rolf

http://home.earthlink.net/~bzdel/index1.htm

PB86MCSS
08-22-2005, 08:27 PM
Yea, John Bzdel does some pretty impressive things with his SS. I sold him a couple parts he used for his projects including a junkyard 85mph speedo he used to help create a 180mph(or so) one for his own and also some trunk lid shocks from that deisel Cutlass at Al's to allow him to remove his hinges for a massive sound system. His car should be featured in a Super Chevy or other car magazine with how clean and well setup it is, but magazines don't care enough about g-bodies and Super Chevy only cares about Camaros and Chevelles :rolleyes: :chair: .

Rocket Power
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
There is just something about that LS1... :drool:

Hmmm ....... (drifts off into fantasyland) How about Malibu wagon with LS1 and six speed, some 17's. Then you'd have a car that gets good mileage, could possibly rip off a 12 sec 1/4, and pick up crap at Menards. :drool:
THAT would be awesome.

Wait ..... did....I ... just ...talk ...about a chevy and awesome in the same sentence? Dammit you Chevy guys are rubbing off on me. :goof

JohnnyT
08-23-2005, 12:28 PM
The LS1 is a cool idea, but throw a GN clip and drivetrain, mix in a TA-49 and some 009 injectors in a G-Wagon and you have a seriously pimplishous ride! :thumbsup

Rocket Power
08-25-2005, 02:25 AM
Hmmm a turbo six would be sweet , and would keep me from the "darkside" :rolf

Just when Paul had hope for me :goof

SSScottSS
08-26-2005, 12:46 AM
John has the LS6 right now, and plans to upgrade to the new LS7 :wooo I'm headed out near his place next summer... looking forward to checking the car out in person :drool: