PDA

View Full Version : black 4th firebird t/a,formula body panels & misc. F/S in Racine:

djbuschke
08-21-2005, 12:54 AM
all panels are black unless noted:

stock 93-97 firebird hood

stock 93 + t/a doors w/ 35% tint, power options NICE!
stock 93 + formula rear bumper

stock 93 + formula hatch

Make offers on anything b/c i don't want these parts to have to go with the frame when i call the tow truck!

I also have the frame w/ quarters, roof, rear, etc if anyone wants to hack something off! bring your sawzall and have a party (body is a 95 T/a)

misc formula rims also for sale - ugly swirly style (good for slicks though)

also for sale, but not in the greatest shape are.....
a blue firebird door (driver)
and a white t/a door (passenger)

also have a k-member if anyone needs anything off that

and i've got some headlight motors from 93 - 97 cars if anyone needs any. $50 ea. (2) passenger and (1) driver

I'm located in Racine, WI near I-94 (hwy 20 and county H)

Yooformula
08-21-2005, 01:36 AM
DJ, how much for 1 swirl rim?

djbuschke
08-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Yoosef,

you want a white one or a silver one? lotsa curb rash or little? haha. I have 4 silver ones and two white ones. ( take it this is so you can have a full size spare?)
I'll give you the best one i got white or silver your choice with the center cap cover piece for $25 and i promise i won't ask for it back :D (still feel bad about that) Lemme know whatcha think.
thanks
DJ

y2kws6
08-21-2005, 09:21 PM
What about one of the dark grey vent covers. I broke one of my center ones.

Dan

wikked
08-21-2005, 09:31 PM
how much for a black pass. side power mirror?

SlowStee
08-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Pics of the doors?

Heat Seeker WS6
08-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Duane's a good guy to work with. I got the majority of Heat Seeker part II from him.

djbuschke
08-22-2005, 10:00 AM
What about one of the dark grey vent covers. I broke one of my center ones.

Dan

if you want to drive down here and take one out, be my guest. i tried taking one of those out a couple years ago for a customer and broke two of them. i know they're supposed to be easy to remove, but for some reason, they just don't agree with me.
$5 it's yours

as for the power mirror, i sold those a while ago.

and for the doors, i will get pics later today (looks like i will be keeping the window motors out of them, for spares)
thanks
Duane

y2kws6
08-22-2005, 06:14 PM
I would drive over, but they didn't install the snorkel on the hummer that we get to use. I will be back in the states after Sept. 7th.

Are you able to wait until then? BTW- I broke mine attempting to reinstall it???

Dan

Yooformula
08-22-2005, 06:57 PM
If you want em Dan,let me know and I can pick it up for ya.

Julian, ANY door is better than what you got. Duane cut him a good deal bro ;) I need 1 silver swirl rim. Do you havecaps for them too?

djbuschke
08-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea, you should have them mechanics get that snorkel installed... Maybe they could just put tires big enough on it that it'd float? yes, i can wait, no problems here.

Yoosef, got the cap for your rim. hell, i can even give you lug nuts if you want.

sorry, didn't have time for pics of the doors today. i installed my fog lights, ground effects, headlight buckets, and some other stuff. it was a jam packed day of fun let me tell ya!

Would $100 be cool for either of the doors? I feel that's a pretty decent price. I'm not out to rob anyone, and i'm not into haggling much.

let me know y'all heehaaaww! :headbang

y2kws6
08-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Either way it will work for me yoosof. Just need one at some point in time.

Dan

djbuschke
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Yoosef? you want the wheel? i'm going to be taking them to the scrap yard pretty soon.
Same with the door. I'm moving at the end of the month, so the stuff has to go no matter what

y2kws6
09-09-2005, 03:39 PM
I totally forgot about this. I just got home 3 days ago though. Do you still have a vent cover?

Dan

djbuschke
09-10-2005, 12:38 AM
well that's cool that you're home. I'll bet you've had plenty of other things to think about since your return besides your car. anyways, yea i still got the car... with the vents. and i'm still not going to attempt to remove them myself. :D If you want something feel free to bring your trusty pry bar and have at it!
thanks