PDA

View Full Version : Worst movie you've ever seen?

Prince Valiant
08-17-2005, 09:40 PM
What's the worst? For me there is two basic catagories for "Bad"

1. Really really bad movies. Just bad. Nothing else. Just wretched acting, wretched writing, wretched everything. Felt disgusted leaving and have NO intentions of ever even admiting you've seen it. So bad you felt bad leaving.

For me, this catagory of bad is topped by a movie staring robin williams and cuba gooding jr call "What dreams may come"

God I hated that movie.

2. Catagory two is more of "Campy bad". IE, yes, the movie was bad as described above, but so bad in a way it made you laugh about it's horridness. Movies that made you think "WTF?!?" because it shows things that are laughably poorly thought out, or acting so over the top, or odd dialoge (such as one classic that the narrators states "These future events will affect you! IN THE FUTURE!!!" funny by itself, but then seconds later states, in past tense, "What happened on that fateful day....."). Things were you go back to see just how poorly thought out and directed it was, you laugh. A film that while bad, you felt good watching it just because it was accidently funny.

For me, that film would have to be "Battlefield Earth: A saga of the year 3000" starring john travolta...

what say you?

deciuss
08-17-2005, 09:50 PM
that one with tom cruse and that penelopy cruse i belive where his face is all ****ed up and hes like frozen and **** at the end idk its messed up but i was like wtf and shaking my head after that one

wikked
08-17-2005, 09:51 PM
Worst : The Puppet Masters (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111003/) (not the shweet murdering puppet/doll (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098143/) series)
I will -nevAr- forget what a tightly coiled pile of shìt this movie is. The ending made zero sense, I couldn't believe the credits rolled, left in the dark, junk.

Campy: jeez, dunno, probably any of those 'horror' movies from the 80's like Sleepaway Camp (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086320/) and whatnot where the token black guy gets his face cut off in the first 5 minutes and there was mass tittay action and such in the first 2 minutes, not that i was complaining back then :thumbsup Absolutely god-awful though.

GTSLOW
08-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Willy wonka has got to be the stupidest movie I have ever seen!

stangfan15
08-17-2005, 10:12 PM
:chair: i would have to say zoolander was Campy bad :fire :punch:

Yooformula
08-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Bad movie for me was "Waterworld" I felt dumb after that. Still seeing residual from that one, yes I know.

Campy bad was Dumb and Dumbererererer. I still dont know why they made that flick.

Rocket Power
08-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Blair witch project was the worst movie EVER!
Second worst was cabin boy

Prince Valiant
08-17-2005, 10:22 PM
Bad movie for me was "Waterworld" I felt dumb after that. Still seeing residual from that one, yes I know. The guy drank his own PISS! WTF?!?! That movie to me comes close to campy bad, but in the end, I just can't stand costner's "lone-hero", self-produced, directed and acted altar to himself.

Prince Valiant
08-17-2005, 10:23 PM
See, now I loved cabin boy. It was so bad it was funny...seriously funny.

Memphis
08-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Blair witch project was the worst movie EVER!

Blair witch tops my list, and is pretty equal in stupidity to Napolean Dynamite. Talk about BIG wastes of time....

DFJ6000
08-17-2005, 10:43 PM
I would have to say The Island Of Dr. Moreau just rediculous movie in all. Also....anyone planning to see The Island with ewan mcgregor? cuz its not that great, cept they have the new chargers in there for cop cars

Knyghtmare
08-17-2005, 11:02 PM
Worst: Mars Attacks.

Campy: Jeepers Creepers.

Mssplayboybunie
08-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Worst movies I ever seen- Death to Stimpy, 28 days later & Cabin Fever

fireguyrick
08-17-2005, 11:14 PM
2nd for Island of Dr. Moreau.

Daredevil. I cannot watch more then 15 minutes of that film. As soon as Colin Farrel shows up I am sick to my stomach.

Rick

Nix
08-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Worst of all time that Ive seen was (Joe VS. The Volcano) starring Tom Hanks. Which he is a great actor but that movie just sucked goat nuts. Iam pretty confident that no one else has ever even herd of it. Lets keep it that way shall we. :thumbsup

hrsp
08-17-2005, 11:58 PM
jeepers creepers :chair:

HITMAN
08-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Worst: Mars Attacks.

Wow. :eek: Obviously the comedic genius of this movie was completely lost on you. I would definitely take Tim Burton's fresh approach to the "War Of The Worlds" story over Spielberg's over-hyped POS version, any day.

For me the worst has to be a toss up between Pearl Harbor and Battlefield Earth. John Revolting's over-the-top ham acting in Battlefield Earth would definitely get the camp award.

Cryptic
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
jeepers creepers... yeah that was campy :punch:

DFJ6000
08-18-2005, 12:33 AM
guess im a loser, i oddly enough liked battlefield earth lol

fireguyrick
08-18-2005, 12:49 AM
Worst of all time that Ive seen was (Joe VS. The Volcano) starring Tom Hanks. Which he is a great actor but that movie just sucked goat nuts. Iam pretty confident that no one else has ever even herd of it. Lets keep it that way shall we. :thumbsup

Hah, I have seen that. Did it not have Meg Ryan in it?

Rick

Syclone0044
08-18-2005, 12:49 AM
I am sure my opinion will be as unpopular as ever :D but ..

Worst Movie I have seen recently: without a doubt, Kill Bill. This movie was hyped up to me and I like watching good movies, so I was really expecting a quality film like Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, etc. I started watching it and after about 60 minutes I realized this movie is going absolutely nowhere and I actually became almost violently furious when I realized that it's a F*cking Kung-Fu movie!!! :fire :mad: :flipoff2: I never felt so disappointed and ripped-off about a movie. I was mad at every person who suggested it to me, and I pissed off every one of them by telling them what an enormous letdown it was to me. :devil More than anything, I wanted that two hours of my life back. I could sum that movie up in 3 simple sentences (apologies if my details are incorrect). The girl gets attacked at a wedding. She trains in China on using a sword. She fights the "Final boss girl". The end.

Campy bad: "Final Destination" and "Final Destination II". When the first one came out I was sort of horrified at the scenes of wanton death and destruction and I almost felt bad for being so interested in watching people die these horrible deaths. But as the movie went on it became so obscene and so preposterous that I realized it must actually be a really sarcastic joke, to use the most cliche` and forseeable demises for each of the characters, once I figured that out I coudn't stop laughing every time some chump was drying his hair next to some bath tub and they'd show some banana peel right behind him and you knew long in advance that he was going to slip on it and fall in the bathtub and electrocute himself :rolf (Or whatever happened, it was something like that.)

PS: I realize that nobody was anywhere near as disappointed in Kill Bill as I was. Something about that movie really pissed me off compared to what I was expecting.

theavenger333
08-18-2005, 12:53 AM
campy movie? Christine (stephen king's book slaughtered) but i love to watch that fury......

bad movies? The Royal Tenenbaums(sp) it has to do with the style the movie was filmed, but what a pile of elephant crap

i could start a whole page thread on this, i just do'nt want to. i own over 300 movies...... :wow

USMARINE1108
08-18-2005, 01:29 AM
PS: I realize that nobody was anywhere near as disappointed in Kill Bill as I was. Something about that movie really pissed me off compared to what I was expecting.

I'm with you on that one.

The worst I've ever seen is "Freddy got Fingered" That movie was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Al
08-18-2005, 01:47 AM
"Dude. where's my car?" was a waste of money. Good thing it was only 60 minutes long.

BlownMe
08-18-2005, 04:05 AM
I think its a tie between Seed of Chucky and The Village. OMG, the level of sucktivity reaches epic proportions with these flicks!!! The Grudge rates pretty high on my "Movies That Suck" list!

Irish
08-18-2005, 07:13 AM
I am sure my opinion will be as unpopular as ever :D but ..

Worst Movie I have seen recently: without a doubt, Kill Bill. This movie was hyped up to me and I like watching good movies, so I was really expecting a quality film like Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, etc. I started watching it and after about 60 minutes I realized this movie is going absolutely nowhere and I actually became almost violently furious when I realized that it's a F*cking Kung-Fu movie!!! :fire :mad: :flipoff2: I never felt so disappointed and ripped-off about a movie. I was mad at every person who suggested it to me, and I pissed off every one of them by telling them what an enormous letdown it was to me. :devil More than anything, I wanted that two hours of my life back. I could sum that movie up in 3 simple sentences (apologies if my details are incorrect). The girl gets attacked at a wedding. She trains in China on using a sword. She fights the "Final boss girl". The end.

Campy bad: "Final Destination" and "Final Destination II". When the first one came out I was sort of horrified at the scenes of wanton death and destruction and I almost felt bad for being so interested in watching people die these horrible deaths. But as the movie went on it became so obscene and so preposterous that I realized it must actually be a really sarcastic joke, to use the most cliche` and forseeable demises for each of the characters, once I figured that out I coudn't stop laughing every time some chump was drying his hair next to some bath tub and they'd show some banana peel right behind him and you knew long in advance that he was going to slip on it and fall in the bathtub and electrocute himself :rolf (Or whatever happened, it was something like that.)

Josh = Novelist! :goof

u_say_go
08-18-2005, 07:56 AM
that one with tom cruse and that penelopy cruse i belive where his face is all ****ed up and hes like frozen and **** at the end idk its messed up but i was like wtf and shaking my head after that one
that was Vanilla Sky.
Worst movie everrrrrrrrrr, The Dentist, with corbin berson.

wikked
08-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Willy wonka has got to be the stupidest movie I have ever seen!

gah... Blasphemy!
Believe it or not, that's a helluva dark/evil movie with hidden messages n' such. I can't believe they got away with the original :devil

gman7711
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
guess im a loser, i oddly enough liked battlefield earth lol

Me too! :confused

Cleveland Dave
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Worst movies I ever seen- Cabin Fever

thats the movie i was thinking of too.

Syclone0044
08-18-2005, 10:13 AM
gah... Blasphemy!
Believe it or not, that's a helluva dark/evil movie with hidden messages n' such. I can't believe they got away with the original :devil
I love the original Willy Wonka, probably seen it about 30 times. Where can I find more information on the dark/evil part and hidden messages? I bought it on Widescreen DVD so next time I watch it , it will be fun to look for them.

gman7711
08-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Mine would be (I belive it's called) Bringing out the dead. The only movie I ever walked out on.

Syclone0044
08-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Guys - I watched a horror film about a year ago, these 20-something guys and girls went on a boat and landed on this island at night (the whole film was at night) and there were all these zombies and stuff attacking them. I think it may have been Jeepers Creepers or Bringing out the Dead, both mentioned in this thread. Is the movie I'm talking about, one of those? This particular film was one of the worst horror films I've ever seen. It seemed like it was made with high school quality acting and scripts.

gman7711
08-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Guys - I watched a horror film about a year ago, these 20-something guys and girls went on a boat and landed on this island at night (the whole film was at night) and there were all these zombies and stuff attacking them. I think it may have been Jeepers Creepers or Bringing out the Dead, both mentioned in this thread. Is the movie I'm talking about, one of those? This particular film was one of the worst horror films I've ever seen. It seemed like it was made with high school quality acting and scripts.

No. there was no boat or island in Jeepers Creepers or Bringing out the dead.

Cleveland Dave
08-18-2005, 10:20 AM
jeepers creepers is with the winged freak that eats people. the first one he drove an old truck with license plates that spelled out be eating you. and would run people off the road and had a celler with bodies all over.

Syclone0044
08-18-2005, 10:33 AM
jeepers creepers is with the winged freak that eats people. the first one he drove an old truck with license plates that spelled out be eating you. and would run people off the road and had a celler with bodies all over.
Gotcha - I remember it now, there was also a scene where all these high school kids are in a bus in a field and the thing is attacking the outside of the bus. Wish I could remember the name of the terrible island/boat horror film, it was heinously bad :D

Crawlin
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
I LOVED Mars Attacks!!! Too funny!!

Worst movie - US Seals

Not NAVY Seals with Charlie Scheen, etc.., but this off shoot that was even worse!!!!

Battlefield Earth was bad. I remember when i saw it in the theater, when it ended there was a collective, "WTF?"

I'll also go with F&F, F&F2, BikerBoyz, Torque, Redline and any other type movie where the technical director in charge of specifics hasn't ever been involved in the REAL deal

DFJ6000
08-18-2005, 10:43 AM
Battlefield Earth was bad. I remember when i saw it in the theater, when it ended there was a collective, "WTF?"

hahahahahahah a collective WTF....haha i dont kno why thats so funny

Teufelhunden
08-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Hate Hate: Rhinestone(HBO played this to death if you recall), Shanghai Surprise (shoot me now please). I can think of some other dumb 80's shiet too. Gung Ho?

Campy bad: Any Police Academy sequel

I started watching it and after about 60 minutes I realized this movie is going absolutely nowhere and I actually became almost violently furious when I realized that it's a F*cking Kung-Fu movie!!! :fire :mad: :flipoff2: I never felt so disappointed and ripped-off about a movie.Not laughing at you Josh, but that was pretty funny there. I almost fell off the chair here at work.:thumbsup I liked Kill Bill for what it was.

Guys - I watched a horror film about a year ago, these 20-something guys and girls went on a boat and landed on this island at night (the whole film was at night) and there were all these zombies and stuff attacking them. I think it may have been Jeepers Creepers or Bringing out the Dead, both mentioned in this thread. Is the movie I'm talking about, one of those? This particular film was one of the worst horror films I've ever seen. It seemed like it was made with high school quality acting and scripts.Sounds like House of the Dead (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317676/) to me.

Cleveland Dave
08-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Gotcha - I remember it now, there was also a scene where all these high school kids are in a bus in a field and the thing is attacking the outside of the bus. Wish I could remember the name of the terrible island/boat horror film, it was heinously bad :D

thats jeepers creepers 2...

not sure on the boat island horror anymore details? i watch a lot of movies.

Syclone0044
08-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Not laughing at you Josh, but that was pretty funny there. I almost fell off the chair here at work.:thumbsup I liked Kill Bill for what it was. No worries, that was supposed to be a little funny - I was trying to come up with an outrageous adjective to try and explain how irritated this movie actually made me :D

Sounds like House of the Dead (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317676/) to me. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!!! :thumbsup That is most definitely the movie I'm talking about!! I see that it's rated in the "Bottom 100" on IMDB with a lowly "2.2 out of 10" score :rolf And rightly so..

animal
08-18-2005, 11:15 AM
I can't narrow it down, there is a plethora of movies that make me so irate I want to punch old ladies.

Napoleon dynamite... I wasn't only completely irate the entire time it was on, but I was angered that the guy showing it wasted a blank dvd on it! That guy reminded me of the people I wanted to beat the crap out of in HS, and having to endure an hour and a half of it was just too much.

Kung Pow - Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the kung fu scene against the cow was played. Hated this one, and I generally like those stupid kind of movies.

over the top - as much as I like stupid "sly vs. everyone" movies, comon!... arm wrestling? Couldn't they come up with a better movie idea?

There are a few others I'd classify about one-quarter category above "the worst", including throw mama from the train, eyes wide shut, and kazaam.

:fire :fire :mad: :mad: :mad:

BlownMe
08-18-2005, 11:29 AM
I also gota add Driven to this list. That movie sucked on a grand scale!!

wikked
08-18-2005, 11:38 AM
I love the original Willy Wonka, probably seen it about 30 times. Where can I find more information on the dark/evil part

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2002/09/25/233451.php

That sums it up pretty good, in a pretty funny way :rolf
This was meant to be a kids movie, but it's pretty fücked up if you think about it :) Marilyn Manson loves the movie, made a song/video about it. (Dopehat, which was all but banned from MTV, could probably find the uncensored version on Limewire).
The newest version is even more twisted :D

Al
08-18-2005, 11:53 AM
That Willy Wonka stuff is twisted bull.

To me, it is simple: bad things come to bad children and great things come to the good children.

Mike TV: This is totally pointless
Charlie: Candy doesn't have to have a point

But the salted nut part was funny.

We could also get into the hidden meanings of Spoungebob and Sesame Street too.

GRNDNL
08-18-2005, 12:06 PM
The worst and most campy of all time is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".....No question about it.....

"Howard the Duck" is a distant second....

Nix
08-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Hah, I have seen that. Did it not have Meg Ryan in it?

Rick

I believe so, but Iam not totally sure. Ive been trying to block that crappy movie out of my mind. Terrible terrible movie... Blahhhh!!!

I also saw House of Dead, what stuck out was how they tried to recreate some of the Matrix moves and why in the hell during the scenes when they were fighting those Hybrid Zombie things were they showing clips from a frickin Video Game??? Did anyone else notice that?

gman7711
08-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Is there anyone else besides me that LIKES most of the movies listed here?? :stare

HITMAN
08-18-2005, 09:59 PM
Is there anyone else besides me that LIKES most of the movies listed here?? :stare

Yeah, this guy...
http://www.hankthedwarf.com/images/photos/garytheretard.jpg

:loser

Prince Valiant
08-18-2005, 10:09 PM
sad...sad.

No, Battlefield earth was just so bad on so many levels.

1. The book from which it was written is considered part of the collective scientology "canon". That's a big strike...and when you have a fair understanding of what scientology extols, it's plain to see in the movie. Not that I think it was trying to be a subliminal message to the masses...those guys aren't that smart.

But in a way, that was funny to me...

2. For a guy that claim to be a trained nuclear physicist and having learned at the feet of many of the original creators of the atomic bomb, L. Ron Hubbard had a pretty dim understanding of how nuclear bombs works, specifically the accelerant in nuclear bombs has a very short half-life, and is good for only 10-14 years before it needs to be replaced...so a 1000 year old bomb is a dud. A trained nuclear physicist should know this.

3. There could be no such atmosphere that is explosive when exposed to radioactivity, as the movie states is the case for the "psychlo's" earth. This is silly, and a highly trained reasearcher, such as l ron hubbard should know this...but he really took the "sci" out of "sci-fi"

4. The psychlo name itself. How absolutely stupid name...but of course, what does scientology hold as an evil "psuedo-science"? Why "Psychology"! (although psychology isn't as hard a science as say chemistry or physics....that I'll grant, it is certainly a science)

5. The humans stumble onto a flight simulator...civilization has long been destroyed for about 1000 years. Yet these guys not only get in and know how to use it (such as turn it on, what controls are, etc) BUT WTF POWERS IT?!?!?!?

6. Why are there scenes in which buildings remain standing? After a 1000 years of neglect, they would essentially be stone rubbles, colapsing under their own weight. But they even had intact glass! Cars hadn't rotted away from the elements! Their tires were still filled with AIR!!!! WTF?!?!?

7. What was with all the annoying "RAT BRAIN" comments? How would they know that's an insult if for years there was no communication? Why would the pyschlos call humans "man-animals"? Shouldn't they have all been just "animals"

8. What's with all the humans grunting and hooting mix in with regular speech? Did comunication devolve?

9. How does a trained scientist suppose that jet fuel, which has a shelf life of less than 5 years, lasted in the harrier jets for as long as they did (again, 1000years!)? Did the army put in "stabil" right before the end of civilzation? How did they start them? How did humans who had no tools more complex than a hammer one week before learn to fly a harrier, expertly I might add, in less than one week?

10. Again, L. Ron, despite his worldly knowledge, certainly was also good at suspending rational belief when he shows the "man-animals" reading books that had been stored in open air after 1000 years.....books often have a tough time with 50 years!

And the BEST part is...this goes on and on and on...and doesn't include the bad acting, BAD dialoge, and so forth.

This movie is so bad at so many levels, like I say, that it's funny.

GTSLOW
08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
"Howard the Duck" is a distant second....

Ah yes that is a stupid azz movie!

Yeah, this guy...
http://www.hankthedwarf.com/images/photos/garytheretard.jpg

:loser

I second that motion :rolf :rolf

95Rammer
08-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Alone In The Dark, I watch some dumb movies i couldnt even finish this one i turned it off about half way threw. Thats what they get for making a movie off a video game.

LIL EVO
08-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Anyone ever see people under the stairs?

HITMAN
08-18-2005, 10:51 PM
sad...sad.

No, Battlefield earth was just so bad on so many levels.

1. The book from which it was written is considered part of the collective scientology "canon". That's a big strike...and when you have a fair understanding of what scientology extols, it's plain to see in the movie. Not that I think it was trying to be a subliminal message to the masses...those guys aren't that smart.

But in a way, that was funny to me...

2. For a guy that claim to be a trained nuclear physicist and having learned at the feet of many of the original creators of the atomic bomb, L. Ron Hubbard had a pretty dim understanding of how nuclear bombs works, specifically the accelerant in nuclear bombs has a very short half-life, and is good for only 10-14 years before it needs to be replaced...so a 1000 year old bomb is a dud. A trained nuclear physicist should know this.

3. There could be no such atmosphere that is explosive when exposed to radioactivity, as the movie states is the case for the "psychlo's" earth. This is silly, and a highly trained reasearcher, such as l ron hubbard should know this...but he really took the "sci" out of "sci-fi"

4. The psychlo name itself. How absolutely stupid name...but of course, what does scientology hold as an evil "psuedo-science"? Why "Psychology"! (although psychology isn't as hard a science as say chemistry or physics....that I'll grant, it is certainly a science)

5. The humans stumble onto a flight simulator...civilization has long been destroyed for about 1000 years. Yet these guys not only get in and know how to use it (such as turn it on, what controls are, etc) BUT WTF POWERS IT?!?!?!?

6. Why are there scenes in which buildings remain standing? After a 1000 years of neglect, they would essentially be stone rubbles, colapsing under their own weight. But they even had intact glass! Cars hadn't rotted away from the elements! Their tires were still filled with AIR!!!! WTF?!?!?

7. What was with all the annoying "RAT BRAIN" comments? How would they know that's an insult if for years there was no communication? Why would the pyschlos call humans "man-animals"? Shouldn't they have all been just "animals"

8. What's with all the humans grunting and hooting mix in with regular speech? Did comunication devolve?

9. How does a trained scientist suppose that jet fuel, which has a shelf life of less than 5 years, lasted in the harrier jets for as long as they did (again, 1000years!)? Did the army put in "stabil" right before the end of civilzation? How did they start them? How did humans who had no tools more complex than a hammer one week before learn to fly a harrier, expertly I might add, in less than one week?

10. Again, L. Ron, despite his worldly knowledge, certainly was also good at suspending rational belief when he shows the "man-animals" reading books that had been stored in open air after 1000 years.....books often have a tough time with 50 years!

And the BEST part is...this goes on and on and on...and doesn't include the bad acting, BAD dialoge, and so forth.

This movie is so bad at so many levels, like I say, that it's funny.

You can't blame Hubbard for too much in that movie, as it barely resembled the book of the same name. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and that is just one of the many reasons why I hated that movie. For instance, you point out the use of Harriers and the supply of 1000 year old fuel. Nothing resembling this is in the book. Hubbard may have been a crack-pot, but his books were good fiction. I will paraphrase a line from Dragnet to sum up the the lack of similarity of movie to book... "The names remain the same but the story was changed to glorify the stupid..."

This shitty adaptation of a good book into a horrible movie was seemingly made to showcase John Revolting's love of his god, hence his way over-blown acting performance. The only thing that could've made this movie even shittier would have been some ridiculous role for the star that hold L. Ron's other nut... Tom Cruise. :punch:

tsibred
08-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Without a doubt "Road Rage" or if for some reason a canadian is promising the board, "A Friday Night Date" It's first mistake is Casper Van Dein as the lead. The second mistake its about him getting chased for about 2 hours (Full movie) by some rednecks in a pick up truck that spout random football gibberish. I.E. before they ram his car they shout "Its forth and goal, lets make the points count". Simply a stunner, you should watch it since it is AMAZINGLY bad.

All those Ring/Grudge yadda yadda movies blow too, the japanese ones are alright but man did they F those up.

loud91rs
08-18-2005, 11:11 PM
THAT MOVIE WAS AWFUL...i had the displeasure of watching it. they made it seem like these guys were like super powerful or something, and how unrealistic that park jimmy or blazer or whatever would not have taken that beating....haha 2 hours of car chases is a little much and the girl could have been better looking gosh :chair: :punch:

fastsihb
08-18-2005, 11:46 PM
i have to stick up for napoleon...

when i first went to go see it in the theater, i was totally hyped-up about it. but, upon sitting through the thing, i found myself checking my watch the whole time; praying for it to end.

however, the second time i watched it, i paid less attention to the story and the movie as a whole; i totally fell in love with the characters and their dialog.

you have to look beyond face value with this movie. you will realize that there is more to a movie than sex, drugs, violence, and cursing. Unless you consider "friggin" "flippin" or "dang" a swear word. :)

USMARINE1108
08-19-2005, 09:29 PM
i have to stick up for napoleon...

when i first went to go see it in the theater, i was totally hyped-up about it. but, upon sitting through the thing, i found myself checking my watch the whole time; praying for it to end.

however, the second time i watched it, i paid less attention to the story and the movie as a whole; i totally fell in love with the characters and their dialog.

you have to look beyond face value with this movie. you will realize that there is more to a movie than sex, drugs, violence, and cursing. Unless you consider "friggin" "flippin" or "dang" a swear word. :)

heck yes!