PDA

View Full Version : Jeep VS Hummer! AWSOME

GTSLOW
08-21-2005, 10:18 PM
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=2A807520-7CCB-48E6-94FA-89D98FB6F2D2&p=0

:rolf

Anakonda69
08-21-2005, 11:24 PM
not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified....i understand they are still cheaper and in the first scene the jeep doesn't even go up the same side of the hill where the hummer doesn't get up......

GTSLOW
08-22-2005, 04:08 AM
Sorry josh it's about some jeeps showing hummers up!

I personaly know what hmmwv's can do, and those guys are total morons! Well atleast the ones with H1's!

Syclone0044
08-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Sorry josh it's about some jeeps showing hummers up! :thumbsup :goof :D :D :shades

Rocket Power
08-22-2005, 11:29 AM
not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified
Yeah, it's would have been better if they weren't picking on some stock soccer mom-ish Tahoes, er I mean H2's :goof
Although the goof spinning the tires in the H1 was funny.

Slow Joe
08-22-2005, 05:35 PM
That one makes me want my Wrangler... or the Grand Cherokee back.... Damn I miss off-roading... If only the S-10 were a 4x4...

GRM-REPR
08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified.......

Uh, yea, exactely. Then maybe you should tell the a-holes at Hummer to pick a different ad company. If memory serves me right, they show them doing the impossible. So your going to have soccer moms and brain dead dad's taking their over priced lunch box Z71 I mean Hummer into crap it's not meant to go in.

The Jeep is still considered the ultimate 4x4 vehicle for good reason. Enough said.

SmokinRAM114
08-25-2005, 10:13 PM
not a fan of that video....just like the one with the "what is chris johnson afraid of?"......i think those mustang guys are more losers then the t/a guy just for making the damn video.....the h2's were all stock and most of the jeeps were lifted and/or modified....i understand they are still cheaper and in the first scene the jeep doesn't even go up the same side of the hill where the hummer doesn't get up......

well if u watch the cherokee does go up the same spot.. hummers over all r junk.. ok for stock but look wat u payed.. i bought a 92 cherokee for $800 just for offroading and it probly goes through more then that piece o **** hummers.. :punch:

GTSLOW
08-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Well for the money you could buy something WAAAAY better. But from my expereince I have NEVER gotten stuck in a hmmwv and I've driven thru some of the roughest, muddiest, crapholes ever!

Just gotta use the light brake/gas method. They have torsen's so when you get stuck lightly apply the brakes while giving it gas. INSTA power to all 4 :thumbsup

Al
08-25-2005, 11:55 PM
Personally, I think the Jeep Wrangler is better suited for wheeling. The hummer is a bigger car and can do other things which the jeep can't.

One thing that the hummer can do is fit a sheet of 4x8 plywood in back.