PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to 3 Doors Down this weekend?

BAD LS1
08-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Should be a kick ass concert, i went 3 years ago and it was the best concert ive been to, they had tantric and lifehouse there the last time i went. This time they got may absolute fav, Breaking Benjamin this time and no address.

Ive got awesome seats too, im friggin stoked!

So how many other people are going?

T-Bag
08-21-2005, 11:23 AM
where and when is it at? tickets still available?

BAD LS1
08-21-2005, 11:57 AM
where and when is it at? tickets still available?

Yeah they are still avail, its at the marcus amplitheater sat aug 27th at 6:30

Cryptic
08-21-2005, 12:22 PM
i went 3 years ago and it was the best concert ive been to, they had tantric and lifehouse there the last time i went.

I was there too :thumbsup

BAD LS1
08-21-2005, 12:43 PM

Where did you sit? i was in section 6 about in the middle, two rows behind the sounds board. Awesome view.

Im in section 5 this time wich is a little to the right of center.

Man was it funny watching all the skeezers swarming around though, dressed in their best skank-wear trying to get back stage passes for tantric LOL

fireguyrick
08-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Going with the wife. My co-worker and I won tickets. Been a good weekend for that. I won some NIN, Zoo alacart, and then the 3 doors down tickets.

Rick

Anakonda69
08-21-2005, 01:29 PM
wish i had the money...i went to that show with lifehouse and tantric as well....very good concert.....

Cryptic
08-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Where did you sit?

I sat in BFE...

Knyghtmare
08-21-2005, 08:29 PM

I was there also... It was during summerfest. That was a really great show. They played "Here Without You" for the first time. I got so damn drunk that me and my buddy were doing air guitar and air drums. We couldnt even walk straight. I remember walking out and trying to hold myself up on the railings. Thats the same night at the summerfest gate when we were leaving some dude threw his drink on my friend for no reason and the cops broke up the fight 3 seperate times as we were trying to the busses.